We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking to transfer my rank 11 reaver

Hello, my name is Cintona , and I was wondering how the PvP was on this server??... is the action good?? Do creeps dominate ?? Any other interesting things....

Just a bit about me.. I play on ark. And have a whole assortment of characters... with my reaver leading the way... I have played 6yrs , and lead slot of free and creep groups... would Windy be a hood server for me??

Hey, I would explain how moors in windfola has been lately from my perspective, BUT i recomend you to make a low rank creep and check the action your self before take any decition.
    So past weeks moors been pretty much a zerg fest from creep side, were they raid up all day (even non pic hours) stack healers, take delving buffs, and ghank solo to small fellowship freeps. Reason that happen s beacuse Windfola is far a small server and on creep side theres pretty much 1 big tribe were their leaders love to zerg carring more for infamy then the state of moors or if the other side have any chance to actually deal with their zerg groups.
    Also, since HD bring with him a lack of end game content in terms of PvE, theres a lot of new freep/creeps, were they feel the need to group up 24/7 even when its a rez camp... Theres some old players or others that respect solo players, dont like to zerg and like fair fights.

I like solo around and find solo creeps, or small groups.. but always ends by getting called out either side i play and getting ghanked. Its a server where it can be 12v1 and the 4 WL will use their buebles so the 3 wargs they have dont die, or its a place where it can be 4v1 and the captains will bueble so your creep dont kill 1 of them.

What i mean is, if you like solo play around and fair fights this might not be the place for you despite theres freep and creeps respect and want that like me.

Again, i recomend to check it with your own eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    would Windy be a hood server for me??
    It would be an extremely Hood server, I would strongly recommend seeking a more populated server for PvP.
    best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by PERQ View Post
    It would be an extremely Hood server,

I see what you did there..... ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Roddrildun View Post
    I see what you did there..... ;P
    No you didn't, you didn't see anything!!!

Sometimes PVP can be fun this is mostly when Freeps have numbers so we don't always get bent over a table by 6 wargs at a time.

I would also check out other servers if i were you. Windfaila has seen better days.

Glec knows a good WoW sever tho....

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Hello, my name is Cintona , and I was wondering how the PvP was on this server??... is the action good?? Do creeps dominate ?? Any other interesting things....

Just a bit about me.. I play on ark. And have a whole assortment of characters... with my reaver leading the way... I have played 6yrs , and lead slot of free and creep groups... would Windy be a hood server for me??
    My perspective will surely be dark, but read it if you wish.

Windfola used to be great once upon a time, many good players that were never afraid to die or fight a fair fight. I'm happy that I remember the last of those times, ROI when my warg Marzul was a pup. Just looking back through windy forums made me remember how fun these times were, and the dear friends I had made that no longer play.

The moors is constantly adapting to its environment, and here if you like solo fights, small group fights or 1v1s it certainly isn't the server for you. From what I have seen the only action is RvR and zergs.

I transferred my warg away from here because of this, at r10. He is now nearing r12, and I am considering taking a long break from the moors in itself due to the imbalance that only seems to get worse each update.

To answer your questions, yes, this is a very "hood" server. If "hood" was what you meant in contrast to "good" and indeed, because it is a very "hood" server the creeps normally do dominate when the "hood" aspect is present

In conclusion, I wouldn't advise transferring to any server at all, especially since I hear action on Ark is pretty decent. Most servers are all the same, and you wont be impressed by coming here. Just wait for u13 and the catapults, then you will be satisfied.

Trapped in a community of cells, commonly referred to as a body, which is located in Ireland
    I'd do what was suggested - make a creep and just have a run about at varying times, to see whether what you find is to your liking.

As for the constant dissing the Windy moors though.. that's nothing new, heard this ever since I first went out there, but still we have action. There will be zerging from both sides, there will be rez camps and there will be the moaning about it, but I left Windy - and missed it.

And of course - Hood moors are good moors!!! :P