We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Considering a transfer

Hello.

Im considering to transfer my R12 champion over to E, and to decide properly, I would appreciate a couple answers for my questions.
    I) How good is the action after HD?
    II) Is ANV still active? (Huge fan of Kidefence`s videos, very educational.)
    III) What are the numbers involved in regular primetime (working days and weekends)?
    IV) What are the perspectives for solo playing and meeleing?

Thank you for your time,

Thodhrin of Meneldor
    Meneldor: Kamaraum, Reaver - R8 / Thodhrin, R12 Champ
    Morthond: Huorwal, Captain - R5;

I play on Mene, and Elen is my Main. Mene has way more call outs for group stuff. Seem to be more active all over grouping quest wise.

PVP wise, its not as big as it once was, but groups and solo stuff is still happening there. I can't speak for Mene side of Pvp. Never gone there.

"III) What are the numbers involved in regular primetime (working days and weekends)?"
    ^ whats your time zone?

Central time, evening is busy, and 4-5am small Aussie/japan Crowd is around, Under 100 peeps in Glff otherwise.
    Moors tends to rock out during evenings and 3-8am time. (Central)

thou it can vary from time to time.
    Capcom Stalker...
    English is not my 1st Language... So shhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGuidi View Post
    Hello.

Im considering to transfer my R12 champion over to E, and to decide properly, I would appreciate a couple answers for my questions.
    I) How good is the action after HD?
    II) Is ANV still active? (Huge fan of Kidefence`s videos, very educational.)
    III) What are the numbers involved in regular primetime (working days and weekends)?
    IV) What are the perspectives for solo playing and meeleing?

Thank you for your time,

Thodhrin of Meneldor
    E is not the most solo friendly server. The server is based on raids via community chat programs or private vent/TS.

Not to say that you can't solo, but E is a raid heavy server, especially during prime time...ANV is active....That is all I will say...heh

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Brandywiner{LOTRO Player Council member}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual