We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    Well, to start, I commented first on this post. When you say and I quote, "...I posted a con confrontational comment...and the first thing out of you is..." is completely incorrect. Once again, before you try to reply to me, maybe you should actually think about what you are typing or even read over it before you hit "Submit Reply". A person who says/types what ever they want without a base is the same as an Olympic runner who has no legs. However, since you brought up EDA and what they have done I will throw in my two cents since I am "...always throwing around your opinion..."





    I do not agree with rank farming. With that said, all they did was find a way around the system to enhance their experience. It is no different then the countless of people who do that in real life, cutting coupons or having a friend "hook" you up, and even in game. Having friends power level you is in essence the same concept.





    I have been playing this game since it came out and PvPing on it for just as long (my original account is no more #SADFACE). Seeing from your forum handle, you started playing around September of 2010 which is after FTP came out. Since you did not play back when you would get 1-3 Renown/Infamy a kill on average I personally don't think you have any basis to be upset about rank farming but to each their own I suppose.





    Now, onto what I was going to original post before I got side tracked! Yay! Denial is a nasty thing. You can try to lie to the community in game and on the forums but I know you have complained many times in Creep OOC. You are probably trying to convince yourself of the lie just as much as everyone else but you know it. I know it. Best thing you can do is deal with it and move on. Seriously dude, it's just a game. Chill.





    P.S.





    When I chewed you out about that kill, the heavy class was the more immediate threat and not the self Water-Lore spamming Lore Master but I suppose if you want to target people who aren't impacting a fight instead of people that are then all the power to ya. Maybe that is why your groups/raids can't fight even outnumber 2:1 or even 3:1 and be successful like my Tribe/Kin can. What is that term again? Oh yeah. No QQ?.






    P.S.S.





    By the way, I think I found you on YouTube.







    Less than three ~ Snagglepuss
    Ok where do we start,

    1. Stop taking things out of context....notice the (brackets) which says to non-eda...I edited it long before you submitted the reply unless you a perma logged into the forums just to troll.

    2. You say you are against rank farming, but then you use comparisions to real life to make rank farming appear to be just another way of gaining an advantage, except you miss the fact its cheating. Also unless you missed the memo, rank farming has since been made a bannable offense, so even Turbine thinks your reasoning of it being just another trivial advantage is flawed.

    3. Lie to the community, excuse me but I will proudly say that I absolutely abhor with a passion cheaters and rank farmers, not just for the act of cheating but because they also seem to be be the most self absorbed pompous dbags in PvPing games. On a very rare occasion I have spoken to or accepted a group invite from one just to see what type of twisted mentality they have, but I in no way like these people or condone their actions, I guess they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I want to understand what makes cheaters tick and how they rationalize their behavior. Also this Isn't a game, this is a discussion between two people with extremely different ideology and sense of morale. The game may be what we play, but behind our avatars is a real live human with logic, feelings, emotions, and attitudes and how you conduct yourself in game conveys a lot about what type of fiber you are made of in real life.

    4. Loremasters not impacting fights, ffs what game are you playing, besides healers loremasters are probably the most immediate threat to a fight because of all the aoes and cc they throw out. Don't try to give me a lesson on PvPing when you attacked a heavy assuming it was squishy and got your butt roflstomped. Also If my groups and raids were composed like yours (meaning over half ranked healers) then of course the outcome would be different, In the not too distant past I remember freeps flipping daily to QQ because groups I was involved in were regularly destroying similarly sized freep groups, sure I may not be surrounding myself with all high ranks atm, but that doesn't make me any less competent of a player, just means I'm not necessarily an elitist and will group with people still in the learning stages.

    5. Cute video, but I'm not an obnoxious high school or college student whose every other word is F' this or F' that...are you confusing me with someone?

    6. I await your next response..please continue this great study into human ego...Yawn.
    Last edited by Vezz; Feb 20 2014 at 04:10 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    Ok where do we start,

    1. Stop taking things out of context....notice the (brackets) which says to non-eda...I edited it long before you submitted the reply unless you a perma logged into the forums just to troll.

    2. You say you are against rank farming, but then you use comparisions to real life to make rank farming appear to be just another way of gaining an advantage, except you miss the fact its cheating. Also unless you missed the memo, rank farming has since been made a bannable offense, so even Turbine thinks your reasoning of it being just another trivial advantage is flawed.

    3. Lie to the community, excuse me but I will proudly say that I absolutely abhor with a passion cheaters and rank farmers, not just for the act of cheating but because they also seem to be be the most self absorbed pompous dbags in PvPing games. On a very rare occasion I have spoken to or accepted a group invite from one just to see what type of twisted mentality they have, but I in no way like these people or condone their actions, I guess they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I want to understand what makes cheaters tick and how they rationalize their behavior. Also this Isn't a game, this is a discussion between two people with extremely different ideology and sense of morale. The game may be what we play, but behind our avatars is a real live human with logic, feelings, emotions, and attitudes and how you conduct yourself in game conveys a lot about what type of fiber you are made of in real life.

    4. Loremasters not impacting fights, ffs what game are you playing, besides healers loremasters are probably the most immediate threat to a fight because of all the aoes and cc they throw out. Don't try to give me a lesson on PvPing when you attacked a heavy assuming it was squishy and got your butt roflstomped. Also If my groups and raids were composed like yours (meaning over half ranked healers) then of course the outcome would be different, In the not too distant past I remember freeps flipping daily to QQ because groups I was involved in were regularly destroying similarly sized freep groups, sure I may not be surrounding myself with all high ranks atm, but that doesn't make me any less competent of a player, just means I'm not necessarily an elitist and will group with people still in the learning stages.

    5. Cute video, but I'm not an obnoxious high school or college student whose every other word is F' this or F' that...are you confusing me with someone?

    6. I await your next response..please continue this great study into human ego...Yawn.

    I used comparisons to real life because I was proving the point that, no matter how you look at it, it's just finding an advantage. The only reason why it is now a bannable offense is because people cried about it until Turbine just didn't want to deal with the QQ'ers. The GM's didn't even really care about it before. You trying to talk for Turbine...lol. Yeah, sure. All they did was cave to the whiners because they couldn't stand how annoying they are. The fact that I used comparisons doesn't show I am not against rank farming. You see if you had an IQ of at least 30 you would see that. However, I am not surprised at all that you misunderstood an intelligent sentence. Perhaps you should try Hooked on Phonics.





    Coming from someone who claimed to not be upset or have any anger towards people who cheat on LOTRO you sure do seem to have a lot of it. However, in this instance, the lie wasn't for your anger at those people. It was at your portrayal for certain situations that have occurred like when you say you were solo. You are always close by to other Wargs which may or may not be with you in your group but you sure do seem to only pop out when they are either about to or already are. But, of course, I can understand why you avoided that little part and just tried to incorporate the "lie" reference to something else that was far more flattering to yourself. It's sad but understandable I suppose.





    Once again, you might just need to calm down. You say it's not a game but it is. The fact you take it passed it is all on you. When I log off you have no impact on my day/life at all. I don't think about it or anything like that. When you can't separate the game from your life is probably when you should either find a different game or just find a different means to fill the gap you are using the game to fill. How we choose to play the game can show "some" of how we are out of game. It certainly depends on the person on how much of it is genuine or not. You though seem to be brewing up all these emotions just because someone on the game doesn't agree with you and challenges you. If you seriously want to consider people you play with on a game, and in no way know or ever will know in person, your "enemy" and are eagerly trying to find out what makes them tick. Well, that is both sad and stalkerish also borderline abusive behavior and you're talking about people who cheat in a game to be the most vile kind of people...laugh out loud.





    Like I said, since you seem to be picking and choosing what you want to read and comment on, that Lore Master was just spamming Water-Lore on themselves. He wasn't a DPS threat what so ever and was just there to soak up DPS and heals. But, of course, that is a smart target to go for. Yes! I didn't see it before. Lets continue to attack someone that took you like three minutes to kill and not DPS anything else like one of their target callers. Well done lads. Well done. Back when my tribe was formed for the longest time I would be solo healing and we'd be farming groups two to three times (at times) our size. Even after we grew and got more people we would have two healers at the most. Occasionally, and by occasionally I mean rarely, we'd have a third for a little bit but it was mainly me on my War Leader, Jak on his Defiler, Belv and Bo on their Reavers and a few others that would come and go. I don't know about you but to me that doesn't seem like we are mainly all just high ranked healers. You can beat a group of similar size to your own? Congrats man..I guess. I would give you a medal but then you might think that is a huge accomplishment. On second though, you probably do anyways.





    P.S.





    I am hoping that if you reply to this you will actual stay on track and not mix up the details like you have been in the previous posts. You know...changing things around to your advantage while trying to use that against someone else...sounds kind of like rank farming... ... ... ... ! YOU FARMER. Your true colors have shown this day!





    Less than three ~ Snagglepuss
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    I used comparisons to real life because I was proving the point that, no matter how you look at it, it's just finding an advantage. The only reason why it is now a bannable offense is because people cried about it until Turbine just didn't want to deal with the QQ'ers. The GM's didn't even really care about it before. You trying to talk for Turbine...lol. Yeah, sure. All they did was cave to the whiners because they couldn't stand how annoying they are. The fact that I used comparisons doesn't show I am not against rank farming. You see if you had an IQ of at least 30 you would see that. However, I am not surprised at all that you misunderstood an intelligent sentence. Perhaps you should try Hooked on Phonics.





    Coming from someone who claimed to not be upset or have any anger towards people who cheat on LOTRO you sure do seem to have a lot of it. However, in this instance, the lie wasn't for your anger at those people. It was at your portrayal for certain situations that have occurred like when you say you were solo. You are always close by to other Wargs which may or may not be with you in your group but you sure do seem to only pop out when they are either about to or already are. But, of course, I can understand why you avoided that little part and just tried to incorporate the "lie" reference to something else that was far more flattering to yourself. It's sad but understandable I suppose.





    Once again, you might just need to calm down. You say it's not a game but it is. The fact you take it passed it is all on you. When I log off you have no impact on my day/life at all. I don't think about it or anything like that. When you can't separate the game from your life is probably when you should either find a different game or just find a different means to fill the gap you are using the game to fill. How we choose to play the game can show "some" of how we are out of game. It certainly depends on the person on how much of it is genuine or not. You though seem to be brewing up all these emotions just because someone on the game doesn't agree with you and challenges you. If you seriously want to consider people you play with on a game, and in no way know or ever will know in person, your "enemy" and are eagerly trying to find out what makes them tick. Well, that is both sad and stalkerish also borderline abusive behavior and you're talking about people who cheat in a game to be the most vile kind of people...laugh out loud.





    Like I said, since you seem to be picking and choosing what you want to read and comment on, that Lore Master was just spamming Water-Lore on themselves. He wasn't a DPS threat what so ever and was just there to soak up DPS and heals. But, of course, that is a smart target to go for. Yes! I didn't see it before. Lets continue to attack someone that took you like three minutes to kill and not DPS anything else like one of their target callers. Well done lads. Well done. Back when my tribe was formed for the longest time I would be solo healing and we'd be farming groups two to three times (at times) our size. Even after we grew and got more people we would have two healers at the most. Occasionally, and by occasionally I mean rarely, we'd have a third for a little bit but it was mainly me on my War Leader, Jak on his Defiler, Belv and Bo on their Reavers and a few others that would come and go. I don't know about you but to me that doesn't seem like we are mainly all just high ranked healers. You can beat a group of similar size to your own? Congrats man..I guess. I would give you a medal but then you might think that is a huge accomplishment. On second though, you probably do anyways.





    P.S.





    I am hoping that if you reply to this you will actual stay on track and not mix up the details like you have been in the previous posts. You know...changing things around to your advantage while trying to use that against someone else...sounds kind of like rank farming... ... ... ... ! YOU FARMER. Your true colors have shown this day!





    Less than three ~ Snagglepuss
    1. Ok Lols, so now you work for Turbine and know exactly how they act, that they made something a Bannable Offense that they really agree with and only caved to out of peer pressure, how convoluted is that logic? I'm sure you missed the statement that was made before it was made a Bannable Offense about how they (turbine) had realized it was unintended gameplay (e.g. cheating) for some time and were just debating on exactly how to handle it, just because something is wrong doesn't mean you can change the rules all willy nilly without considering legal recourse from those effected, hence the reason the bans weren't retroactive. I would ask Aglith about rank farming but he seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth so I'll never know how he truly feels, but I pretty sure his feelings and yours sorta conflict, how sad we will never know. Oh BTW I tried to buy hooked on phonics at the Dollar Store but all they had was Hoked on Fonics, sorry that will have to do for now.

    2. Why are you mixing up my reactions to your stupid OOC rants and my thoughts about player conduct, they are 2 distinct things. I absolutely do care about rank farming, cheating, trolling, and internet punks in general but usually don't get super worked up over OOC comments because they are for the most part childish. Also yes I was grouped with 2 other wargs, none of which were attacking (as you had just killed both of them) you when I killed you above the quest room at TA. You were at full morale, I was too, maybe you didn't have any cd's you could spam and hence died, IDK but you did die and It seems to be burning at your soul to think about you dying to someone who you consider so fail.

    3. For someone who just the other day used some extremely sexually offensive words to describe a female PvPer you sure do like to throw around such strong words to describe others as stalker and borderline abusive. For all your time spent gleeming in the Mirror at your PvMP accomplishments (or lack of) you still don't get that at the end of the day you are defined by how you conduct yourself whether it be online or not. How is what you say in a forum or a online chat not a genuine representation of yourself, It came out of your mouth or was converted from a thought to text via your fingers wasn't it?

    4. My comment about heal stacking groups is based on your recent gameplay, not something you did last expansion. As I have already explained and have seen recently you will group up in groups that are close to or above 50% heal makeup. Stop confusing some irrelevant past actions to current ones. Also my grouping makeup has changed too, so very rarely have more than 2 healers at most in any sized group and if I do it is usually at the cost of a more experienced dpser (meaning the person healing also usually is main dps in groups and can only play one at a time hence I lose either dps or heals depending on which they choose to play). Your most recent death on your burglar and you chasing me around TA with 2 healers just further proves the point.

    5. 3 minutes to kill, dude we were both dead in like 15 seconds...and I can kill most likely any loremaster in less than 30 seconds tops. Your just jaded because your poor choice of targets didn't die and expected me to finish it for you as you lie broken on the battlefield. Its funny I remember lots of aoe fire and flashing lights, oh wait that must have been that heavy doing those skills..more likely that is what killed us while you chased the virtual squirrel. Don't get so irritated that you chose to fight a heavy on a spider, that might have been a smart move a year ago but this is 2014 man get with the times spiders sorta fail atm.

    6. I'm enjoying the conversation and making good progress on hoked on fonics.....maybe one day I will be able to express myself properly.
    Last edited by Vezz; Feb 20 2014 at 09:16 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    1. Ok Lols, so now you work for Turbine and know exactly how they act, that they made something a Bannable Offense that they really agree with and only caved to out of peer pressure, how convoluted is that logic? I'm sure you missed the statement that was made before it was made a Bannable Offense about how they (turbine) had realized it was unintended gameplay (e.g. cheating) for some time and were just debating on exactly how to handle it, just because something is wrong doesn't mean you can change the rules all willy nilly without considering legal recourse from those effected, hence the reason the bans weren't retroactive. I would ask Aglith about rank farming but he seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth so I'll never know how he truly feels, but I pretty sure his feelings and yours sorta conflict, how sad we will never know. Oh BTW I tried to buy hooked on phonics at the Dollar Store but all they had was Hoked on Fonics, sorry that will have to do for now.

    2. Why are you mixing up my reactions to your stupid OOC rants and my thoughts about player conduct, they are 2 distinct things. I absolutely do care about rank farming, cheating, trolling, and internet punks in general but usually don't get super worked up over OOC comments because they are for the most part childish. Also yes I was grouped with 2 other wargs, none of which were attacking (as you had just killed both of them) you when I killed you above the quest room at TA. You were at full morale, I was too, maybe you didn't have any cd's you could spam and hence died, IDK but you did die and It seems to be burning at your soul to think about you dying to someone who you consider so fail.

    3. For someone who just the other day used some extremely sexually offensive words to describe a female PvPer you sure do like to throw around such strong words to describe others as stalker and borderline abusive. For all your time spent gleeming in the Mirror at your PvMP accomplishments (or lack of) you still don't get that at the end of the day you are defined by how you conduct yourself whether it be online or not. How is what you say in a forum or a online chat not a genuine representation of yourself, It came out of your mouth or was converted from a thought to text via your fingers wasn't it?

    4. My comment about heal stacking groups is based on your recent gameplay, not something you did last expansion. As I have already explained and have seen recently you will group up in groups that are close to or above 50% heal makeup. Stop confusing some irrelevant past actions to current ones. Also my grouping makeup has changed too, so very rarely have more than 2 healers at most in any sized group and if I do it is usually at the cost of a more experienced dpser (meaning the person healing also usually is main dps in groups and can only play one at a time hence I lose either dps or heals depending on which they choose to play). Your most recent death on your burglar and you chasing me around TA with 2 healers just further proves the point.

    5. 3 minutes to kill, dude we were both dead in like 15 seconds...and I can kill most likely any loremaster in less than 30 seconds tops. Your just jaded because your poor choice of targets didn't die and expected me to finish it for you as you lie broken on the battlefield. Its funny I remember lots of aoe fire and flashing lights, oh wait that must have been that heavy doing those skills..more likely that is what killed us while you chased the virtual squirrel. Don't get so irritated that you chose to fight a heavy on a spider, that might have been a smart move a year ago but this is 2014 man get with the times spiders sorta fail atm.

    6. I'm enjoying the conversation and making good progress on hoked on fonics.....maybe one day I will be able to express myself properly.




    OOooooooooOO! Someone is mad!





    You are trying to make a crack saying I don't know what Turbine GM's are thinking and all that...wait a tick. Are you a GM? Do you work for Turbine? Have you had conversations with GM's in the past? The first two I know is a "no" and I can only guess, given how your statements seem to change a bit and don't have much backing to them, that the third is a "no" as well. If they really didn't like it from the start then they would have either got on making it bannable sooner instead of waiting...what? Five years? Or they would have made it retroactive. The first is more what I think they would have done which is a much easier and simple solution to that problem. But no! They cared from the beginning and hated it and took them five years to write all the code and do all the computer mumbo jumbo to make it something you can get banned for. Actually...wait a second...wait one second! They didn't need to write any code of any of that at all did they? They just needed to make a statement and hit a button. Yeah...took them five years to do that...because they care...and you would know how they think and their feelings...I got ya. I got ya.





    Well, when I made my comments about you lying it was about certain things during your game play and wasn't directed at people farming or your feelings of them and their actions. So when you replied to my comment, specifically what I said you were lying about, but ignored my statement and instead used it to comment about something else of course I would call that out. Maybe it was just you were either thinking faster than you were typing and made an error. However, knowing you (and I think I know you well by now!) it was probably because of you trying to save face. Just so you know because it isn't a complicated thing but being solo and being grouped are two very different things. Like I said, there was a keyboard malfunction which you can believe or not I personally don't care. I think I would have been obvious since my movement was almost non existent and I wasn't using many skills seeing as I hit "R" and had a row of about thirty characters ready to be send as a reply to a tell instead of queuing up skills. But as I said as well, I will take that death which is the only kill you have ever had on me solo when I make you run all the time when I am solo. My favorite times are when as soon as you see me I see you hit HIPS. Always good for a great laugh.





    I never said I was a "saint" like you tried to portray yourself as one. I joke around 'a lot' which is what I do in game about 90% of the time. How is it you ask? Sit back and read then! I am not as good as a tutor as Xardas but I will give it a try. A lot of people act differently in different settings and in different social media. Personally though how I act isn't too far from how I am out of the game. I joke around a lot and I speak my mind. A lot of people might see that as me being a "jerk" but tip toeing and beating around the bush is the lesser way to go about things in my opinion. No reason to be afraid to speak what you think. But "...at the end of the day..." I still am not brewing up hated and ill feeling for people on the game when I am not on it. Maybe you have anger issues? Or perhaps you are somewhat anti-social. Either way, in this day and age, they are many ways to help you get over that and your anxiety. It's okay.





    Of course they are close to fifty percent made up of heals lately when we have run with just six for the most part recently two of which being healers. The past actions aren't irrelevant. You are only saying they are because you have never, lets say, farmed around seventeen with four like we have on many many different occasions. It's great how you are using one incident and one incident alone to support your claim. There was more Creeps than just you and your other Wargs but I digress. At the waters edge just east of land bridge didn't you try to jump Xardas with both your other Wargs and then HIPS immediately after you saw me pop out? Oh, yeah. You did! I kind of expected you to come back mid fight but you just high tailed it out of there leaving your group to die. Great job. Now, I know this was off the topic from what I originally wanted to reply to in this paragraph but I wanted to bring it up again. Don't be upset that you and your friends can't do what me and my crew can do with ease. Not everyone can be good at the game.





    Really, eh? any Lore Master in thirty seconds? I seem to remember many times being on Freep side, fighting a much large group of course, with your Creep out and Zub was out with me and maybe two others in my group. And we would wipe the Creeps without Zub dying at all. You seem to just be coming up with numbers just because instead of using things that actually are real. The target we were on was the best target at the time given you were unable to kill that self healing non DPSing Lore Master in a timely manner. I don't know, something about basic brain functions that you seem to lack. Spiders are not fail though. Maybe yours is I don't know. I haven't seen you on it in a long time now but they are still pro. They can keep a healer CC'd with ease and have good survivabilty considering they are so squishy. A lot of people don't understand how to spam CC though so perhaps that is why your logic is backwards in that area.





    Less than three ~ Snagglepuss
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Swordsman View Post
    OOooooooooOO! Someone is mad!





    You are trying to make a crack saying I don't know what Turbine GM's are thinking and all that...wait a tick. Are you a GM? Do you work for Turbine? Have you had conversations with GM's in the past? The first two I know is a "no" and I can only guess, given how your statements seem to change a bit and don't have much backing to them, that the third is a "no" as well. If they really didn't like it from the start then they would have either got on making it bannable sooner instead of waiting...what? Five years? Or they would have made it retroactive. The first is more what I think they would have done which is a much easier and simple solution to that problem. But no! They cared from the beginning and hated it and took them five years to write all the code and do all the computer mumbo jumbo to make it something you can get banned for. Actually...wait a second...wait one second! They didn't need to write any code of any of that at all did they? They just needed to make a statement and hit a button. Yeah...took them five years to do that...because they care...and you would know how they think and their feelings...I got ya. I got ya.





    Well, when I made my comments about you lying it was about certain things during your game play and wasn't directed at people farming or your feelings of them and their actions. So when you replied to my comment, specifically what I said you were lying about, but ignored my statement and instead used it to comment about something else of course I would call that out. Maybe it was just you were either thinking faster than you were typing and made an error. However, knowing you (and I think I know you well by now!) it was probably because of you trying to save face. Just so you know because it isn't a complicated thing but being solo and being grouped are two very different things. Like I said, there was a keyboard malfunction which you can believe or not I personally don't care. I think I would have been obvious since my movement was almost non existent and I wasn't using many skills seeing as I hit "R" and had a row of about thirty characters ready to be send as a reply to a tell instead of queuing up skills. But as I said as well, I will take that death which is the only kill you have ever had on me solo when I make you run all the time when I am solo. My favorite times are when as soon as you see me I see you hit HIPS. Always good for a great laugh.





    I never said I was a "saint" like you tried to portray yourself as one. I joke around 'a lot' which is what I do in game about 90% of the time. How is it you ask? Sit back and read then! I am not as good as a tutor as Xardas but I will give it a try. A lot of people act differently in different settings and in different social media. Personally though how I act isn't too far from how I am out of the game. I joke around a lot and I speak my mind. A lot of people might see that as me being a "jerk" but tip toeing and beating around the bush is the lesser way to go about things in my opinion. No reason to be afraid to speak what you think. But "...at the end of the day..." I still am not brewing up hated and ill feeling for people on the game when I am not on it. Maybe you have anger issues? Or perhaps you are somewhat anti-social. Either way, in this day and age, they are many ways to help you get over that and your anxiety. It's okay.





    Of course they are close to fifty percent made up of heals lately when we have run with just six for the most part recently two of which being healers. The past actions aren't irrelevant. You are only saying they are because you have never, lets say, farmed around seventeen with four like we have on many many different occasions. It's great how you are using one incident and one incident alone to support your claim. There was more Creeps than just you and your other Wargs but I digress. At the waters edge just east of land bridge didn't you try to jump Xardas with both your other Wargs and then HIPS immediately after you saw me pop out? Oh, yeah. You did! I kind of expected you to come back mid fight but you just high tailed it out of there leaving your group to die. Great job. Now, I know this was off the topic from what I originally wanted to reply to in this paragraph but I wanted to bring it up again. Don't be upset that you and your friends can't do what me and my crew can do with ease. Not everyone can be good at the game.





    Really, eh? any Lore Master in thirty seconds? I seem to remember many times being on Freep side, fighting a much large group of course, with your Creep out and Zub was out with me and maybe two others in my group. And we would wipe the Creeps without Zub dying at all. You seem to just be coming up with numbers just because instead of using things that actually are real. The target we were on was the best target at the time given you were unable to kill that self healing non DPSing Lore Master in a timely manner. I don't know, something about basic brain functions that you seem to lack. Spiders are not fail though. Maybe yours is I don't know. I haven't seen you on it in a long time now but they are still pro. They can keep a healer CC'd with ease and have good survivabilty considering they are so squishy. A lot of people don't understand how to spam CC though so perhaps that is why your logic is backwards in that area.





    Less than three ~ Snagglepuss
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Im gonna go argue with a wall now since all I see out of you is the virtual equivalent of the above scrabble, just more spaces put in for effect.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Vezz View Post
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Im gonna go argue with a wall now since all I see out of you is the virtual equivalent of the above scrabble, just more spaces put in for effect.

    Farmed.





    Less than three ~ Snagglepuss
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

  7. #32
    You guys care too much.

    Most are on Blackgate, but with the new WvW map you can fight all 24 NA servers anyways and from sPvP you can face off against anyone as always.

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulubeast View Post
    You guys care too much.

    Most are on Blackgate, but with the new WvW map you can fight all 24 NA servers anyways and from sPvP you can face off against anyone as always.
    Hi R2




    also, why did you kick me from your tribe razz? I didn't do anything wrong.
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    since first officially initiated by The Ettenmoors Department of Agriculture
    Hahahah if ever there was proof you can't believe everything on wikipedia.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyRogersMcFreely View Post
    Hahahah if ever there was proof you can't believe everything on wikipedia.
    officially initiated I think is key in Thal's statement...
    [SIZE=3][B]Ohpra ([I]née [/I][/B][I][B]Oprah[/B][/I][B]) Commander of the Juiced Up Dog Rooter[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B] Bomantankz[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?518497-Are-you-ready-to-be-sectioned"][I]Are you ready to be sectioned?[/I][/URL][/SIZE]
    ------------------------
    [URL="http://www.dd-asylum.info"][COLOR=#ffa500]www.dd-asylum.info[/COLOR][/URL]

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyRogersMcFreely View Post
    Hahahah if ever there was proof you can't believe everything on wikipedia.
    um everything on the internet is true. I know because i read that on the internet before.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardal View Post
    um everything on the internet is true. I know because i read that on the internet before.
    uhhh bonjour?!
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload