We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: The Riders Four

The Riders Four

The last I saw of them was the collectathon in Edoras. I just wanted to check if I haven't missed any more quests with them throughout West Rohan as it seems incomplete to just shoe their horses (or is that the point?).
    Crickhollow
    Lv 100 Loxsley Man Hunter
    Lv 77 Vetyran Man Captain
    Lv 75 Tungsten Dwarf Guardian

That's the last quest so far. You will see the Riders again inside Helm's Deep, but there isn't any quest associated with that.

I think it is safe to say that if you have enjoyed the hunter's four quest line, you should go out of your way to find the Four Hunters in HD after the dawn. There is no doubt in my mind we are going to see more to their story that we missed, hopefully in Update 13. And I have a feeling it may be heroic and heartbreaking.
    Inter faex et urina nascitur sumus

Quote Originally Posted by algonacy View Post
    I think it is safe to say that if you have enjoyed the hunter's four quest line, you should go out of your way to find the Four Hunters in HD after the dawn. There is no doubt in my mind we are going to see more to their story that we missed, hopefully in Update 13. And I have a feeling it may be heroic and heartbreaking.
    Yeah, this was kind of shocking as I ran past them and saw their names. Hopefully the rest of their story gets finished sometime.