We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Moors Assistance

Hello,

I recently finished leveling my warden to 95 and was seeking some advice in the moors. I have an idea of what legacies I want, but would definitely like the opinions of some veteran wardens on both weapon and javelin legacies as well as relics.

Also, I would like to ask some of you're stats such as: Where should my physical mastery be? (with or without 2 ops just please specify), crit rating, crit defence, and maybe even raw agility/vitality.

Finally, I would like to ask how should I go about building my first moors set? 4-2 solidarity for the spear-shield damage bonus? 2-2-2 for crit D?

All opinions, remarks, and advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance for any replies.

I'm not big on offering advice on how to trait, gear, play etc... So I'm not going to, lol. There's always more than one way to skin a creep, on every class - I'd encourage trial and error, it will make you better. What I will say is this...

Play to kill, not to survive. You will have much more fun (at least I do) and the creeps will respect you a tiny bit more than if you were to try to tank them to death. There isn't a single Creep class that you can't 1v1 playing this way, without using a single healing gambit (be ready for lots of double deaths though). Enjoy your time out there, its a ton of fun.
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

I appreciate the response. I was just simply attempting to seek opinions about other warden's setup in moors really. Like I mentioned, I have an idea of what I want to shoot for. Also, I don't see myself ever speccing blue line, unless asked to tank a keep a something. I'm wanting to specifically stay redline for dat warden deeps. Thanks again for the response, I just wanted opinions as I really don't want to start trying different legacies tiering them up with scrolls just to realize hey, maybe that wasn't a solid choice. Same thing goes for relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldrix View Post
    I appreciate the response. I was just simply attempting to seek opinions about other warden's setup in moors really. Like I mentioned, I have an idea of what I want to shoot for. Also, I don't see myself ever speccing blue line, unless asked to tank a keep a something. I'm wanting to specifically stay redline for dat warden deeps. Thanks again for the response, I just wanted opinions as I really don't want to start trying different legacies tiering them up with scrolls just to realize hey, maybe that wasn't a solid choice. Same thing goes for relics.
    Here's what works for me.

Traiting: Run a hybrid of Red/Yellow trait lines: Red - 4 Basic Strikes, 5 Vital Points, 1 in Spear Sweep to get you to the next lower tier, ignore the rest of the spear sweep line. 5 Foe of Dark for the 20% Light damage, 1 On Offense, 1 No Respite, 5 Aggravating Wounds, 5 Deep Wounds, 1 Lasting Impression for the extra DoT pulse, and 3 Warden's Triumph. Ignore the rest of Red. Yellow: 5 Marked Target, 5 Ranged Damage, 5 Bulls-Eye for additional 5% Crit chance that will cap your crit percentage at 32.5%, 1 Diminished Target, and 1 Area Targeting for AOE Marked and Diminished Target.

LI's: Spear Majors - -2.5% Marked & Diminished Target Debuff, -10% In the Fray Attack Duration, +5% Light Damage, +10% Gambit Lifetap Damage; Minors - +15 Sec Hampering Javelin Duration, +15 Mtr Javelin Skills Max Range, +10% Surety of Death Damage over Time. Relics - Wildermore Setting of Endings (Get the Westemnet version if you haven't already gotten the lower version, but waste of relics and forging for minimal boost between Wildermore and Westemnet) True Gem of the Wizard's Vale, True Rune of the First Battle, and Westemnet Device of Accuracy.

Javelin Minors - (Minors more important for Moors than PVE so max them 1st) +10 Sec Adroit Maneuver Duration, +30 Sec Careful Step Duration, - 3 Sec Ambush and Careful Step Induction. Majors - +10 Sec Fist Gambit Buff Duration, +15% Shield Gambit Line Healing, +8.875 Healing bonus for Conviction, +3.2% Spear-Shield Gambit Damage. Relics - Same as Spear but swap the crafted with Westemnet Device of Potency.

Audacity Gear - 4 Spear and 2 of either Solidarity or Vigilance since the second set is only giving you Crit Defense. Vigilance will give you slightly more Vitality, and Solidarity will give you slightly more Agility.

Gear up with the Helms Deep Jewels - Tenacious Warden Token/Bracelet/Ring set maxes at 1840 Dam every 2 Sec/12 secs and procs nearly every fight. You should be able max your crit at 32.5% and Combat Analysis parses have crit percent anywhere from 30-40 percent crits and 10% Devs so nearly half your hits are going to crit or dev.

Last thing, trait Resistance virtues to max your resistances. You can get your Resistance up to approx. 36.5% so since when you are fighting you are concentrating on damage and not healing it's very helpful and provides you extra time when you are not effected by over 1/3 of all harmful effects.

Fighting - Light them up, and don't waste time with finishers. Start them off with Desolation t4 Light DoT, followed by Spear of Virtue t3 Light DoT, and then work your way down the Spear of Virtue line. Get the most damage from Light DoT's ticking on them right away, and use the Spear of Virtue line over the Surety of Death line since it has a 15% chance to proc a secondary DoT. Use the Surety of Death Damage over Time legacy however because it works on both the Fist lines. Don't waste time on Bleeds, since they only do half or less damage of Light DoT's.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.