We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

delete this

please delete this post, nobody wanted to respond so why bother...
    Last edited by thekingofkings2009; Feb 26 2014 at 07:32 PM.

Don't be discouraged. The Brandywine forum does not get the traffic that it used to; however, there are plenty of active kinships out there.

question is where...

Keep an eye out in chat and just play the game. I seems like players that aren't in kins attract interest once they start leveling up. What kind of kinship are you looking for if I may ask?

Don't forget to type in '/joinchannel glff' you won't feel alone anymore.

Type /1 (or /2, /3, etc) to talk in it.

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Don't forget to type in '/joinchannel glff' you won't feel alone anymore.

Type /1 (or /2, /3, etc) to talk in it.
    He is right, this forum does not get the traffic it used to. That being said, If you are actively looking for a Kinship I will tell you about ours, we are always looking for interested mature players.

The Leithiani are a mostly PVMP Kinship. Recently we have developed a robust PVe team. We are a "zero-drama" kinship of mostly mature adult professionals who enjoy quality individuals to play beside. Our creed, "Respect Your Opponents." We do not tolerate our members trashtalking others in OOC, we do not corpse-jump our foes, regardless of provocation. Our members are asked to adhere to the highest standards of ettiquite and behavior. Our one requirement for Moors play is that you fight hard and honestly, we do not tolerate in-game cheats, macros etc. Offer mercy if you feel it is necessary but never expect it to be returned. You are invited to raid with us regardless of rank and gear, eveyrone deserves an opportunity to level up and gain experience. If you are a younger player we may have a place for you in the Kin but only if you are wise beyond your years in your respect for and treatment of others. If you are interested, hit me up with a tell or do the same for Yand the kin leader or any Leithiani member. If you are not interested, we wish you the best of luck in finding a kin that is a good fit.

Seldomseen,
    Original Founding 5 Leithiani
    Proud Member of "The Trashburgs"
    Last edited by Yourpointman; Mar 06 2014 at 09:01 AM. Reason: spelling