We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Allow VIPs to Buy the Character Slots That are Only Included in Expansions

I own all of the expansions except for the Mines of Moria expansion pack, but I do own all the perks that come with it except for the 2 character slots. VIPs should be allowed to purchase these two character slots, it is silly to have to buy the whole expansion for 2500tp just for the two final character slots.
    RIP Firefoot

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    We can't get the two from the MoM expansion by just purchasing extra character slots? I was hoping that once I bought enough character slots, it'd remove the expansion from my buy list, as I got MoM from the Mithril Edition.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    We can't get the two from the MoM expansion by just purchasing extra character slots? I was hoping that once I bought enough character slots, it'd remove the expansion from my buy list, as I got MoM from the Mithril Edition.
    Nope, I own both classes, the quest pack and have access to all the instances and I am capped at 15 character slots, the only way I can get the two is by buying the expansion. I wanted to pick up the other two while they were on sale.
    RIP Firefoot

Oh wow, that really sucks. At the very least, they should make a "Moria Two Pack" for those who have all but that.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Call account support and see if they can help. They might be able to discount the transaction manually so you get flagged for the expansion and get the slots your after.

Just a guess, they're more likely to do this if you own the classes.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Nope. They are above and beyond the slots you can buy extra from the store, just like the two slots you get from being VIP.

Max number of slots: 3 for being Premium. 2 from MoM expansion. 10 store-bought. 2 from being VIP. Total 17 slots, 15 if not VIP. (Note that if you are VIP and create all 17 characters, and then drop to Premium, two of the slots will be locked, and can only be unlocked by going VIP again.)

Of course, they could just increase the number of slots that can be bought from the store, but the slots from MoM would still not be included in that count.

Quote Originally Posted by ertr View Post
    Max number of slots: 3 for being Premium. 2 from MoM expansion. 10 store-bought. 2 from being VIP. Total 17 slots, 15 if not VIP. (Note that if you are VIP and create all 17 characters, and then drop to Premium, two of the slots will be locked, and can only be unlocked by going VIP again.)
    Small addition... Free accounts start with 2 slots, and can have a maximum of 14 character slots.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Call account support and see if they can help. They might be able to discount the transaction manually so you get flagged for the expansion and get the slots your after.

Just a guess, they're more likely to do this if you own the classes.
    I'd say try this. It did help me.
    Last edited by LethalLethality; Feb 24 2014 at 04:22 PM.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

I just wanted to say that I called up account support and they gave me the two character slots for free since i have already paid for everything else included with the expansion. A mod can close down this thread, if you have this problem be sure to call up Account support!
    RIP Firefoot

Quote Originally Posted by IronHillsDwarf View Post
    I just wanted to say that I called up account support and they gave me the two character slots for free since i have already paid for everything else included with the expansion. A mod can close down this thread, if you have this problem be sure to call up Account support!

A ticket will work too if you don't want to call. It's how I got mine.
    And Fourteen Other Alts