We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post 12.3 Fixlist

Hey Fellow Wardens!

Lets take the Chance to create a Thread for Deviled_Egg to see what is still/again bugged with our Class. Its not a Thread for suggestions or QQ,
    so please only Post things that are bugged. Also /bug those stuff ingame.

1. No Mercy (Reck. Tree) - If you get "No Mercy" you cant absorb the bleed anymore to deal AoE damage. No Mercy should have 50% that the Bleed still stays on after you dealt Aoe with (ons or WoS)
    2. Android Manouvre - If you traited for Support (yellow tree), Android Manouvre will not buff the grp with "-% Cast Time" if used from Battle Memory (Exists since Beta)
    3. Resounding Challenge - Still doesnt Deal Damage if used from Battle Memory
    4. Recklessness Skill - Either Tooltip is wrong because the Skill still doesn't increase Damage for 50% (but lowers bpe for 10% as stated). So please change tooltip or Fix Skill (id like to see a fix )
    5. Light Oil - If you use light oil, your Ranged Gambits will not deal Light Damage. Since you need a Javelin for those Ranged Gambits, it should Change from Weapon Type Damage to Light. Why? We do not get the Benefit from our +% Light Damage traits.
    But its only logical that if we put light oil on our Javelin that all Javelin Attacks (Javelin Skills AND Gambits) Deal Light Damage.

If you find additional Stuff please post it

You'll pardon me for getting a laugh out of Android Manouvre. I take it you mean Ranged Adroit Maneouvre with Hurry Up With That! traited.

As I'd mentioned in another thread, here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...se-bugs-please
    1) Rather than just gambits, there are other javelin attacks that are not affected by fire/light oil:
    - Marked Target
    - Dimished Target
    - Snap Shot - Ambush
    - Dodge This!
    - Quick Thrust
    - and forgot to mention before, but also: ranged autoattacks (hunter has the same problem)
    The autoattacks bit really indicates that oil doesn't change the weapon damage type, but instead modifies existing skills, so it's an implementation issue.
    Haven't tested shield spikes to see what they change or don't change the damage type on, but pretty sure I've seen mention in a guardian bugs list that they weren't changing the damage type of shield skills.

2) Spear gambit damage bonuses no longer apply to javelin gambits. (Some argue this is now intended, but no blue name has said so to my knowledge.)

3) Spear-Shield gambit damage bonuses only apply 1/2 bonus to ranged combination strike, ranged offensive strike, and ranged dark before the dawn; and 1/3 bonus to ranged onslaught and ranged wall of steel.

4) Piercing Javelins (assailment trait) increases enemy mitigations to ranged gambits instead of decreasing them.

There are other more minor bugs also listed in the other thread that I linked that I don't feel the need to repeat here.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

@Deviled_Egg
    Can we see any of those listed things fix for U13?

I recently started to play my warden again and in the Rohan areas I have been disarmed a lot by Uruks. Problem is that while I can still use shield and fist skills to build a gambit I cannot activate the resulting gambit. Is this working as intended? I hope not!

edit: I've just seen in the Bullroarer release notes that "first aid" will not require a weapon anymore. This eases the problem somewhat but I still think that the inability to use shield/fist gambits while disarmed is a bug.
    Last edited by Fratonia; Mar 25 2014 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gremus View Post
    - and forgot to mention before, but also: ranged autoattacks (hunter has the same problem)
    The autoattacks bit really indicates that oil doesn't change the weapon damage type, but instead modifies existing skills, so it's an implementation issue.
    Haven't tested shield spikes to see what they change or don't change the damage type on, but pretty sure I've seen mention in a guardian bugs list that they weren't changing the damage type of shield skills.
    Yea thats propably how it is maybe programmed. If weapon type scroll code can be added to auto attacks then oils should also be weapon type scrolls. Unless it has something to do with the fact they only apply their fire DoT or miss chance debuff via crits and therefore have not been able to add to auto attacks. I remember Orion said oils effecting assailment builders and javelin gambits wasnt possible to do either even if they are skills so kind of makes me more confused whether it is about being skill or auto attack.
    Terminaattori of Elendilmir