These are a few ideas that came to me while i was killing mobs throughout goblin town:
1. Make additional bags drop off of mobs as very rare drops; players who work hard could get them along with premium items that already drop, but are in the store so those who can afford it could still purchase them.
2. Auction house posts with filters on trade channel; any posts get posted to the trade channel with filters on items one is looking for....
3. Housing ideas; i know that housing is being improved right now but i thought of not just paying for storage in houses, but paying maybe for another floor for personal houses as well.
4. War-Goats; I know that this is a silly idea but the option for them could technically be available without wrecking havoc on the lore.
5. Receiving mail anywhere via eagles that bear messages and items; I was ridiculed in a group for suggesting it as one said it made no sense, but it makes even more sense than changing traits in the middle of nowhere.
Please respond and add to these ideas, or just tell me if I am being an idiot.
2. Reverse auctioning as suggested by others; posting request along with money for others to pass in items and get money. if auction expires, poster gets money back.
5. Eagles not delivering mail, but maybe pigeons or thrushes.
6. Most people complain about lack of endgame content, problems with updated classes as well, and then start making more characters. How about training one character for multiple classes and switching them out like with traits? Gear would not need to be stored in bags in this case and just switch out along with classes.