We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Terrain Glitching] Bree-land is now Unexplored Territory...

Make what you will of this...

and how to get there:

you can explore the rest for yourselves.

Can't go further east along the edge without getting ported.

Sorry, were there supposed to be pictures? They aren't loading on my browser.

Also, without pictures, it's hard to understand exactly what you are talking about. Could you clarify in text?
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Evayave View Post
    Sorry, were there supposed to be pictures? They aren't loading on my browser.

Also, without pictures, it's hard to understand exactly what you are talking about. Could you clarify in text?
    Definitely loading for me - http://imageshack.com/a/img600/4385/0cc0.jpg
    Found an area above the map in north-east Lone-lands where if you cross an invisible border, you walk into "unexplored territory" but titled "Bree-land". Just curious as i haven't seen the "You will be removed if you do not leave the area" message since the shire glitch.

Can't figure out where you went by the pictures, but there's always been that territory in the Lone Lands--it sounds like you're talking about the old path to the Hobbit Farmer. The zone used to be FIX ME: UNASSIGNED, but now you get ported to Bree and it's Unexplored Territory or whatever. No way around it to the farmer that I've found yet, but you can get up to the farmer on the DD side these days (though there are invisible walls now to keep you from getting into the unfinished zones).
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

I am on Firefox; might that be the reason? Or better yet, where were the pictures hosted? Perhaps the host site is blocked by my filters?

As for the discussion, this vaguely sounds like one of those no-no explorations (akin to Bree roof-jumping). :/ If so, I'd advise against proceeding, as it could screw up your characters. If not... I'm as clueless about what this convo is about as in my previous post. xD
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/102 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

I was running around North of the Lone Lands as well, but I got ported out every time I got a little ways in.

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    I was running around North of the Lone Lands as well, but I got ported out every time I got a little ways in.
    It's such a pain when you get ported back to your intro quest area... It seems you have just under 1.5s to scadaddle out of the unfinished zone before you're ported.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecto View Post
    It's such a pain when you get ported back to your intro quest area... It seems you have just under 1.5s to scadaddle out of the unfinished zone before you're ported.
    Interesting exploration area - I wonder if you can make it into the Moors by progressing northwards?

Unfortunately Turbine don't like us going into these places because it can apparently bug our characters (though isn't that what the stuck tool was built for?), though I am hoping that when Turbine eventually put the game into maintenance mode (hopefully in the distant future) they will remove the invisible walls, and disable the auto-port back to your intro area when you enter the Unassigned Bree Land territory (interesting to see it designated Bree-land, is that because this was the first region they ever built?), and allow us to explore these regions - I want to venture into the lands north of Thorin's Hall (I remember the old interactive map where you could see what looked vaguely like a spaceship to the North-West), to see the prototype Bamfurlong to the West of Michel Delving, and climb high into the Misty Mountains north of Goblin Town. Also, I came across some pictures of someone, during Beta, who had got into the White Mountains behind Edoras, and was looking down on the Golden Hall from behind it (almost as epic as the end of beta event in which the stairway to heaven was constructed).
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

It's not possible. The moors are completely surrounded by invisible walls... One can reach some other intersting locations though

Quote Originally Posted by Eruadarion View Post
    It's not possible. The moors are completely surrounded by invisible walls... One can reach some other intersting locations though
    Aww, shame... The removal of dash makes exploration a bit more tricky too...
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Aww, shame... The removal of dash makes exploration a bit more tricky too...
    Pretty much have to rely 100% on lag and rubberbanding...

Pretty much have to rely 100% on lag and rubberbanding...
    In which case, we may be in luck...

Exactly the right place to talk about such things, especially if you want it to be closed...

Quote Originally Posted by RubenRybnick View Post
    Exactly the right place to talk about such things, especially if you want it to be closed...
    I certainly haven't admitted to exploring these places, rather I am expressing a desire for Turbine to allow us to explore them at some point in the future, and I don't see what's so bad about that

I certainly haven't admitted to exploring these places, rather I am expressing a desire for Turbine to allow us to explore them at some point in the future, and I don't see what's so bad about that
    It is my desire too

Plus, it's their fault for making it relatively easy to get to these places in the first place. Furthermore, unless some genius figures out how to stay in the unexplored "territory" indefinitely, who cares? We get booted out anyways

Plus, it's their fault for making it relatively easy to get to these places in the first place. Furthermore, unless some genius figures out how to stay in the unexplored "territory" indefinitely, who cares? We get booted out anyways
    I'm not sure if it's their fault, as you said, an open world is meant to be open, and it's a big one, so they can't check everything.
    I wish i could be THE genius... Unfortunately i'm not, and I've tried so harrrrrddddd !! Million times !!

Anyway, no hard feelings =). I just think that there are more related places where we can share our love of out-of-bounds exploration. We all loved squirrels...

((((I'm French, so, be gentle with my English))))