We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dwarrodelf made the wiki lol

So i was reading about guild Wars 2 on wikipedia , and then thought about looking at lotro on wikipedia. So i did, and came across this tidbit:

"The concept of rank farming is an alternative route some players choose to use in order to accelerate the ranking process to faster access equipment and rank promotion buffs within the Ettenmoors that have a minimum rank requirement, though it is no longer allowed and considered an abuse of game mechanics.[11] This concept is not unique to LOTRO and is seen in other games of the same genre. Most of this activity in LOTRO is achieved through the use of multiboxing with several copies of the game client run to utilise a multitude of reaver monster play characters. The reaver class went free-to-play early 2012 and has since most often been used in this type of play. Rank farming has had notable impact upon the PvP gaming community since first officially initiated by The Ettenmoors Department of Agriculture (or abbreviated to EDA) on the Dwarrowdelf server. An official statement released on August 28, 2013 by Turbine customer service has made rank farming a bannable offense.[11] While the issue of fairness and sportsmanship has been raised for this style of play, Turbine has officially supported the multiboxing community in its official statements to date."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lor...e_Rings_Online

I lold. Sno thal, your kin is famous.

also gw2 is pretty fun.

I did mention it in GLFF but nobody paid attention
    I don't know who added that though
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

You do realize that Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia that any user can add or remove information from unless its challenged right? Whats really interesting is that nobody notices its Thalendrin (the user name of the person who edited the article to add that bit of misleading information) who wrote himself into the wikipedia article as if he and EDA were some sort of godfathers of rank farming, I'm sure it has been around alot longer than EDA, glorified attention hogs at their finest lols.
    Last edited by Vezz; Feb 18 2014 at 09:58 AM.

gw2? so thats the place where u all ran to?

pls come back with db, already miss you

That has been up there for a long time now. Y'all are slow!

OHAIRAZ! Btw, OOC Razztankz: 'nah i fail

Less than three ~ Snagglepuss

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    That has been up there for a long time now. Y'all are slow!

OHAIRAZ! Btw, OOC Razztankz: 'nah i fail

Snaggle I do fail, but in what context....if you mean at being as bad of a soloer as a certain p2w track spamming burg we know on creepside as a misspelling of one of the twelve tribes of Israel who calls in a cappy and a minstrel when he gets his butt handed to him in a blue keep and by a solo warg i might add? Then by all means in respect to that I totally fail.../sarcasm off

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    also gw2 is pretty fun
    Finally, you have seen the light.

Join Us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    Snaggle I do fail, but in what context....if you mean at being as bad of a soloer as a certain p2w track spamming burg we know on creepside as a misspelling of one of the twelve tribes of Israel who calls in a cappy and a minstrel when he gets his butt handed to him in a blue keep and by a solo warg i might add? Then by all means in respect to that I totally fail.../sarcasm off
    Someone seems mad.

PS. Why did you kick my warg from your tribe? =(

PPS.

Snaggle I do fail...
    ...I totally fail
    Less than three ~ Chocla

I love that someone put that in the wiki. Not only is DD known as the trolling server, but also the rank farming one as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arwen1793 View Post
    I love that someone put that in the wiki. Not only is DD known as the trolling server, but also the rank farming one as well lol
    I have a problem with this. Since when is DD the trolling server? Sure a few people stand out in glff as being super trolls, but it's the same on other servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Finally, you have seen the light.

Join Us.
    what world are you on

pretty sure im the only db member playing gw2 qq.

Before you try to smack talk someone you can at least try to make sure your intel is correct. That lesson is free of charge!

It's funny though you calling me bad when I farm you solo except for one time when I was having keyboard difficulties and yes I know you will comment and say that is "bs" however every other time, like when I caught you solo at poor TA after that incident, I see you when I am solo you get farmed and or run. And it's funny how you tried to map out from me and when I interrupted it you tried to slow me, stun and run. How did that work for you? Oh, yes. I remember now. Thanks for the easy renown bud!

Don't be mad because I buy tracks when you fail at killing me without at least 6 behind you. Maybe you should keep on running like you usually do instead of stopping in your tracks like fifteen meters away from me after you sprint/hips since you should know by now that I do have store tracks. However, that may be too complex of an idea for your simple mind to comprehend.

P.S.

Please stop getting so upset! It upsets me knowing that me being pro is affecting you so much.

P.P.S.

Concerning the Minstrel and Captain, they decided to come out but it wasn't just you on your Warg. Donvlad and another was out as well. Stop trying to play coy with me! It's very unbecoming of a man of your age.

Last edited by The_Black_Swordsman; Feb 19 2014 at 02:52 AM.

Before you try to smack talk someone you can at least try to make sure your intel is correct. That lesson is free of charge!

It's funny though you calling me bad when I farm you solo except for one time when I was having keyboard difficulties and yes I know you will comment and say that is "bs" however every other time, like when I caught you solo at poor TA after that incident, I see you when I am solo you get farmed and or run. And it's funny how you tried to map out from me and when I interrupted it you tried to slow me, stun and run. How did that work for you? Oh, yes. I remember now. Thanks for the easy renown bud!

Don't be mad because I buy tracks when you fail at killing me without at least 6 behind you. Maybe you should keep on running like you usually do instead of stopping in your tracks like fifteen meters away from me after you sprint/hips since you should know by now that I do have store tracks. However, that may be too complex of an idea for your simple mind to comprehend.

P.S.

Please stop getting so upset! It upsets me knowing that me being pro is affecting you so much.

P.P.S.

Concerning the Minstrel and Captain, they decided to come out but it wasn't just you on your Warg. Donvlad and another was out as well. Stop trying to play coy with me! It's very unbecoming of a man of your age.

TIL Aglaeka is Thunderboltz
    Please teach me how to minstrel

This thread has become better now that berserk was posted.

Let's discuss it.

When will Miura release a new chapter? I say 2015.

nice double knives out to TnG.

noob.

Quote Originally Posted by KrauserJoestar View Post
    This thread has become better now that berserk was posted.

Let's discuss it.

When will Miura release a new chapter? I say 2015.
    I haven't been able to keep up with the manga. Think I'm like 20 chapters behind or something. I'm still waiting for them to release a second anime season. Although, I think they made it clear they won't when they just remade the show in three OVA's which weren't bad. They followed the manga a lot more than the original show.

Wtb Gutts and Zod rematch on the Hill of Swords in anime form.

In other news a freep died, hey snags calm down man its ok you will die sometimes in lotro....and thanks for all the lessons, I'll know better than to respond to internet punks when they start trolling me with stupid OOC posts.
    Last edited by Vezz; Feb 19 2014 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    TIL Aglaeka is Thunderboltz

Dear Chocla

Your insult hurts deeply. The delicacy and magnitude of the intended comparison within your insult is beyond any measures of logic. The sight of the insult crippled my state of mind as it was computed in my brain. The effect was so great in scale that it has forever created a ripple between time and space and altered the nature of the universe; I will pray to the Spirits for your lost soul.

You must be blinded.

In your defense, I see why confusion was sparked. The use of my self-proclaimed and known signature style format ("Thunder with his spaces"~Zulu) has been acknowledged as yet another pathetic thirsty attempt at attention seeking. As Razz puts it "glorified attention hogs at their finest".
    While I do find it flattering to serve as the host for someone trying to use a name as a measure of self ego or popularity boost, I would appreciate it if actual facts where presented in the future.

P.S.
    Not everything glitters once unveiled to the light, specially not trash.

:O

Less Than Three~ User69
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Feb 19 2014 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Deleted a portion in order to stay on topic. P.P.S. Inside jokes are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    what world are you on

pretty sure im the only db member playing gw2 qq.
    Blackgate, although server doesnt really matter. Friend me, Eomen#7408

Also you can join Smifro Farmers, #1 NA raiding guild currently

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    Blackgate, although server doesnt really matter. Friend me, Eomen#7408

Also you can join Smifro Farmers, #1 NA raiding guild currently
    ahh bbats leading a kin?

In other news a freep died, hey snags calm down man its ok you will die sometimes in lotro....and thanks for all the lessons, I'll know better than to respond to internet punks when they start trolling me with stupid OOC posts.

When have I raged about dying? Laugh out loud! You are the one that cries in Creep OOC about my "fail pay to win Burglar" when you die because of me. I would say nice try but it was lazy and seemed a bit rushed as well. I expected more!

