We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

HAPPY SINGLE Awareness day!!!

HAPPY SINGLE Awareness day!!!
    Chrisandir, man Captain 100 | Raxus dwarf Guardian 51 | Chrorin dwarf Hunter 30 | Strillo hobbit Burglar 3 | Butche man Champion 29 |
    | Falaminianteraglith dwarf Runekeeper 20 | Randu man Lore-master 17 | Nafthali woman Warden 12 |

I got some chocolates in the mail, and a chocolate cake from my secretary, a Cocoa tree sprout!

All of these were in Animal Crossing...
    Hope your luck was better then mine!!! lol

To be honest I actually don't care for this kinda holiday so for me I don't care...lol but hope YOUR was awesome!
    I use to wonder what friendship could be...
    Until you all shared this magic with me!

Quote Originally Posted by ReadStar View Post
    I got some chocolates in the mail, and a chocolate cake from my secretary, a Cocoa tree sprout!

All of these were in Animal Crossing...
    Hope your luck was better then mine!!! lol

To be honest I actually don't care for this kinda holiday so for me I don't care...lol but hope YOUR was awesome!

Animal Crossing rules!!!!!!! I love that game. My wife had the gold statue and used to tease me about it while I had to log on her character and pull her weeds while she was at work.......
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    Animal Crossing rules!!!!!!! I love that game. My wife had the gold statue and used to tease me about it while I had to log on her character and pull her weeds while she was at work.......
    I'v been playing the 3DS one a lot recently. I hope I can get a gold statue there

Quote Originally Posted by ReadStar View Post
    I'v been playing the 3DS one a lot recently. I hope I can get a gold statue there

Can you visit other people's towns like you could with the Gamecube? I used to visit my wife's town a lot.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphonic View Post
    Can you visit other people's towns like you could with the Gamecube? I used to visit my wife's town a lot.
    Yep! I visit loads of peoples towns, there's even a tropical island so you can meet random people over the internet and chat or play games and all...really fun!

143 Puppy Lane, Happy Evergreen Village, Draconia Incorporated
    The ever-benevolent happy Mustelids of happy-love have graciously bestowed me with cheery-happy-fun from the enlightened 8th plane. Thank you Mustelidian Overlords. I love you all, live and be merry.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.