We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Character copy

Character copy

So, I copied my character to the beta world and it say's it is in Que, I copied it a week ago and i am still waiting, How long does it take?

The status of the Character Copy to Bullroarer can be found in a sticky in the Bullroarer forums. It is currently unavailable. Have to wait until it has been reactivated. If they don't do a character wipe for it, don't know if you will still be able to transfer the character or if it will be a failed copy.
    "Everyone's got one. Better to be a smart one than a dumb one." - me
    "It's people like you that [I]think[/I] you know everything that give those of us that [I]do[/I] a bad name." - me
    "Eat, drink, and be Merry, 'cause Pippin was a fool of a Took."

So, If it's a failed copy, Will my character be okay on the live game world? I don't know witch world my character is in because it's still queued and it doesn't tell me.

Your live character will be fine. It is a copy, not a move.
    TANSTAAFL

Thanks for explaining that, But still. I do not know witch server my character is on, Not going to bother going into every server to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnknownM View Post
    Thanks for explaining that, But still. I do not know witch server my character is on, Not going to bother going into every server to find it.
    The character copy page should tell you what server you were copying from. That original server is where your character still is.
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."

So, I copied my character to the beta world and it say's it is in Que, I copied it a week ago and i am still waiting, How long does it take?
    When character copy is online, the process shouldn't take more than a couple minutes (sometimes during extreme load, such as during Beta events, it can take substantially longer).

However, the copy tool to Bullroarer has been offline since Helm's Deep Beta. Always check the Character Copy thread that is stickied at the top of the Bullroarer forum before attempting to make a copy. It will tell you right in the subject line if Character Copy is currently available, and will save you a bit of waiting for something that may not happen.

Here is a picture of it anyway, http://i.imgur.com/WK8ABVc.jpg. I guess i see that the beta world is offline but i am wondering why i can't see what world my character was in before i copied him. I wish when you launch the client it will tell you witch character's are in witch server.

Here is a picture of it anyway, http://i.imgur.com/WK8ABVc.jpg. I guess i see that the beta world is offline but i am wondering why i can't see what world my character was in before i copied him. I wish when you launch the client it will tell you witch character's are in witch server.
    The problem is you only had one character. You cannot see where already queued characters come from. Because it hasnt failed, you're stuck without a way to see where it is until copies are reset.

Have you tried the lotteries winning page?

https://www.lotro.com/en/lotteries/won
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

It say's I have not won any lotteries and that's dumb to be honest if the only way to see witch server your character is in is by going to the character copy page, I guess if i want to play the game i will join every server just to find witch server my character is in -.-