You'll pardon me for getting a laugh out of Android Manouvre. I take it you mean Ranged Adroit Maneouvre with Hurry Up With That! traited.
As I'd mentioned in another thread, here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...se-bugs-please
1) Rather than just gambits, there are other javelin attacks that are not affected by fire/light oil:
- Marked Target
- Dimished Target
- Snap Shot - Ambush
- Dodge This!
- Quick Thrust
- and forgot to mention before, but also: ranged autoattacks (hunter has the same problem)
The autoattacks bit really indicates that oil doesn't change the weapon damage type, but instead modifies existing skills, so it's an implementation issue.
Haven't tested shield spikes to see what they change or don't change the damage type on, but pretty sure I've seen mention in a guardian bugs list that they weren't changing the damage type of shield skills.
2) Spear gambit damage bonuses no longer apply to javelin gambits. (Some argue this is now intended, but no blue name has said so to my knowledge.)
3) Spear-Shield gambit damage bonuses only apply 1/2 bonus to ranged combination strike, ranged offensive strike, and ranged dark before the dawn; and 1/3 bonus to ranged onslaught and ranged wall of steel.
4) Piercing Javelins (assailment trait) increases enemy mitigations to ranged gambits instead of decreasing them.
There are other more minor bugs also listed in the other thread that I linked that I don't feel the need to repeat here.
Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone