We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations Arzgoth-Rank 11

Well earned mate =) You are a beast playing both sides (remember Thoudrin) always solo, always deadly...glad to have you as a kinnie and friend in Sex Symbols.

Felicitaciones Theru!!!
    [INDENT=9][SIZE=3] U M B R E N I L-1[/SIZE] [IMG]http://lotro-wiki.com/images/thumb/e/ef/Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg/300px-Kingsfell_Creeper_Appearance.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=3]L A N D R O V A L [/SIZE][/INDENT]

congrats, you deadly warg you. I don't even know how many times you have caused a freep raid to wipe because no one could get from the rez back to the group, just because of you. I don't know of any other creep who can do that right now. Way to fight your way and make the enemy fear you. Oh, and thanks for seeking me out for a solo fight the other day, always love those.

Grats! Now we get to see you make creeps rage with your burg stuns.
    Edited due to violations of the community guidelines.

I was trying to figure out who your freep was and now it all makes sense lol. Such a mighty, fearsome warg, I hear your name cursed more than any other not least by me! You have your good hearted moments too which makes it all the more fun. Oh and congrats!!
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Shakda-rank 12
    Dakada-rank 11

Detroit, MI

Talking Woot

Gratz man awesome warg defiantly up there in the top 5. always a wicked opponent and a crazy killer warg. when im running my freep raids and some hunt in my group is trying to be cool and run around away from the raid solo and gets killed. Then he retreats and then he dies again. im like wth man what happened. and they will be like warg. then ill be like kill it then then they say its arzgoth and im like well kil... oh ok nvm we are coming.

awesome job man always loved sparring yur hunt in wildermore buildings. keep up the good work
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader

O.o You're Thoudrin?! So that's where you've been! With us creeps all along! xD

Gratz to you because you're so awesome, and good at 1v1s and pvp in general to boot!
    Cheiftain Ashtu-1, Defiler of Landroval
    Master Guardsman Jythro, Captain of Silverlode

Buenos Aires
    Congrats my friend!!

Sadly I couldnt be there

You are one of the best wargs out there and a really great guy to play with. Hope you stick to your warg and aim to r12

Always fun duoing/small grouping with you.

...(hide your freeps guys, Commando Perrite™ is out there)...
    Last edited by Nando001; Feb 28 2014 at 10:03 PM.
    [center][b][color=#00ffff]Nannu[/color][/b] *** [b][color=#FFFFF]Marzelo[/color][/b] *** [b][color=#00ffff]Persya[/color][/b][/center]
    [center][color=#FFFF00]S E X * S Y M B O L S[/color][/center]

The Shire, Australia.
    Congrats Burz, it's always fun duo'ing and having you in our groups. Probably the best Warg out there at the moment. Great player and an even better person; good luck on 12 mate!

Menomonie, WI
    Big congrats - to the one warg who can beat my LM every time. Goes to show that the class isn't as underpowered as ppl say.

Nice to be playing alongside you on creepside as of late!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

big gratz amazing warg keep up the good work and best of luck to next rank