We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

1v1 with a Hunter

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody on Eldar would be interested in regular spars or 1v1 with a hunter.

Dont mind about Cd's Pots, just no Brands and i will do the same ,

Either send me a tell ingame on Faralyne, or leave a message on the thread and i'll pm you.

Rank or class does not matter. Im not in it for Comms just looking for a challenge

Trolls are also accepted! :P (Set myself up for a lot of spam with this comment as im sure with Eldars humour nobody will let this slide)

You know its not about forum trolls but what kind of a thread would it be if you guys didnt take advantage of my comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Faralyne View Post
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody on Eldar would be interested in regular spars or 1v1 with a hunter.

Dont mind about Cd's Pots, just no Brands and i will do the same ,

Either send me a tell ingame on Faralyne, or leave a message on the thread and i'll pm you.

Rank or class does not matter. Im not in it for Comms just looking for a challenge

Trolls are also accepted! :P (Set myself up for a lot of spam with this comment as im sure with Eldars humour nobody will let this slide)

You know its not about forum trolls but what kind of a thread would it be if you guys didnt take advantage of my comment!
    Basically looking for a clubbing buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    is that more or less worse than logging out in combat? ... becasue well... kettle pot and all that
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    Got to love a troll ,

But just incase anybody missed my actual reason behind this, It is for a challenge, I would rather the person be somebody who knows their class and has max aud as it creates the most challenge for me. If i lose 10 times in a row, not bothered, i sat and ran up to shat and dea at grams steps last night quite a few times just to see how far i could get on Endurance, not bothered about comms or Renown, if its better, even spars(stop before you drop) is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    is that more or less worse than logging out in combat? ... becasue well... kettle pot and all that
    Hi Elle, surprised to see you here

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    working as intented

Thumbs up What an awesome Warg

What an awesome wargy and a good sport, really enjoyed our spar!

Was really hoping the passing R3 reaver was going to attack me

PS: The yellow line was special for the reaver, why dont you guys accept gifts?

Thanks for another awesome 1v1 Gronzy!

Was a challenge, but really enjoyed the 1v1's mate.

Kept me on my toes the entire time, if it wasnt for that last trap i managed to get down would have never made it!

Respect for not potting after i went down! Cant say i've met too many people that would do that!

Give me a shout if your ever up for another!.

Also just to shout out to everyone again, anybody whos up for a spar or 1v1, just send me a tell on Faralyne!

PS: If anyone would like a 2v2 or 3v3 Im sure i could find another mate or two to join me for it!

Thanks Wargies

Thanks to all the wargs at old OC last night, i know most hated it, but i thought we had quite a few good fights and got one or two 1v1's as well,

Quote Originally Posted by Faralyne View Post
    Thanks to all the wargs at old OC last night, i know most hated it, but i thought we had quite a few good fights and got one or two 1v1's as well,
    ))

Wargies

Hey guys, if any of you from last night would like to redo some 1v1's/2v2's/3v3's please send me an ingame tell on Faraylne or a PM, Would like to do it again

Hellbite

Got to love them wargs never a dull moment!

In other news I got a ton of comms last night!

Thumbs up Todays 1v1's with a few quest apperances

[IMG]http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/Faralyne/ScreenShot00145_zps3cc79d86.jp g[/IMG
    ]

Guest Stars - Elle,Serve,Archereo,Mastena

Thank you to everyone that was involved, was a lot of fun and a nice challenge.

Next episode, we feature Elle singing Macro Warg!

Tune in for more!

Another Awesome Moment! Who says Eldar PvMP is just a zergfest??

Thanks mates, was an excellent start to my night in the moors

Really enjoyed it.

Thank you to an awesome spider :)

Thank you Graged, for a few very nice fights, been awhile since i've 1v1'd a spider and was very enjoyable

Please guys just to remind you, you can PM me on Faralyne, or just jump and and down on the spot if you see me for a 1v1 .

Any rank, any class, any time,

Sapience

I doubt that he would even stumble across this thread by mistake, but if it did happen would love to change the subject to Eldar 1v1's !

Would like to open up the thread to other classes, but If someone does decide to post after a 1v1, please act civil and respectful, even if the other player doesn't.

In other words, if your here to gloat, fight or insult another player or general QQ about the other class being OP'd, then rather keep your comments to yourself.

PS you are more than welcome to claim your own class is OP'd

After a 1v1, post a SS of any time during before or after the fight showing both players and add in a thanks and some feedback, or even add some advice if you feel they should try something else against your class ! give them tips! its not for the RN or COMMS after all, the better they play, the more enjoyable it is

Also, even if the thread doesnt change name, feel free to post regardless of class

Tonight

Hey guys,

I see we have almost 1k views on this thread so at least I know somebody is interested!

Is anyone up for 1v1's tonight?

Also doing a video on Yellow Line Rotations vs RvR

Names can be blurred out!

Hey All!

Hey guys, just another shout out.

If anyone is up for 1v1's, spars, 2v2's, 3v3's Please give me a shout ingame on Faralyne, Im generally on Anon, so best to send an ingame mail!

Any time, any class, any rank.

Also looking for a 1v1/sparring partner once U13 Hits just to test out some rotations on a 1-1 basis.