We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Last edited by myklas; Feb 16 2014 at 10:46 PM.

with ya

i'm with u hungry time for them to kill their own freeps/creeps and then they can be bored with no action players.

MrPizza R 9 warg

Quote Originally Posted by myklas View Post
    As of this moment I feel that it is time for all true Creep players on Crickhollow to protest the Freep flippers in game. The people that only play Creep side are tired of Freep's watching our OOC and turning in players for BS stuff. This has been happening a lot lately. They would rather EZ mode and fight greenies than Experienced Creeps. There is a language filter in this game. If people don't want to see this kind of talk then they need to turn it on. I feel that we all need to make them feel really lonely out in the moors and as a way of protesting this action. I will not tolerate anyone turning someone in for something so stupid. So have fun 1v1ing yourselves. We will be posting this in OOC.
    http://www.turbine.com/en/content/lotro-coc
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

+1 for Merl

I for one wholeheartedly endorse this idea. I will be flipping to my WL for the week so I can sit in grams and get a real feel for how certain creeps play.
    Logging into Crick and sitting in Grams for 8 hours has always been a passion of mine and now I can finally set aside some time to do so, discovering every intricate detail of the Tyrants armpit hair.
    This will show the freeps, THIS WILL SHOW THEM.... This is our town and we are sick of the violence out there, blast those spies to heck!
    This sit-down plan is foolproof and our dandelion rings will once again rule supreme, am I right boys!
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Did you create this game? This is turbine's game and they created the COC they wanted if it does not fit you then go find another game lmao you walk around like you own the game and people should do what you want. But i agree with chiron logging on while being subbed and then NOT playing is a great idea though how is this any different from what you do everyday sit in grams if you can't faceroll. Do you not have anything better going on in your life that you log on to not play a game? So far the only people protesting are your tribe everyone else is playing like they always because at the end of the day hungry you're a nobody and you don't affect other people's life as much as you think you do.

PS. Since when are you an experienced creep?
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

So the flipper speaks. Again this game has a filter, and had I stayed playing and not taken a year off I would be rank 13 too. I don't see you leading any creeps groups out here, but don't worry we have something in store for them. This last action happened to another member of another tribe and not my own. No I don't own this game or the moors, but I hear what goes on and many of us are tired of these flippers attitudes.
    Name 1 time when i have flipped to either side lmao you're so delusional its sad and i know the person you're talking about he doesn't seem to care as much as you do and hes the one who got banned. I don't see you leading any creeps either, sitting by the 1 shots at grams isn't considered leading btw. who are these many of us you keep talking about no one outside your own tribe seems to care about this.
    Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Lol at this thread, you should try out BW for a day to know what real spying is. Plus, I guess pigeon won't care (at least not me) how much inf you get from us, but we get enough from you creeps, just bcoz a lot sit in grams till they have enough people and then roll out. So it's natural that their rating is not 700 as ours.

For 7 days and 7 nights I will sit on my creep and report people from ooc, advice, regional, say, emotes, tells any channel all day/night long!
    We are everywhere!

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

ONLY 43 INF! UNACCEPTABLE!
    I will make it my secondary mission to get my freeps all to 2k, so that when you kill them you can get maximum inf, almost as much as handing in CG symbol standards!
    COMENCE THE SITDOWN AND THE RATING FARM.

P.S Will you feel bad about being the only toon on crick who has never had a 2k rating though? It's a true show of skill, I heard you can't even start a tribe without having it in your resume.
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Flippers Flipping With Flippers Flopping And Flipping Flippers Flip!

You have my oath i will sit on my creep all night long for as long as it takes and report everyone from people saying hi in ooc to people cjing people in the moors. My motto here: NO CREEP LEFT UNBAN then i will do the same on freep until all freeps and creeps are ban and all action on all servers is totally dead thus ending lotro its self for 7 days !!!!! YOU HAVE MY WORD!

I do all the time. I even came out and wiped the freeps on a Rank 4 reaver about a week ago, while I was leading. Many times I'm the target caller when we do decide to group up. There are very few of us who try to make sure that people get some infamy and Raidang is one of them. Your usually on the receiving end of my raids and you don't know who my other creeps are. Maybe it would be a good idea to let the freeps farm greenies for a while so you all can get your ratings up it's not worth killing you when we are only making 11 or 12 per kill. We killed Pigeon a few minutes ago and only got 43 for him. That's just pretty bad. However I do respect you because you are fairly good at 1v1's, and your bleeds are way OP, your just not a team player creep side.
    Woah woah woah woah WOAH! Hold on, hold on. Hungry won a fight?!?!? When did this happen and why wasn't I informed??!??!!??
    Merlinros - Brandywine
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pDdg8Ha0A[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    [...]report people from advice[..]
    I feel offended.
    -----------------
    As for me, i usually announce PvE actions in OOC/Advice so the fight comes to me instead of me having to run somewhere. #handy
    Ishlan R13 WL
    Nalshi R11 Rvr, Ishnal R9 Spider, Shilan R9 Defiler, (+2)
    Blato (Mini), Ishlun (Capt), Shilan (Ward), (+5)

Thumbs up

I missed these kind of threads!

/carry on

PS: Merlin where r u? need some RK challenge <3

Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Having trouble logging in so.......

I read the forums instead of cleaning my house. This thread is entertaining not quite up to Jelloshot's and Krool's standard yet but it is improving with each comment.

I play how I play and its a game that I pay to have fun doing. I am sure most players have this attitude even if there idea of fun id not the same as mine.

1) sitting around doing nothing we all do that at times, it is also known as lag, going for potty break, getting the phone, a drink or god forbid agro from some real person in our life for playing endless hours on a silly game.

2) As for daring to pve in pvp well all those players should just delete. Oh wait? that me and I do what I want as my idea of fun.

3) Enforcing a code of conduct, I do that all day at work so rather not spend my off time doing that here. But if you like it knock yourself out.

going to go see if I can log in now or clean the bathroom laters, Catrean/Kitwen
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

God I missed these flame threads. Welcome back Hungry...its nice to see some things never change. It gives me great hope that the world might not completely change and fall apart. I read the op and nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Right or wrong, spying, zerging, callouts, jumping 1v1s have always happened and will continue to take place. To get this worked up over something as trivial as a video game seems rather pointless to me . But as so many others have said its how we each find fun thats important, so if throwing a tantrum and threatening to take your ball and go home does it for ya then to each their own.

All the best

Aer
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000023a6b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
    i'm with u hungry time for them to kill their own freeps/creeps and then they can be bored with no action players.

MrPizza R 9 warg
    You guys know about the real life server right?

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    I for one wholeheartedly endorse this idea. I will be flipping to my WL for the week so I can sit in grams and get a real feel for how certain creeps play.
    Logging into Crick and sitting in Grams for 8 hours has always been a passion of mine and now I can finally set aside some time to do so, discovering every intricate detail of the Tyrants armpit hair.
    This will show the freeps, THIS WILL SHOW THEM.... This is our town and we are sick of the violence out there, blast those spies to heck!
    This sit-down plan is foolproof and our dandelion rings will once again rule supreme, am I right boys!
    A true warrior returns to the battlefield.

As for the OP:

Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

I think what gets annoying is when creepside or freepside has the upperhand and the player in the raid or group obviously logs and switches to the winning. When seeing that the said side could use the troops. But for some reason I think it will happen and will continue to happen regardless. As for the reporting part, well that is kind of cold, thats why we creep because we can get nasty a little bit. Freeps are sensitive he/shes that like to play dress up and play with their cosmetic looks and whatnot, so they dont understand the hardcoreness of creeps and get offended when they get yelled at or something. Get a freakin sense of humor you freakin whining weinies. Either way MJ will come out and smash every freep in site mercilessly, talk some trash, lead some greenies, and sell my morrovals from the outpost for lootboxes. Yes I have that business going, I need all available applicants for I am looking to expand this business into middle earth. Serious enquiries only plz. I think i went a little off topic there.

So in conclusion F U you freakin freepy flippers!! You can go suck on Dees Nuts dipped in hobbit saliva. Mwahahahahaha!!!

The Ultimate Creep,
    MJ
    Mikeljaksun Rank12 WarLeader

To automatically assume it was a freep that reported him is kinda silly, but whatever. As someone who plays both sides this is a very silly thing to try and pull off. There will always be some creeps out so removing yourself from the Moors is only going hurt yourself. If it was a Freep that reported him, shame on you. But at the same time, Shame on you Carnin for saying something like that in a public chat channel. There are always eyes, and sometimes those eyes may or may not have a personal vendetta against you. And it's like Teamamerica said. Go to Brandy if you want to see real spying lol. People over there take it to the extreme. Supersuck keeps his warg logged in watching delving bosses ALL DAY haha.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    And it's like Teamamerica said. Go to Brandy if you want to see real spying lol. People over there take it to the extreme. Supersuck keeps his warg logged in watching delving bosses ALL DAY haha.
    ya you have freeps and creeps spying all the day lol
    BW have one rule, NO RULEZZzzZZZzzz

Crick still OP on QQ.

CHIRONBLOINTHORTEROMMERLINBURZ TRAHAIKITTYnoobs
    Crickhollow - Scratzod r6 Champ - Scratzw r7 Burg - / Healpot r7 Defiler
    Brandywine - Pinha r8 Spider - Litleponey r9 Reaver / Qris-1 r11 miniEzmode

lawlsssss

Quote Originally Posted by spider29 View Post
    did you create this game? This is turbine's game and they created the coc they wanted if it does not fit you then go find another game lmao you walk around like you own the game and people should do what you want. But i agree with chiron logging on while being subbed and then not playing is a great idea though how is this any different from what you do everyday sit in grams if you can't faceroll. Do you not have anything better going on in your life that you log on to not play a game? So far the only people protesting are your tribe everyone else is playing like they always because at the end of the day hungry you're a nobody and you don't affect other people's life as much as you think you do.

Ps. Since when are you an experienced creep?
    ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh snnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaappppppppppp ppp callllliin you outtttt dawwggg

I once farted in hungry's general direction and he hipsed.

I cant imagine how nervous you must be when hips/sprint are on cd.

By the way, hungry, you seemed to be out quite a lot today (although I think one fight you died 8 times)...what happened to your sit in????

When are you gonna do what you said you were gonna do?

Patiently waiting,

Iri

Shots being fired everywhere

We decided that this problem was one to be handled by the leader of Pyrrhic considering it was one of his members that this action happened too. It was Pyrrhic choice to smash you all for this action, and that was achieved by making the freep log for the past two night's. Also, I don't think that my warg was involved in any of the fight's out there. Thank you for your comment.

My original posting did what it was designed to do, and that was to get under peoples skins. It's nice to see that it worked, Psyops mission achieved, and ended.
    lol wut who has pyrrhic been smashing? all ive been seeing is them getting killed in their npcs so they make 20 creep raids for a few freeps that will show us how skilled they are. Was this protest all about showing how creeps are raidbabes and npc huggers? why do you keep saying we you've been in the dof pveing while most of this is happening

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast