We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: PvP Here?

PvP Here?

I've been hearing from a few people that other servers are in bad need of some freeps right now, so I was just wondering if this was one of them? If so, how's the action and so forth?

If not, any tips as to what servers are hurting for freeps?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    I've been hearing from a few people that other servers are in bad need of some freeps right now, so I was just wondering if this was one of them? If so, how's the action and so forth?

If not, any tips as to what servers are hurting for freeps?

I would say this server is hurting for REAL freeps. We have a set that constantly flips back and fourth. We've had a very good size creep population of late from what I've seen, I do not get as much play time as some of these guys though. So someone else might be able to tell you a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by kevxr2002 View Post
    I would say this server is hurting for REAL freeps. We have a set that constantly flips back and fourth. We've had a very good size creep population of late from what I've seen, I do not get as much play time as some of these guys though. So someone else might be able to tell you a bit more.
    Couldn't have said the flippers part better myself. This server has a lot more creeps then freep which on a personally level I'm fine with though you'll get creeps saying freeps heal stack and Zerg, which is funny when you see 4wls ,3defilers plus others running around together.

On a sad note I haven't seen our local boxer in a while and I was getting close on my weaver title