We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest pack sales...

Do quests packs still regularly go on sale? I've read old threads from years back saying how there's sales on them like 20%-40% off. Currently in the Lone-lands and thinking that my time there will come to an end soon.

I hear that Evendim is a solid choice for my first quest pack. Almost have enough TP for it, but I actually would choose any of the of areas suggested for around 30 if I can get it on sale =p.

Once in a while? Yes. They occasionally go on sale. On any regular schedule? No, not that I'm aware of.
    The discount on store items usually last a week and go from Friday to Friday.

So, I'd say if you have enough TP to buy it, bite the bullet and get the pack. Else, create an alt, level them up through Lone-lands and work on deeds so you get enough TP to get the pack. Remember, the more characters you have, the more TP you can earn for each additional quest pack you purchase, then getting a bigger return on your investment.

They are on sale from now till next thursday.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!