We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lost my character!

I haven't played the game in awhile and just reinstalled it. The problem is, I forgot what server I had him on and when I go to the my.lotro link thing that everyone says, it says it has a loop and won't let me get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm503 View Post
    I haven't played the game in awhile and just reinstalled it. The problem is, I forgot what server I had him on and when I go to the my.lotro link thing that everyone says, it says it has a loop and won't let me get to it.
    There is no more mylotro.

Your best hope is to check the lotteries winnings page, OR the new character copy page (which is technically broken). Both are the best tools we have at the moment for finding our character WITHOUT logging in to all 29 worlds.

https://www.lotro.com/en/character_copy

https://www.lotro.com/en/lotteries/won

Best of luck
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    There is no more mylotro.

Your best hope is to check the lotteries winnings page, OR the new character copy page (which is technically broken). Both are the best tools we have at the moment for finding our character WITHOUT logging in to all 29 worlds.

https://www.lotro.com/en/character_copy

https://www.lotro.com/en/lotteries/won

Best of luck
    Thanks. I managed to find my character and now I have a new question. Can I still go to the high level zones and get to level 95 without being a VIP? I have premium but don't wanna subscribe to this game and WoW.

You can do this, but the epic quest line is only open until level 85; the West Rohan part has to be bought with the HD expansion.

However, the big battles are open to all players, no matter if they are F2P or VIPs.

Greetings, Polymachos

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    However, the big battles are open to all players, no matter if they are F2P or VIPs.
    Only if they purchase the Helms Deep expansion

If you ever "misplace a toon" or do not remember what access you have you can call customer service for assistance. You don't have to look at the old lottery winning page which is way out of date as the lotteries are "broken".

For Account Management Phone Support please call
    1-855-WBGAMES (1-855-924-2637) or 1-781-407-4020.

English Support is available 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern

For Technical, Community or In Game Support, please Submit a Ticket.
    You may also submit Account inquiries from that form.

http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/contactUs.asp
    Big Battles are gated behind the Helms Deep Expansion. Starting in Helms Deep Expansion, Epic Quests are no longer open to anyone as was mentioned above. Epic quests from expacs prior to Helms Deep are still open to anyone.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by SabrielofLorien View Post
    If you ever "misplace a toon" or do not remember what access you have you can call customer service for assistance. You don't have to look at the old lottery winning page which is way out of date as the lotteries are "broken".
    Its actually a fairly accurate list of wins. Just because the there are no new lotteries with the system down, and that character copy is similiarly broken, doesn't mean its not worth checking both before calling account support. Especially during hours they're closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    You can do this, but the epic quest line is only open until level 85; the West Rohan part has to be bought with the HD expansion.

Is it worth it to become VIP? And does Premium count as a F2P as I payed money to get my cosmetic outifits?

WBS is offline Weatherstock Wayfarer
    Destroyer of Worlds
    Can I still go to the high level zones and get to level 95 without being a VIP? I have premium but don't wanna subscribe to this game and WoW.
    Everyone seemed to miss your actual question it seems.

Yes, you can get all the way to end game without subscribing; just buy what you need when you find you need it as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Its actually a fairly accurate list of wins. Just because the there are no new lotteries with the system down, and that character copy is similiarly broken, doesn't mean its not worth checking both before calling account support. Especially during hours they're closed.
    It doesn't show losses... If you haven't won anything or your toons were codemaster toons and never made the transfer you might think you didn't have any. (if they didn't make the transfer you don't). Also it doesn't show what access you have as far as expansions and other features.

It's just not where I would go on first pass for accurate information.

There are also FAQs on how to call on Skype and email tickets if you don't want to call or it's after hours.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

Is it worth it to become VIP? And does Premium count as a F2P as I payed money to get my cosmetic outifits?
    Premium is a step up from F2P. You get a few more perks. Once you have bought anything you are Premium and your character selection screen should note that.

Thanks. I managed to find my character and now I have a new question. Can I still go to the high level zones and get to level 95 without being a VIP? I have premium but don't wanna subscribe to this game and WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Everyone seemed to miss your actual question it seems.

Yes, you can get all the way to end game without subscribing; just buy what you need when you find you need it as you go.
    If you do not buy quest packs or expansions the only option is to level via Killing Stuff, Tasks and maybe Deeds(?). You can access all areas of the game board without having quest packs or expansions and level up by killing mobs there. If you use accelerators and XP enhancers you can level quite fast.

I'm not sure if you can get legendary weapons as those are part of the Moria expansion. But in some cases standard weapons are quite good and many players have complained that the game is too easy and LIs are part of that picture. So using a standard weapon might actually be "more of a challenge".

While you don't need to subscribe, if you do, you get 500 TP per month stipend but you still need to buy the expansions.

There was an offer in the LOTRO market for a one-time purchase of all 11 quest packs. $79.99

https://store.lotro.com/en/special-offers/

It sort of depends on what you want to do at L95 and what kind of questing you want to do or not.