We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lanthien r10

Cool Lanthien r10

Congratulations lan glad I was there when you ranked you are a ballerina of death . Have fun lan and may your step be light and your aim true good luck towards your next rank.
    Last edited by fotoman8081; Feb 27 2014 at 02:57 PM.

Grats Lanthien!
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Red face Thanks!

Ty to you both! And especially many thanks to Theo, Sat and Aeo for keeping me company out there, you're a pleasure to run with looking forward to more great times ahead!

Gratz Lanthien!
    [INDENT=9][SIZE=3] U M B R E N I L-1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://lotro-wiki.com/images/thumb/e/ef/Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg/300px-Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3]L A N D R O V A L [/SIZE][/INDENT]

yay Lan!

Glad to be there for the last 4 renown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratz! Well deserved. Always fun running with you!

Ty Umbrenil, and thanks Sat!! Yeah I was bloodthirsty at that point lol, desperate for that last 4 renown :O Glad my friends were there to see it happen

Shakda-rank 12
    Dakada-rank 11

Gratz LanthQ!!! Sorry i wasnt there to see it...awesome hunter, even more awesome teammate Team Leo for the win!!! Bubbles!!!

gratz lant best of luck to rank 11

Ty all!! I'll make sure you're there for the next one Aeo Team Leo will be rocking the place once more! *extra bubbles*

Congrats Lanthien