We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Character Transfer Issues

Following character Transfer from Brandywine to Silverlode, my character seems to have been rolled back. When I left Brandywine, I had over 1.4 million Infamy. I now seem to only have 1.26 million. It's almost as if my character is back where he was when I left Silverlode server. This is a huge amount of time lost and I hope there is a way to fix it. The Character Transfer FAQs clearly state that your character will transfer with it's Rank and experience intact.

Additionally, I had created a character holding the name on Silverlode when I transferred away. This placeholder character I had on Silverlode was overwritten in the transfer process. Now that it is overwritten the game will not let me use my rename credit to change it to the original name even though that character no longer exists.

Infamy is server bound from. what I understand. No that is not right. It is destiny points and commendations that are server bound.

Your best bet is to contact Turbine Account Management. Call them on the phone. It sounds like they did not complete all the manual steps.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Infamy is not server bound as I have transferred this character previously and maintained the exact infamy I left my server with. Otherwise it would not make sense whatsoever to transfer a Monster Player.

When you transfer a character, the character is not totally wiped out on the originating server. When you transfer back, there is some extra work involved in overwriting some of the left behind data. Talk to Turbine see what they say.

I tried to contact In-Game support and they directed me to the Turbine Support website which had no way of contacting them with this type of issue, so I am trying the forums in hope of help.

Quote Originally Posted by AromFreerider View Post
    I tried to contact In-Game support and they directed me to the Turbine Support website which had no way of contacting them with this type of issue, so I am trying the forums in hope of help.
    In game support has nothing to do with character transfers. Character transfers are handled by the Premium Service Group. Turbine does not handle any customer issues via the forums. All you get is a post saying use the ticket system or call them on the telephone.

If you are going to use the ticket system:
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...?style=classic
    Game = Lotro
    Support Team = Lotro Paid Services: Transfer
    At this point there is not any option that covers your situation I would go with
    Request Type = Transfer Status Check
    Payment Type = Whatever you used
    Subject = Transfer not done correctly

Explain carefully what went wrong in the description including your original ticket number.