We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Morale increasing and decreasing

Hey, I'm a lvl 16 hunter. Lately I've been having some difficulties with my player morale. I went to the lone lands with my friend and both of our morale was around 900. as we kept going into trollshaws our morale increased. his was 1000 and mine was something like 950. As we started to leave back to bree his morale decreased a tiny bit and mine dropped down to 650?????? He said he put on some good armour but i tried that and it didn't work. I'm really not sure why my morale in now 650 and before after we went to rivendell it was 950?? Please Help? Also my friends is the same level and is a hunter as well.

Also are there any potions that permanently increase the morale (Potions)??? that you can buy thats not expensive, like when the morale increases when you level up??

THX

you get a few buff potions as starter gifts at certain levels, there's a +morale one that I think you must have used and subsequently it's run out.
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarian_Grace View Post
    you get a few buff potions as starter gifts at certain levels, there's a +morale one that I think you must have used and subsequently it's run out.
    Yup! And inside Rivendell I think there's still + hope, which adds to morale

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Please don't post threads in this section. It's meant to be locked, but it apparently isn't.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"