We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Missing Menu Bar and General Forum Squirreliness?

Is anyone else suddenly missing the menu bar at the top of all the LOTRO pages (Store, Community, etc.)? And or having issues with all the forums showing Old thread designations when you return to the main page?

WBS is offline Weatherstock Wayfarer
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Menu bar is missing for me as well.

Not sure what the second issue you state is meant to mean though, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Menu bar is missing for me as well.

Not sure what the second issue you state is meant to mean though, sorry.
    I guess I wasn't clear. At the same time the menu bar disappeared, all the forums that previously showed as having unread posts suddenly looked as if I'd clicked "Mark all as read".

I thought it was just me. I had to open a new browser page and Google "LOTRO forums"
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Yep, mine's gone too. Quite annoying.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Well, at least I'm not losing what's left of my mind and imagining it.

Oh, Sapience....can we have our menu bar back? We're lost, I say LOST! without it. We promise to treat it gently.

(Sorry, was discussing Foghorn Leghorn as a chicken in session play and the mood carried over here. *whistles innocently* )

As a short term solution go to https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/forumlist.php and make a bookmark.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    As a short term solution go to https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/forumlist.php and make a bookmark.
    Already done, but thanks for posting it for anyone else who might wander in with the same problem.

yup-I am suffering the same missing menu bar....
    wondering if it has something to do w/that big announcement about 'you all better hurry up and remove pando' ?

Forums were fine when I logged in this morning (roughly 11:00-ish am eastern). Logging in now they were gone. Thankfully I use a bookmark for the main forum list page and it got me to the forums fine after I was logged in. Although seems like every page has the menu bar missing.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Is missing for me also.. When I logged in, I couldn't find the forum link so had to actually type it into the address bar. Using Firefox 27.0.1 if that makes a difference.
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Lore Breakers of Eldar

Surrounded by familiar faces, worn out places... worn out places..
    Missing for me too. Just noticed it... weird.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    Easca could manipulate a bull through a mousehole and still make it think it did it all by itself.

its fixed, Thanks Widoch, I made a shortcut using the link you posted in case it happens again.

Back to normal here....or at least the menu bar is. Beyond the confines of this computer screen, "normal" must be defined.