We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: RvR Resurgence?

RvR Resurgence?

Some excellent Raid v Raid over this past weekend. It's been very enjoyable getting 2 groups of 18+ going back and forth for an hour each fight. 1st one at East TA ford, and the 2nd starting in the TR CG room which migrated north of TR and went a good 45 minutes or so. Holy ####, my mouse hand was falling asleep by the end. It also makes a huge difference when the leaders will recognize an imbalance and do such things as stepping aside for the other team to take out the boxers as many times as needed, and if the other side loses some numbers having the balls to push a keep and fight in the CG/Tyrant room. We need more of this, let's keep it going.

Let's see I was watching the fight and either raid was going after healers, occasionally a healer would die. So that to me is just organized farming.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01205000000090d20/signature.png]Alanthel-1[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by KaP93 View Post
    Let's see I was watching the fight and either raid was going after healers, occasionally a healer would die. So that to me is just organized farming.
    Interesting... I saw tons of healers dying on both sides, as well as dps.

Quote Originally Posted by KaP93 View Post
    As a participant and target caller of said creep raid. I can say three things.

1. I always mainly target tactical classes and occasionally medium armor classes (Webro rarely died as he was shieldwalled and admittedly every other minstrel flopped every 45s) but I am certain every rk/mini died 5x more than anyone else in the freep raid.
    2. The healers in our raid died numerous times, as WLs were frequently having to rez other WLs.
    3. Your assessment of the rvr Saturday night is entirely inaccurate.

EDIT: I will add that the duration of the battles were due to two reasons. The creep raid having 5-7 WLs with a 1m CD AOE in-combat rez and the freep raid having so many minstrels that could practically flop at their every whim. The minis were so numerous and so often flopped, that it was hard to burn through them. This often allowed them (or another healer) to get out of combat and use their out of combat rezzes. They also had a lot of in-combat rezzes, though I'm unfamiliar with the cds for those with HD. I imagine they are rather low. The fights were rather fun and a delightful change to the usual Grams Camp/Lugz Backdoor ####.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Mar 11 2014 at 04:45 PM.

Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL