We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathsmind View Post
    So last expansion you got to make your own town which was cool, anything like that in this one? What is there to do after you hit max? I know the big battles, I have played them and enjoying those right now. What else is there?
    - Ettenmoors.
    - Deeds.
    - Skirmish Raids for Seals.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" is based solely on Turbine's interpretation of the word, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by maartena View Post
    - Ettenmoors.
    - Deeds.
    - Skirmish Raids for Seals.
    And why would you need seals exactly?Enlighten me please.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000012394b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Moors!!! Good fun and big challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainothon View Post
    Moors!!! Good fun and big challenges.
    No 2 moors encounters are the same ;D ...unfortunately, creeps have long since been neglected and this pretty much forces creeps to gang up on any single freep out there.
    Landy, Brandy, & Riddermark [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?412044-Riddermarks-cast-of-characters&highlight="]Riddermark's finest[/URL] and [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?416597-Riddermark-Satire&highlight="]Riddermark satire [/URL]

Cancel sub
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

You burn down the Turbine HQ if they don't put a metric ton of balances in for the ettenmoors in update 13 and for the rest you probably missed a metric ton of side quests you could do now that you don't have the burden of leveling.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/UncrownedPrince91"][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR="#00FFFF"]I Have a YouTube Channel and... it kinda sucks but visit anyway to make me feel nice :3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]

If you have a decent-sized kin, you can run big battles until you get your gear. Unfortunately at this stage, nobody runs them anymore unless if they just hit 95.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor_the_Burninator View Post
    If you have a decent-sized kin, you can run big battles until you get your gear. Unfortunately at this stage, nobody runs them anymore unless if they just hit 95.
    Exactly. I've never even gotten close to seeing enough people interested in running the 12 man stuff. 6-man sometimes, but most of the time on GLFF it goes, "Anyone want to duo some HD stuff?" *cricket cricket* "anyone? Hello?" *cricket cricket*

The Order of The Silver Flame - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    Exactly. I've never even gotten close to seeing enough people interested in running the 12 man stuff. 6-man sometimes, but most of the time on GLFF it goes, "Anyone want to duo some HD stuff?" *cricket cricket* "anyone? Hello?" *cricket cricket*
    Yes, I'd definitely rather play cricket (Edit: I really like cricket.)
    105s: Aedfrith (HN), Aldnoth (CP), Brai (RK), Hrolfdan (MN), Aeldfryd (WD), Morriarty (CH), Aednoth (LM), Mishhar (BR), Hraldan (GR), Rummbold (BG). Tinies - Rumbelina (MN), Aenghus (CP)
    Rangers of Eriador (officer), ex-Snowbourn now Laurelin - A Noob for All Seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor_the_Burninator View Post
    We got a que for them on Snowbourne yesterday. So I guess somebody else is still doing em.

I will readily admit that I seldom come to the forums anymore because most of it seems to be negativity here and I NEVER seen that much negativity in the actual game world (although I admit that I normally stay out of GLFF since so much garbage talk in that channel imho). I have played on 3 worlds, ark, crick and brandy and yet none seem to be negatively inclined at all.

I could be wrong but there is SO much to do in this game that I sincerely doubt that unless a player has never played another alt that there is much likelyhood that they have completed EVERY quest and EVERY instance at least once. I would be shocked if many players had done that at all. Yes not everyone enjoys that type of content. Not everyone enjoys the fact that lotro has a rich lore-filled world with many small details. I guess that not everyone has like-minded friends that still enjoy the game. Thankfully although I haven't always agreed with what turbine has done with the game I have been able to adapt and am still very happy playing their product even after hitting lvl 95.

Umm, yeah.... Start an/another Alt. See the world from a new perspective. Smell the roses...

Quote Originally Posted by Widoch View Post
    That is because Silverlode is a ghost town. I transferred one of my characters to Brandywine, and holy moly. There are always at least 200 people in GLFF (compared to 30ish on Silverlode) during EU hours, and I never have trouble getting into instances. I didn't move any others over, but considering I haven't logged on to Silverlode since I did the transfer, I think that is a sign of how much more fun it is. I have not yet joined a kin on Brandywine yet, and still I can get into groups every time I log in just through PUGs advertized in GLFF.
    Last edited by Derthir; Mar 18 2014 at 10:50 AM.
    Silverlode Brandywine
    Durthir - Guardian Fingolwe - Champion
    Derthir - Hunter
    Boldwin - Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Southy2010 View Post
    I will readily admit that I seldom come to the forums anymore because most of it seems to be negativity here and I NEVER seen that much negativity in the actual game world (although I admit that I normally stay out of GLFF since so much garbage talk in that channel imho). I have played on 3 worlds, ark, crick and brandy and yet none seem to be negatively inclined at all.

I could be wrong but there is SO much to do in this game that I sincerely doubt that unless a player has never played another alt that there is much likelyhood that they have completed EVERY quest and EVERY instance at least once. I would be shocked if many players had done that at all. Yes not everyone enjoys that type of content. Not everyone enjoys the fact that lotro has a rich lore-filled world with many small details. I guess that not everyone has like-minded friends that still enjoy the game. Thankfully although I haven't always agreed with what turbine has done with the game I have been able to adapt and am still very happy playing their product even after hitting lvl 95.
    What kind of activities do you enjoy then, and what level are your characters?

I had 10 characters at level cap at 75 - 8 at 85 - 4 so far at 95 (not much of anything to do at 95). I participating in raiding and have since level 60 in a raiding kin that routinely took down T2/T2c content up through Erebor. Now we take it down usually 6 manning it. Trust me when I say I've done all the content, all the quests and all the deeds. I've been finishing up even the most obscure deeds (stupid named guys in Sarnur) in all zones because I've been bored. Floyd and Dewitt are the last of what I've been plunking around on, but I don't consider that really enriching. I've leveled newbies through every starter zone at least once. Even done the East Angmar quests on my main through some obscure camps most people don't ever see.

When you've been here for several years and had at least one to level cap, chances are very good you've done most if not all content at least once. I can do most of it in my sleep by now.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2