We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lvl 95, quests and Helms Deep epic battles done, how do I develop from here?

So I have levelled my Champion to 95, and done and enjoyed all the quests, Books, the Battles for Helms Deep.

How do I develop my character from here onwards, should I do the Helms Deep battles in various group sizes, do Skirmishes, or are their any new raids in the expansion that I should work towards getting geared up for?

I'm playing casually, therefore not in a guild, looking for a bit of guidance (..and please don't say level up a new character, that's something I'll do once the next three zones have been revamped)

Many Thanks for ideas and help

Do you have all 65 trait points? If not, there's something to try to do.

Else, do that thing you told us not to say to do. Because, there really isn't much to do at endgame.

Thanks,

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, but I had been away from the game for a while, and just went through the two Rohan expansions by following the questlines, so anything endgame wise is a bit of new ground for ma again.

Are there any armour sets I should try and get (Jewelcrafter myself)? I need a new second age sword (mine is still lvl 75) , do I get the symbols via certain raids or by doing scenarios?

Or, in order to get max faction with Helmingas, do I need to repeat the Helm Deep epic battles again and again, or are there any other endgame raids that I should try and take part in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulorik View Post
    Thanks,

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, but I had been away from the game for a while, and just went through the two Rohan expansions by following the questlines, so anything endgame wise is a bit of new ground for ma again.
    big battles and scaled instances/raids are the current endgame. Personally I keep myself entertained by trying to do 3-man instances on my own. which for me is challenging and fun.

Are there any armour sets I should try and get (Jewelcrafter myself)? I need a new second age sword (mine is still lvl 75) , do I get the symbols via certain raids or by doing scenarios?
    check this developers post to see which instances/raids you can do to get a nice teal set of gear: Update 12.1 Scaling Instance Loot
    Symbols can be bought at skirmish camps, the required crafting shard can best be found through gathering materials on landscape.

Or, in order to get max faction with Helmingas, do I need to repeat the Helm Deep epic battles again and again, or are there any other endgame raids that I should try and take part in?
    slaying warbands and doing daily tasks (taskboards) are the way to finish faction reputation at the moment

good luck
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

How do I develop my character from here onwards, should I do the Helms Deep battles in various group sizes, do Skirmishes, or are their any new raids in the expansion that I should work towards getting geared up for?
    Did you complete all PVE and Skirmish deeds? http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Deeds http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Skir...utenants_Deeds

Are you at Kindred with all factions? http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Reputation

I seriously doubt you can answer yes to both seeing as how you only joined last September... So take a look at those lists and finish them all to fully develop your character (even though the virtues etc. don't contribute a lot, it's still development and every little bit helps) and your skirmish soldier(s). And check the bottom of the deeds page to get links to more deeds.