We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question What colour hide / mane/ tail is this?

Hi

I'm closing in on getting a war steed and would very much like to know the name of this hide and mane/tail- what are the colours? The hide is a dark, liver-red ish and the mane tail is a golden-orange-red-ish....
    Have I understood correct, that I am to buy the colours of hide/mane/tail for tp in the shop?
    And also- are there other "settings" I should be aware of, if this is the look I would like for my war-steed? I have seen hides described as solid etc, what are the different options and what would be the exact build for this colour?

Thank you

No one?

Is there an online site where all the hide/mane/tail colours are shown?

I think lotro-wiki had pics of all the different steeds but not sure about what descriptions they list
    [FONT=Verdana][COLOR="#FFD700"][SIZE=3]Holder of a Golden Ticket[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] (lifetime acct)

The lighting can sometimes change the appearance of colors considerably but the hide is either flaxen chestnut or maybe red roan. The mane/tail is almost certainly copper. Flaxen chestnut and copper are in the same colorpack so that's what I would be going with.

New Order, maggots: Eat more carrots! The Dark Lord isn't pleased that none of you can see further than the end of your sword.

Thank you