P.S.

@ Thunder, what I got from that is you're mad and are embarrassed but it's okay! Deep breaths and relax. After all, it is just a game.

When have I raged about dying? Laugh out loud! You are the one that cries in Creep OOC about my "fail pay to win Burglar" when you die because of me. I would say nice try but it was lazy and seemed a bit rushed as well. I expected more!

P.S.

@ Thunder, what I got from that is you're mad and are embarrassed but it's okay! Deep breaths and relax. After all, it is just a game.

God would you please pass whatever you've been smoking really man, I have never commented on you in OOC besides the one time I told you to F off because you whined about me not killing a Champ or Guard or whatever heavy it was you were attacking in favor of a loremaster...but whatever man...seems your the one always throwing around your opinion about how everyone except you fails and its a bit obnoxious to say the least, after all I posted a non confrontational (to non EDA members) comment about EDA (unless of course you agree with them and what they stood for somehow which changes the story completely) and the first thing out of you is some mess about me failing...really what the hell does that have to do with EDA and some pathetic attempt at self glorification by writing lies into a Wikipedia article?
    Last edited by Vezz; Feb 20 2014 at 01:03 AM.

Its one thing to state a point using overly-ridiculous sarcastic subsidiary diction as a form of self-entertainment and another to give into the arguments of a delusive pretender. No but seriously, the universe will never return to its natural state, clearly this makes me very embarrassed. Need more overtones to confuse the weak minded.

#embarrassed #made #User69 #emotions #lol

P.S.
    When the day I P2W and still manage to fall short in comparison to other wargs comes to pass, I will reconsider your offer to indulge me with your "advice" (or was it "help"?). Until then, I don't need an expert on that, you have been dismissed. Thanks for the laugh.

:O

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz

God would you please pass whatever you've been smoking really man, I have never commented on you in OOC besides the one time I told you to F off because you whined about me not killing a Champ or Guard or whatever heavy it was you were attacking in favor of a loremaster...but whatever man...seems your the one always throwing around your opinion about how everyone except you fails and its a bit obnoxious to say the least, after all I posted a non confrontational (to non EDA members) comment about EDA (unless of course you agree with them and what they stood for somehow which changes the story completely) and the first thing out of you is some mess about me failing...really what the hell does that have to do with EDA and some pathetic attempt at self glorification by writing lies into a Wikipedia article?

Well, to start, I commented first on this post. When you say and I quote, "...I posted a con confrontational comment...and the first thing out of you is..." is completely incorrect. Once again, before you try to reply to me, maybe you should actually think about what you are typing or even read over it before you hit "Submit Reply". A person who says/types what ever they want without a base is the same as an Olympic runner who has no legs. However, since you brought up EDA and what they have done I will throw in my two cents since I am "...always throwing around your opinion..."

I do not agree with rank farming. With that said, all they did was find a way around the system to enhance their experience. It is no different then the countless of people who do that in real life, cutting coupons or having a friend "hook" you up, and even in game. Having friends power level you is in essence the same concept.

I have been playing this game since it came out and PvPing on it for just as long (my original account is no more #SADFACE). Seeing from your forum handle, you started playing around September of 2010 which is after FTP came out. Since you did not play back when you would get 1-3 Renown/Infamy a kill on average I personally don't think you have any basis to be upset about rank farming but to each their own I suppose.

Now, onto what I was going to original post before I got side tracked! Yay! Denial is a nasty thing. You can try to lie to the community in game and on the forums but I know you have complained many times in Creep OOC. You are probably trying to convince yourself of the lie just as much as everyone else but you know it. I know it. Best thing you can do is deal with it and move on. Seriously dude, it's just a game. Chill.

P.S.

When I chewed you out about that kill, the heavy class was the more immediate threat and not the self Water-Lore spamming Lore Master but I suppose if you want to target people who aren't impacting a fight instead of people that are then all the power to ya. Maybe that is why your groups/raids can't fight even outnumber 2:1 or even 3:1 and be successful like my Tribe/Kin can. What is that term again? Oh yeah. No QQ™.

P.S.S.

By the way, I think I found you on YouTube.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast