We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Godse Bane Of Creeps!

Grats Godse on a well earned rank 10!!!!! Your noobishness lessens every day glad to have you back on your home server where you belong! Its fun grouping with you and hope to see you get better as you advance onward to the higher ranks!

~TeromMoret

Grats.

Grats get rid of terom he's holding you back
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

Gratz Godse....welcome back.
    R12 spider Gosmith,R12 guard Gosmithh

Awww what happened? BW to tough for you, or did you just go there to get some fast rank? I hope you learned some new tricks other than Hipsing, running out of range, mounting up and riding off. Nice to see your back though, it's always good to have another EZmode burg on the server. Gratz on rank 10 I guess. I remember when that was harder to get. I guess all those 1v1's payed off. Welcome Back.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000a7766/signature.png]Acmereaver[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Acmereaver View Post
    Awww what happened? BW to tough for you, or did you just go there to get some fast rank? I hope you learned some new tricks other than Hipsing, running out of range, mounting up and riding off. Nice to see your back though, it's always good to have another EZmode burg on the server. Gratz on rank 10 I guess. I remember when that was harder to get. I guess all those 1v1's payed off. Welcome Back.
    Seems like someone forgot the purpose of a grats thread, silly Hungry. The point is it congratulate the person for gaming towards there rank.

Congrats Godse, I think Hungry is just worried. You must be challenging him for fastest hipser in the moors, and that is a title he has EARNED!!!!
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Hungry Proest Of Pro Wargs!!!

Hungry is right sence he is the best of all wargs on lotro maybe godse should learn a few tricks from him... like how to solo all the time and how to stay in a fight no matter what because these are the things that hungry does! Hungry is in no way an ez moder everyone should know this! who ever is to kill hungry should feel proud that they can kill an amazing warg such as him!

Pro Tip For Today: Never Hips and run away in a fight because its the wrong thing to do!!! ~Hungryeater Of Crickhollow~

Thanks all, it's been fun. Hungry, I'd like to see you get some professional level help for those anger issues of yours. Try not to confuse your own hipsing when targeted style of play with my own, I know it's hard for you to think before you speak, but I know you can do it! Think of it as something to work on while you PvE your way to yet another rank ~~Godse