We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

6v6 Fights at Good Grim

Today I organized four 6v6 Fights at Good Grim. Things went well, and the end result was 2 wins for us 2 wins for Creeps. Raidang was leading the creep group, and we only had a few interruptions. The fights were fun, and we tried to build the groups to where they weren't one sided for either group. This is a thread to discuss some "ground rules" for the fights as we did have a few hiccups. These rules aren't absolute, I don't expect everyone is going to want to play this way and that's fine. But do not expect to stay alive long at Good Grim if you plan to interrupt or be for lack of better words stupid. Since this is a game and there can be no rules we have to abide by our own etiquette, to go with that I will compile a list of those that try to interrupt or interfere with planned fights. These people will be killed on sight if there is a an organized fight going at Good Grim. Now for the ground rules, These are off the top of my head and are only here to promote fairness for both sides.
    Also, please do not form leetist groups, the point of this is to have fun and for others to learn how to function in a group setting. I understand if you're group is full already, but try not to exclude newer players from their groups.

Rules
    • Healers should be kept to a maximum of 2 for both sides. Decide depending on group make up
    • Both sides should have 2 Outposts i know this isn't always going to be possible but we can try
    • There are no Skill Exemptions. The point of these is to WIN. For both sides.
    • No store bought items should be used. It can be hard to tell with pots and stuff, tomes of defense and stuff like that I ddon't feel belong in organized fighting. Unless explictly stated, and all players use one.

Please feel free to discuss, Think of this is a beta. More rules will come around.
    I may start setting up daily or weekly 6 man groups to fight at Good Grim depending on my work schedule and things like that. We shall see.

EDIT: Do not post tl;dr, not gonna happen, won't work or anything of that nature. This can and will work. It worked today. As long as people are interested in can and will work.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Idk why you are so worried about gankers, 1v1's at gg have more than often gone well. And for the rules the teams can decide them individually for every fight, since group setups will vary. And if you're still worried about gankers go find a quiet place like west border cows and fight there.

As for the general rules one that comes up to my mind is no rezing, because rezes aren't balanced on opposing sides.
    Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Jousimies View Post
    Idk why you are so worried about gankers, 1v1's at gg have more than often gone well. And for the rules the teams can decide them individually for every fight, since group setups will vary. And if you're still worried about gankers go find a quiet place like west border cows and fight there.

As for the general rules one that comes up to my mind is no rezing, because rezes aren't balanced on opposing sides.
    Not really worried about gankers, just letting people know. As for rezzes I'm not opposed to not having them.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

I wholeheartedly agree with this I think there should be more organized fights rather than running around the map looking for creeps wasting precious time for freeps that might not even be out? But if we do get these organized fights I think that would be great, its more or less like a 1v1 but with a group no one else can interfere and those who did interfere you guys gave me a good laugh. I honestly think plenty of people would prefer to do this rather then running around fights being lopsided like ### they're zerging where was its a organized fights to where it gets close to even as possible. I have done this before with pyrrhic and working as intended. The best 3v3/groupvgroup in my lotro life and I hope you guys can prove better with the upcoming time and let there be more organized fights. Last night was fun but with some complications of the time during each fight one fight consisted of one of my reavers charging in and the rest following lol. Organized fights is what we need. -Raidang
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

I wish you luck with this, but maybe good lugs would be a better location for group fights. That way it would not get in the way of 1v1's. As long as you have TR Rez or Lugz rez it should be cool.