We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Could we have a sale on wardrobe and storage soon, please?

Since we've had two festivals virtually back-to-back, it would be very nice to have wardrobe slots and shared storage put on sale sometime soon. Though I figure the strategy is not to do it, so desperate folk will buy at full price to store all their new festival goodies, it would engender a lot of player good will.

Yes, please have a sale on storage soon

Especially bag space and Shared Storage. We've just had Spring Festival and now Hobnanigans is starting which means lots of new shiny things for us to store!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb

I've also been waiting for this. Man, my supply of TP is gonna be gone before I know it...
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Wohoo! We got a storage sale! To whomever is responsible: Thank you so much!
    ;) “There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading to the same place, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only person wasting time is the one who runs around the mountain, telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.” ~ Hindu Proverb