We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Considering a transfer

Hello.

Im considering to transfer my R9 burg or r12 champ over to E, and to decide properly, I would appreciate a couple answers for my questions.
    I) How good is the action after HD? (grams camp doesnt count)
    II) Is ANV still active? (Huge fan of Kidefence`s videos, very educational.)
    III) What are the numbers involved in regular primetime (working days and weekends)? And how is the lag?
    IV) What are the perspectives for solo playing and meeleing?

Thank you for your time,

Thodhrin of Meneldor
    Meneldor: Kamaraum, Reaver - R8 / Thodhrin, R12 Champ
    Morthond: Huorwal, Captain - R5;

Welcome, nice to see people checking out E. I play creepside so I can't advise as to freepside community, but our creepside is somewhat unique in that we have a server-wide open & free teamspeak channel. You can get to know the creep community pretty easily just by logging in a couple times.

>>I) How good is the action after HD? (grams camp doesnt count)

Not sure if grams camp ever happens during U.S. weekday time when I'm not on, but it would never happen primetime. Our creeps are not dumb or lazy, so no grams camp allowed. Action is pretty consistently good.

>>II) Is ANV still active? (Huge fan of Kidefence`s videos, very educational.)

(Will let them answer.)

>>III) What are the numbers involved in regular primetime (working days and weekends)? And how is the lag?

Weeknight (U.S.) ranges from a few small groups to over raid v. raid. E used to be famous for Oceanic (Aussie) times as well, but that still hasn't totally come back numbers-wise. Lag is what it is, don't think our server is any different than any other in lag.

>>IV) What are the perspectives for solo playing and meeleing?

Personally, I don't solo but try to respect those that do. Others have an open pvp perspective that anything is fair game, so expect to get zerged or interrupted. But most of the older vets honor 1v1s and won't jump in. Staged 1v1 circles will sometimes get zerged if done in front of TR or a high traffic area. But if done at the agreed spot of near good grim won't be hassled.
    Sniz(defiler) / Johanson(cappy)

I agree 100% with Sniz's answers, but allow me to answer the question he could not!

II) Is ANV still active? (Huge fan of Kidefence`s videos, very educational.)
    ANV has been more active creepside on this server as of late due to the huge number of freeps and lower number of creeps. Look for us out there as the creep tribe Stainless!

## And as always, before you consider a transfer I always recommend that you scout this server for yourself! Roll a creep and run around a few nights to see how it goes.
    [size=1]· · · [b]curset [color=grey]rank 13 ~ defiler [/color][color=white]brandywine[/color][/b] · · ·
    meraithe [color=grey](retired) anv rank 12 healing rk [/color][color=white]elendilmir[/color][/size]

I will definitely check it out, thank you both for the answers
    Meneldor: Kamaraum, Reaver - R8 / Thodhrin, R12 Champ
    Morthond: Huorwal, Captain - R5;

I was in your position a long time ago. If I was in the same position today I would not transfer. You are much better off just rerolling. Action is not as good as it used to be, ANV mostly just flips sides based on which side has the better point yield, lag is really bad even with a new rig, and solo play is fully dead. If your server is already 6feet under then yes come. If you are looking for BIG you want brandy, if you want to log in after work for an hour or so of raid fights then u will like E. There is no action other than US prime so if you live out side of the time zones look to other servers.
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."