We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Combat Logging

Hybrid View

Combat Logging

Freeps and Creeps of Crickhollow a like. Can we please stop this nonsense? Hungry, I'm going to call you out directly because you've been doing it a lot the last few days. Just stop it? And you wonder why people have little to no respect for you.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

I have seen a few creeps and freeps do this. Hopefully it gets fixed, but knowing Turbine...
    Siggy

Ahhaaaa!!! So that's what they've been doing?!! I thought freeps just lost connection during battle when they were about to die.. But then I would see them in the next fight and so forth.. You sly dogs you.. Oh well.. Dont really matter to me anyway. So many exploits, so many wienies.. I still smash all of you. Like Guido used to say "I farm all of you on all of your toons no QQ"
    The Ultimate Creep,
    MJ

P.S I'm looking for a shiny glove to start cavity searching Freeps since it seems like they always have something stuck all up in their buttey. Plz contact me if you have one for my War Leader.

P.S.S BTW hungry is cool, Yall just take him too serious, I bust up laughing when I group with him.
    Last edited by Pochis; Feb 23 2014 at 12:59 AM.
    Mikeljaksun Rank12 WarLeader

Quote Originally Posted by Pochis View Post
    Ahhaaaa!!! So that's what they've been doing?!! I thought freeps just lost connection during battle when they were about to die.. But then I would see them in the next fight and so forth.. You sly dogs you.. Oh well.. Dont really matter to me anyway. So many exploits, so many wienies.. I still smash all of you. Like Guido used to say "I farm all of you on all of your toons no QQ"
    The Ultimate Creep,
    MJ

P.S I'm looking for a shiny glove to start cavity searching Freeps since it seems like they always have something stuck all up in their buttey. Plz contact me if you have one for my War Leader.

P.S.S BTW hungry is cool, Yall just take him too serious, I bust up laughing when I group with him.
    I don't have a problem with Hungry personally either. I've known him for a fairly long time, i only called him out because he's PVP logged on quite a few people in the last week. The thing is, it's not just him. Many people PVP log. Which is stupid, and needs to be a reportable offense.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

BWAHAHAHAHA hungry is a cool guy but meh the raging the raging I find it hilarious to laugh at but no one invites my op warleader anymore I think I am going to QQ stick with mah tribe only peeps I need
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity

Loggers Logging Logs While Logging Loggers Log

Pfft nonsense! Hungry is loved by all! only good players can combat log like he can!