We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    25 would be great but I'd love more.
    If you give away gold bars, someone will complain they're too heavy.
    .: Dannach, 100 WDN :.: Daire, 83 LMR :.: Gyrefalcon, 92 CHN :.: Brandon, 72 CPT :.: Honey, 71 GRD :.: Griffon, 69 HNT :.: Kaelenea, 72 RNK :.
    .: Iryth, 56 WDN :.: Baye, 56 WDN :.: Samtal, 64 WDN :.:Dunnock, 56 WDN :.: Sedgewald, 68 LMR :.: Breyon, 41 CHN :.: Tieran, 40 HNT :.

I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul.
    Might as well face it, I'm addicted to WDN

Another page's worth for me, so 25 please.
    Theninny.wordpress.com

Reckon I'm gonna be giving the new class a shot. Put me down for more slots please!
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Thumbs up

25 sounds great. (I've been meaning to stop to this thread to agree with 25 ages ago.) I have maxxed out at 17 slots bought, but not filled them in yet, but I know I'd go more, if I found time for more... so Yes to More!
    !<3?!Wargs Rule!!?<3! But only because we have no playable feline races.
    ???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??
    *s6u!s* ¡?w ?o ?s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3?

Founder & Altoholic: playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.*Jingle Jangle!*
    A "lifetime" of play on: Elendilmir (RIP), Crick, Landy, & more.

Oh man, from 17 to 25? I'd be in alt heaven.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Make it 26! 25 for the reasons stated above, and then one more for the, I'm assuming, Race of Man only Beorning class coming later on.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    If you own everything else in the Moria Expansion, contact customer support. I did, and they helped me. I had everything else already:

Quest Pack (from Mithril Edition)
    Rune-Keeper
    Warden
    Skirmish Trait Rank 15 ( I actually had it maxed)

If you have all that, they could/should be able to "upgrade" you to owning the expansion. They did for me. So, I now have 15 or 17 char slots since I haven't bought the remaining two yet. Probably will next month when I resub or buy TP.
    Can someone officially confirm that this could happen? I also have the quest pack from mithril edition and maxed skirmish trait rank from HD expac(I think?), if I were to unlock RK and Warden with TP would I qualify for the two slots, rather than having to buy the whole Moria expac?

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by freedaemons View Post
    Can someone officially confirm that this could happen? I also have the quest pack from mithril edition and maxed skirmish trait rank from HD expac(I think?), if I were to unlock RK and Warden with TP would I qualify for the two slots, rather than having to buy the whole Moria expac?
    You should.

Here is a C/P of my conversation with customer support from saved e-mails.

Greetings ,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have reviewed your account and can confirm that you have purchased every part of the Mines of Moria expansion. I have granted you access to the expansion as if you purchased the full expansion. You should now have access to another 2 character slots.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email and I will be happy to assist you.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Thank you, I'd be so happy if it were possible, saving up for the 2495 is daunting, lol. I opened a ticket to confirm it just in case, if this goes through I can finally get VIP to unlock everything for my characters

I only strictly need just +1, in order to have a 'home' for the Beorning, that wouldn't mean either setting up on a new world or deleting an existing character.
    ( My lowest level character - L16 - has ended up acting as the 'butler' for my house and I am quite happy to keep him in that role ).

I do like the idea of 'rounding off' to complete full pages tho, so suggest you go down that route ( either 3 or 8 more) . However, I have learnt my lesson and
    any slots after the first would be held 'in reserve' against any future changes to the order of battle.

Thumbs up adding character slots

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Assuming "unlimited" to be a non-starter, and also assuming the high end of Blue's numbers to be unlikely, what number would you suggest raising it to? 20? More?

Give me hard numbers.
    i have 15 lvl 95's. if they wanna make money , i seriously believe 20 slots would suffice . maybe more 4 fun & variety (goofin' off). now that hunters are faster , i need two more & i could use a couple more captains & a beorning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3