We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking to complete Orthanc Shadow and F&F T2C

Hey hey, i dont suppose anyone is still running these and would have a spot free for a desperate completionist. They are the only two raid deeds i have yet to complete and the last thing i need for a shiny shiny horsey. If anyone can be helpful i will be eternally grateful. xx Ty in advance Elle (Rachel)
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Shout

Not sure when we will be doing it next, but will give you a shout next time we do it, might be this weekend

We at Lorebreakers are doing a ToO run on 03/08/2014 at 19:00 GMT, Add my main, Castoria on the night and we will invite you if you are online...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokokid View Post
    We at Lorebreakers are doing a ToO run on 03/08/2014 at 19:00 GMT, Add my main, Castoria on the night and we will invite you if you are online...
    Thankyou very much. I cannot express how grateful i will be. regards Elle (Rachel)
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."