We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

When to use Improved Riddle?

Hello!

I usually use Improved Riddle when I need to stun an enemy while I'm already out of stealth and in combat.
    As a DPS Burglar, I use stealth and attack my opponent from behind. Would this first (so important) attack be improved if I stunned my enemy beforehand? Are his defenses, parry/block ratings lower?
    Or should I keep on using Stun Dust after the first attack so that I can get once again in his back, which wouldn't be possible if I had used Riddle before because of Temporary State Immunity?

Thanks

Enemies that are stunned/mezzed cannot block/parry/evade.

With regards to stuns, try to time them so you've always got positional damage, make sure to use the distraction from stealth to point NPCs away before you attack from stealth too.
    #15skills

Thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by Ethrildar View Post
    Enemies that are stunned/mezzed cannot block/parry/evade.
    Isn't it also the case when attacking them both from behind and from stealth?

AFAIK enemies cannot block or parry attacks from behind, but they can still evade.

Thank you

Yeah only evade when attacking from behind, and unless a skill expressly states that it cannot be BPE'd from stealth (like some Warg skills), it can be BPE'd from stealth as usual.
    #15skills