We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Not my first PVMP video.

My wargmovie - haterz gonna hate.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Good video argh....people are gonna hate yea but damn that's some op warg dps. Almost (almost) makes me want to play my warg just a little lol. I have some better stuff coming but im really gonna take my time and try to get some good stuff for once. Good job
    Heinous (Pwnography), Mastadan (Noob), Pwnographic (Squishy), Proctologist (Just ugh)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vlwfkQq.jpg[/img]

I thoroughly enjoyed that video. Solo-Duo action is far superior to the lame grams/Lugz shuffle. Also I laughed my ### off when I saw all the CDs some people blow when just 1 warg jumps them lol.

Good music, good action, and funny fails at the end...what is happening to this world?!

Edit: I think i saw like 3-4 man heals in that video LOL!

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Professorkeating, r12 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Skill and Valour, Landroval

Almost have to when 1 ranked warg jumps you if you aren't a captain or guard. The lack of mitigations leaves some classes damn squishy. I know my mini goes down in under 5 seconds if I cant get a major heal off right away and that's with full audacity and decent gear. My warden even takes a beating.....before I pop my first heal gambit my health is already half gone and under and im only 2 aud short on that right now.
    Heinous (Pwnography), Mastadan (Noob), Pwnographic (Squishy), Proctologist (Just ugh)

gj hun (: u know my fav part in the end.
    Venacava R11 Runekeeper | Getsyoulaid R10 Blackarrow | Femmefatale R8 Weaver | Genka R9 Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mastadan View Post
    Almost have to when 1 ranked warg jumps you if you aren't a captain or guard. The lack of mitigations leaves some classes damn squishy. I know my mini goes down in under 5 seconds if I cant get a major heal off right away and that's with full audacity and decent gear. My warden even takes a beating.....before I pop my first heal gambit my health is already half gone and under and im only 2 aud short on that right now.
    As long as you have full audacity, every class has exactly the same mitigations against wargs. Wargs can be rough but for the dps they have they are also super squishy. Break contact with them as often as possible and try to blow them up faster then they can blow you up.

Im working on it.....im still getting use to all the changes as well as trying to relearn the classes im playing.....the relearning of the warden is harder because I don't have dc to rely on.......guess I used it as a crutch too much and it has made me try to reteach a class to myself. The mini I feel good on but if a wwarg gets a jump on me im pretty well boned right now....not high morale and half being gone as soon as I stun pop means my chances are way diminished