We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I wuld like to hare what ppl have solo?

as warden I have solo Orthanc id 1
    school
    library
    sword hall t1 t2 and t2 hm yes t2 hm was the biggest challenges I have made so far.
    nex up well I going to do the troll of Erebor with my friend so it not solo but it will be challenges
    so how abut you all.

I've found very little content challenging to solo on a 95 warden really... Tier2 Challenge Orthanc was difficult on certain wings, and impossible like some of Ost Dunhoth due to player group size requirements to begin boss fights etc.

School/Lib can pull the entire instances at once and then face-tank it whilst semi-afk, those 3mans are pathetic. So lets see now..

School
    Library
    Iorbars Peak. T2C
    ToO Lightning T2C
    ToO Acid T2C
    ToO Fire & Ice T2C - Boredom set in at this point.
    Sambrog - This was challenging, the constant power drains and boss heals proved difficult.
    Helegrod all raid wings at lvl 75
    Barad Guldur T2C Lvl 65 - This again was extremely challenging, corruptions got on top of me and was allowing Durchy to crit me for 20k+ which made it really fun.
    Tuckborough Tier 3 95 Skirmish Raid (12)

There are so many more, but I can't really recall them all. Needless to say most content nowadays is soloable for 3-4 of the 95 classes, with the only real challenge being power drains and CC/Debuffs, or when you find instances that require more than one person (to stand on panels, pull levers, etc. like in Helegrod Drake wing. or Ost Dunhoth).

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    I've found very little content challenging to solo on a 95 warden really... Tier2 Challenge Orthanc was difficult on certain wings, and impossible like some of Ost Dunhoth due to player group size requirements to begin boss fights etc.

School/Lib can pull the entire instances at once and then face-tank it whilst semi-afk, those 3mans are pathetic. So lets see now..

School
    Library
    Iorbars Peak. T2C
    ToO Lightning T2C
    ToO Acid T2C
    ToO Fire & Ice T2C - Boredom set in at this point.
    Sambrog - This was challenging, the constant power drains and boss heals proved difficult.
    Helegrod all raid wings at lvl 75
    Barad Guldur T2C Lvl 65 - This again was extremely challenging, corruptions got on top of me and was allowing Durchy to crit me for 20k+ which made it really fun.
    Tuckborough Tier 3 95 Skirmish Raid (12)

There are so many more, but I can't really recall them all. Needless to say most content nowadays is soloable for 3-4 of the 95 classes, with the only real challenge being power drains and CC/Debuffs, or when you find instances that require more than one person (to stand on panels, pull levers, etc. like in Helegrod Drake wing. or Ost Dunhoth).

im finding T2 orthanc CM hard to believe can anyone prove this fire and frost requires a lot of dps not to mention the attacks are Distributed Damage and u have to constantly burn down bubbles and grims and yet the giants still build rage due to shadow grims, and both bubbles. and when rage fills it auto wipes. t2 acid CM is a big dps race not to mention adds. lightning u have the steam to worry about to to mention the limfran and static shock blow ups. please post some of ur screen shots soloing these

cause this is the first ive ever heard of this. sure trash pulls t2 we can do but the bosses yeah I don't see it
    [URL=http://s88.photobucket.com/user/csmoltz/media/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/csmoltz/sig-lotro2_zpsc635dbd5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]