We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thank you Turbine for enjoyable PVP /sarcasm off

4 creeps trying to kill a cappy in TR Tyrant room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElGOA_R8rjQ

Thank you Turbine for enjoyable and balanced pvp in Moors

Cheers

Turbine isn't competent at PvP and never was. They haven't bothered to hire anyone who knows about it either. My suggestion is just fire the entire team that works on the ettenmoors or relocate them somewhere they can't hurt anyone (like Northen Canada) and go find anyone who used to work on Guild Wars 1's PvP and buy them up.

Alternatively give us a poll section in this forum and pay attention to it because you might learn something :3
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

Goddamit, Im not gonna post anymore videos, some of them just learned how to exploit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenfate View Post
    My suggestion is just fire the entire team that works on the ettenmoors
    Problem is they don't even have a regular team for it. I think they just rotate devs through pvp duty.
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][SIZE=2][B]Hromgar[/B][/SIZE], Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FFFFF0][SIZE=2][B]Numenorean Guard,[/B][/SIZE] Landroval[/COLOR]

Cappy tip

On our server this is more than common. Usually cappies trait yellow and bring someone to do all dps for them. One of the dumbest moments in this game was when there was a guard to shield wall a cappy. Also, which is the real action killer on smaller server, bring another cappy and the heals will go through the roof. We can hardly kill anything then. Anyways, there are 2 solutions.

1. Don´t even bother. Comparing to gain the time spent on them is long.

2. Kill that fricken pet and hope your damage is enough.
    [COLOR="#ADD8E6"][COLOR="#ADD8E6"][FONT=Impact][COLOR="#FF0000"]Those are wolves, one going before [COLOR="#FFFF00"]the sun[/COLOR], the other after [COLOR="#F0F8FF"]the moon[/COLOR].[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Revontulet View Post
    Kill that fricken pet and hope your damage is enough.
    Pretty much this. Much of the yellow cappy's survivability is based on a trait named Exemplar. In order for the trait to become active the captain must have his or her shield brother buff on someone. When the cappy is solo, this buff is always on the herald.
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][SIZE=2][B]Hromgar[/B][/SIZE], Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FFFFF0][SIZE=2][B]Numenorean Guard,[/B][/SIZE] Landroval[/COLOR]

Captain died! And it took only 8:40 for tyrant, 2x chieftain, several more npcs and few creeps to kill him.
    Creeps are so OP.
    Seriosu nerf needed to their dps. And please give freeps more bubbles, they are way to squishy now.