We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    A big thanks to those freeps who came and support my first raid leading.Didnt last long enough but we had some nice fights there.,wish creeps could stay a little more brave and less using backdoors and keeps
    Against Stupidity even the Runekeeper fails

I logged back in Gilrain after almost 2 weeks and I saw 2 creeps at grams (in a saturday evening) in a blue map with the same no-lifers taking relics (lol). Wont deny it, was quite amusing too see how really dead this server is.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogburz View Post
    There weren't many freeps running around with 5 stars in the early days of book 1 but your hunter was one of them. Been on Gilrain a long time but I'm sure you know what you're doing. If ever you'll be heading for the less laggy Cyrodil then let it known what faction you'll be playing and I'll keep my eye out for the AQ. GL in pastures new
    Aquatian / Aquatiax

EU server

Ebonheart pact

Last Warders

Hope to see you in game

Quote Originally Posted by S-n-1-p-3-s View Post

Aquatian / Aquatiax

EU server

Ebonheart pact

Last Warders

Hope to see you in game

Prutel

EU Server

Daggerfall Covenant

Ginnunga

Hope to see you in game

Let me know what campaign you'll be joining. We're guesting on Chrysamere at mo.

.... And for those that still PvP on Gilrain, lotro...

Was a really enjoyable night! I think I can speak on behalf of the little group I was in (Manic, Bloodlike, Brunter and myself), that we really liked the open fights. And it was just FUN some great long fights!

Love yooouuuu

Ken
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000004d036/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Prutel

EU Server

Daggerfall Covenant

Ginnunga

Hope to see you in game

Let me know what campaign you'll be joining. We're guesting on Chrysamere at mo.
    EU server

Daggerfall covenant

Jureon

Downloading the client at the moment, I was stupid to uninstall the beta client before.

EU server
    AD
    awesome kitten

RAW.. oh MEOW!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    EU server
    AD
    awesome kitten

RAW.. oh MEOW!
    Actually names are Lionwhyte and Nimolas (khajiit and high elf), so you people know who killed you in Cyrodiil later
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Prutel

EU Server

Daggerfall Covenant

Ginnunga

Hope to see you in game

Sure will.

PVE has taken over me at the moment, I'm enjoying the content too much, though we did venture out last night to Cyrodiil. Amazing action. Will be back when we hit cap.

All chars will be Aqua****. Have Aquatial, Aquatiax and Aquatian running atm.

I'll sure to look out for you all.

Gilrain PvMP is still breathing

Hey guys
    For the last passed 2 weeks I've noticed that the PvMP action isn't as dead as I thought, we've had pretty decent action/fights (usually small ones and it dosen't last for very long, but still) at middle day, and some evenings has been provided with great numbers from both sides, though it only lasts for 1-2h at top but it's still nice to see IMO. However some days EM can be a lonely desert but it feels like it's comming back up a little bit. And as the Server is a small one you can't hope for action 24/7. Was considering a Transfer but im not so sure anymore, I will at least remain here untill U13 has dropped and melted a bit and see from there how it will react to EM.
    Have a good one!

Bloodlike
    One Shing To Rule Them All

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlike View Post
    Hey guys
    For the last passed 2 weeks I've noticed that the PvMP action isn't as dead as I thought, we've had pretty decent action/fights (usually small ones and it dosen't last for very long, but still) at middle day, and some evenings has been provided with great numbers from both sides, though it only lasts for 1-2h at top but it's still nice to see IMO. However some days EM can be a lonely desert but it feels like it's comming back up a little bit. And as the Server is a small one you can't hope for action 24/7. Was considering a Transfer but im not so sure anymore, I will at least remain here untill U13 has dropped and melted a bit and see from there how it will react to EM.
    Have a good one!

Bloodlike
    Perhaps you can hope and wish that most of the players that make Gilrain EM so poor a place to play in last years have all moved on to other servers or games. I hope it's the latter as I would hate to see them pop up on other servers that I play on.

If you listen to the dev chats then PvP is going to get a big shake up in the next 12 months but I wouldn't hold out much hope, as it has been said "it has forsaken these lands!"

Personally I hope they start server consolidations very soon and they nominate a PvP server and let loose the Angmars finest into the rest of middle earth.... (Yea right!! I really need to stop dreaming)
    ----A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything----

A week since the last post. Can't remember that ever happening before.Either all the jebends left or it's genuinely quiet.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#FF0000]Officer of Hope and Glory[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]​Necrosia[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]G.L.T.C. Warmonger
    [URL="http://www.hopeandglory.eu"]www.hopeandglory.eu[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

*Poke*

Is it dead Kev?

Quote Originally Posted by Nrober View Post
    *Poke*

Is it dead Kev?
    If you're gunna make a F2P to hide your identity when you slag off BD in global you should probably use a name you haven't used before, you halfwit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Utnac
    [center]Proud member of
    [b]BLOODDRUNK[/b]
    [i]Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken[/i][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by DinThePurple View Post
    If you're gunna make a F2P to hide your identity when you slag off BD in global you should probably use a name you haven't used before, you halfwit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Utnac
    I'm going to make a defiler and solo Rave
    #zergistheanswer

Goodbye Gilrain !
    i have transfered .
    And might never see you again .
    end of story .
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

How's Gilrain doing anyway? Haven't been active for ~a month in the moors, or actually in lotro.. Any fun still ?
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

I haven't been in EM lately, but the PvE seems to do ok. I see a lot more people around now than pre-U13 and there seem to plenty of runs going on. Though there doesn't seem to be much variety in them..... I think the new book is awesome, but the new area in Fangorn is bit too grindy for me, too much like Hytbold without the building of stuff....
    Leader of The Last Warders on Gilrain.
    [url]www.thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url]

Still quiet, but some nice fights every now and then
    MacSwaggis (formerly MacHaggis) R11 HNT , HeavyHaggis R10 GRD, MagicHaggis R1 RK, Scrubtain CPT
    Haggisbash R8 RVR , Haggisgash R7 WL

---------------------------
    Last edited by Jureon; May 16 2014 at 05:28 PM.

Surprisingly good action tonight. Thanks everyone involved.

Dime

Action was amazing last night. I'm really glad creeps got the buffs that they did. Hopefully it stays this way.

-Ken
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000004d036/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Where did all the voices go? Very quiet on these boards - mods are getting worried for the lack of work !!
    WHY DO PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE LEAST, KNOW IT THE LOUDEST?

Quote Originally Posted by TearMaker View Post
    Where did all the voices go? Very quiet on these boards - mods are getting worried for the lack of work !!
    if you suppress the truth you should not be surprised with silence

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    if you suppress the truth you should not be surprised with silence
    Some people never change !
    Typical Tirn

i think most people transfered or just cba to read or write on this forum since its mostly childish reactions you get .
    QQ !
    Defiler Rank 12. Blackarrow Rank 14. Weaver Rank 12. Warleader Rank 12. Stalker Rank 11. Reaver Rank 11.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast