We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: The Rules

The Rules

Seems there are quite a few unwritten rules on Crickhollow that are not part of the Code of conduct. So I started this thread so that they could be written down in one place to clear up any confusion.

Please add all the rules you might know. Thanks Kitwen,Catrean
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Most important rule in moors
    1. Every freep shall bow before my reaver.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Rule N2.

2.1. : If you see a creep/freep doing PvE stuff (cows/hobbits in hh(goblins in grothum)/running near LC - he must be circling for wood!/slugs/etc. etc.), do not kill it and do not interrupt it.
    2.2. : If you see a creep/freep taking outpost, do not interrupt it as it is a part of PvE.

P.S. : About LC area. I think it should be as big as from hh(lug rez river side) to trees to gg to gta and back to hh untouchable square area.

Leave freavers and new creeps alone. It makes people not come to the Moors when they're getting farmed at ranks r0-r3.

CoC

the 1 and only rule that i consider to be of any importance:
    1) Collect more grim-wood logs than anyone to become the best on crick.

While we're making up new rules,
    #1. Reavers are not allowed to use impale/dev strike on me. It hurts too bad and I could die from it! What are you people thinking!!??
    #2. Wargs have to announce their presence to me without pouncing! Man don't you guys have any courtesy?
    #3. You're not allowed to kill me period. I would like to maintain the 5 deaths I currently have from Rufflez/Belcebu's Warg and that's it. I want my KD to be soo stupid high and I want to have 2k Rating at all times.
    #4. When I'm online whichever winning side I've flipped too must maintain controll of the entire map. Even Isen! ./gasp
    #5. Seriously though, can we please just have fun? kthksbai
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

So uhhh...Noone is following these rules.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Making rules without little chance to enforce them seems a little bit pointless. There have been lotsa unwritten rules, I've certainly broken them a lot and what happened? Nothing happened.

Then again, I admit to being a fan to natural stupidity and law of the strongest. You have what rules you can enforce and that's that.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Collect data on all the complaints made on the pvmp forums on all the servers and you will get an idea of what bothers people the most. You could then create a list of the top 10 or so complaints then poll players on how they would rank them from most severe rule-breaking to least severe. If you're saavy enough, and could write the proposal properly, you could get the National Science Foundation to fund the study.

-Melacopter

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Making rules without little chance to enforce them seems a little bit pointless. There have been lotsa unwritten rules, I've certainly broken them a lot and what happened? Nothing happened.

Then again, I admit to being a fan to natural stupidity and law of the strongest. You have what rules you can enforce and that's that.
    Obvious troll thread is obvious.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Follow the code of conduct, that's it. Everything else is fair game, including store bought items. If it's within the COC, it's legal.
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Quote Originally Posted by AlmontRaider View Post
    Follow the code of conduct, that's it. Everything else is fair game, including store bought items. If it's within the COC, it's legal.
    So this guy is saying that some months ago farming was completely fine.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Creeps must quit taking only one foot from each hobbit and one leg from each man they kill.

This is wasteful.

There are no rules you are playing on a pvp map (player vs player) I was murdered countless times as a greenie everyone must go through the process. Tough luck to them noobies. Everyone dies in my book
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity