We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider29 View Post
    lol wut who has pyrrhic been smashing? all ive been seeing is them getting killed in their npcs so they make 20 creep raids for a few freeps that will show us how skilled they are. Was this protest all about showing how creeps are raidbabes and npc huggers? why do you keep saying we you've been in the dof pveing while most of this is happening
    Best example of an objectively written comment. #sarcasm

But seriously, you can't talk about a whole tribe like that. That's just stupid and offensive.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+4)

Uh, I never said anything. His fault for saying what he said in a public chat.

[center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    Best example of an objectively written comment. #sarcasm

But seriously, you can't talk about a whole tribe like that. That's just stupid and offensive.
    Because i brought up a whole tribe right? I was talking about what the creeps have been doing these last 2 days is the entire crick creep population in Pyrrhic now?
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

Because i brought up a whole tribe right? I was talking about what the creeps have been doing these last 2 days is the entire crick creep population in Pyrrhic now?
    Read your post again. It's easily misunderstood. I hope you will find the mistake.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL

Quote Originally Posted by Blato View Post
    Read your post again. It's easily misunderstood. I hope you will find the mistake.
    So because you misunderstood something it means there is a mistake in it ... right. Unless they started the protest the post had nothing to with them as for me using their name i was asking a question directed at hungry s post about pryyhic smashing freeps.
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.
    [IMG]http://oi44.tinypic.com/ejvr5f.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by myklas View Post
    We (ie. our tribe) decided that this problem was one to be handled by the leader of Pyrrhic considering it was one of his members that this action happened too. It was Pyrrhic choice to smash you all for this action, and that was achieved by making the freep log for the past two night's. Also, I don't think that my warg was involved in any of the fight's out there. Thank you for your comment.

My original posting did what it was designed to do, and that was to get under peoples skins. It's nice to see that it worked, Psyops mission achieved, and ended.
    Oh the creep punishment has been swift and brutal! Too bad everyone on freepside has actually enjoyed being able to fight people these last two days instead of watching double-triple their numbers hide behind npcs. So thanks Hungry this little thread has helped Crick out a bit, obviously not how you intended though.

As for you delusions hungry, well they have all been on show throughout this thread.

1. Paranoia: Thinking that just because one of your zerg and hide buddies has been suspended for breaking the CoC again, it had to be an attempt by the freeps to hit back at the Creeps.....please......its the majority of creep players that get sick of the incessant dribble and childish language/behaviour over there.

2. Grandeur: You believe your little post inspired people to actually log into the game to strike with you and then raid with you. Most people that play this game, even the fanatics have a life outside the game. We get on when we want to escape and relax and we log off when we have things to do. Very few freeps ever log because its too hard.

3. Your Own Skills: The amount of times I've heard raid leaders/TAs on creepside boasting that they did this and they did that is ridiculous, team effort out there hungry, I'd be thanking them if I was you. Because without them you'd still be a blue dot.

On a positive note, had some really nice group fights against Grombr earlier today, where at points either team had the upperhand because of gtaggers/locations/group make up. Even when the freeps held the upperhand for 4 or more fights in a row creeps kept coming back and getting a kill or two, eventually wiping us. Crick needs more of this, we were both heavy dps built groups and it was a blast!
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

So because you misunderstood something it means there is a mistake in it ... right. Unless they started the protest the post had nothing to with them as for me using their name i was asking a question directed at hungry s post about pryyhic smashing freeps.
    I shall show it to you.

lol wut who has pyrrhic been smashing? all ive been seeing is them [Task : find the last noun that could be meant with that] getting killed in their npcs so they make 20 creep raids for a few freeps that will show us how skilled they are.
    Pyrrhic | Paragon
    Ishlan R12 WL

it be hilarious that one moron's post can shake da server. you guys must really be bored
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People: Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic.

A very interesting Article. Enough said.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...ychopathy.html

Nobody doubts that your initial post was anything less than sincere. To try write it off as a troll is classic, the day that happens will be the day Arach levels his freeps. I do find the attempt of some tribemates to completely distance themselves from the actions of others entertaining though. Anything in that? Throw em under the bus boys! Initiate robo-dance 3 2 1
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

HUNGRY!!!! The code of conduct is there for a reason. If a player cannot refrain from actually typing something that can get them banned then they have zero self control. Which is why plenty of players do not have jobs.

I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2