We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Update , Warden Nerf , come on guys are you serious ?

Wardens are not in a great place at the moment , there are plenty of posts here to show that this is the general consensus .

So the only decent thing we had going to make up for a ludicrous DPS out put was that our bleeds were incapable of being mitigated .

So what happens ? Of all the things that need fixing , we are about to get a nerf !!!! Way to go !!!.

I do not expect for one moment that the piecemeal exchange , of the promise for higher damage output, will be anything other than at best nominal , hardly noticeable . DPS was awful and it will not surprise me in the least if its still awful after this update. Too many whinging creeps me thinks , especially wargs .

So my warden will go back to the retirement home with the zimmerframe of skills that came with HD .

If you really need bugged bleeds to win against creeps these days you should retire.

Another delusional FOTM kid sad
    Anyway now you can use your burg that is not OP rofl
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by came11 View Post
    If you really need bugged bleeds to win against creeps these days you should retire.
    I don't "need" a Ferrari to get from one end of town to the other but I love the ride and style . so if you prefer using public transport each to their own I suppose.

For me it seems that you wanna have a Ferrari to Ride in Style, but you cant Handle it
    So please start with "public transportation" before you wanna Ride with the Big Guys in a Gumball 3000
    Only reason why Bleed were good, is because it passes the mits (WL Bubble) and that wasnt fun at all
    Also i dont need my Bleeds to kill every Creep in a 1on1.
    So far for PvP.

In PvE, we have to see how our DPS changes. Note the fact the the Basenumbers are higher because they will be mitigated now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirn View Post
    I don't "need" a Ferrari to get from one end of town to the other but I love the ride and style .
    In other words you love total faceroll (being able to take down two creeps at once without much effort/bled dry creeps from distance or long after you are dead), what i prefere is balance. There was a time when we need to show some skil to be successful in moors (SoM), not like now...yet still some of us complain.
    Last edited by came11; Feb 10 2014 at 10:13 AM.

Hmm. Might try logging back in.

Quote Originally Posted by came11 View Post
    In other words you love total faceroll (being able to take down two creeps at once without much effort/bleed dry creeps from distance or long after you are dead), what i prefere is balance. There was a time when we need to show some skil to be successful in moors (SoM), not like now...yet still some of us complain.
    not at all , I too am for balance but my point was that there are lots of things that want fixing on the warden and strangely enough they pick bleeds which was not , nor ever should be, top of the agenda . I find it strange that a presumed PVMP advantage is seen as a priority for the nerf bat . Clearly you think it is , maybe so . I have been in the moors from the very beginning and have seen the changes , some good , mostly bad , so I hardly need reminding , that wasnt what my post was about .

DPS was awful and it will not surprise me in the least if its still awful after this update.
    Just because you are really bad at playing certain class doesnt mean that class is in a bad position. Just saying.
    [IMG]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii524/Martwen/juan_zps65bf8663.jpg[/IMG]

Badjuanra R12 (BA), Adbulhassan R9 (STK), Fatjuanra R9 (WL)

Quote Originally Posted by Juanra View Post
    Just because you are really bad at playing certain class doesnt mean that class is in a bad position. Just saying.
    LOl rich coming from you , go troll someone elses posts

Damn, my deleted warden is going to lose his godmode. What a shame. Now I might have to undelete it.

PS. PvP Warden is OP, it's just tanking that is broken. The only "broken" part of the PvP Warden were the bleeds. I still think fist bleeds need to get a nerf, by the way. 7k crits on a DoT... Really?
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Makes you wonder if the OP actually knows how the bleeds get applied and what happens when you apply most of them. *spoiler* the target will die *spoiler*
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    Makes you wonder if the OP actually knows how the bleeds get applied and what happens when you apply most of them. *spoiler* the target will die *spoiler*
    you could always send me an in game tell and I will explain

This nerf needed to happen. The only problem i see is that the second bleed from martial fury didnt get scaled at all. This should be scaled to be the same value as the normal bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrinoth View Post
    This nerf needed to happen. The only problem i see is that the second bleed from martial fury didnt get scaled at all. This should be scaled to be the same value as the normal bleed.
    Yes, and the other thing that should've happened is adequate testing. As it is, the 'sequence' bonus damage for 1231 and 12312 is still common damage, and the damage from the secondary bleeds from traiting red is still unmitigated... Are there even two devs left, to spread the load between? These patches are so sloppy it defies belief, except a strong belief in amazing understaffing.
    Last edited by rannion; Feb 11 2014 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    ... 7k crits on a DoT... Really?
    Just 7k? Sounds like you play with some poorly geared Wardens.... I've had them crit for close to 9k
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    Yes, and the other thing that should've happened is adequate testing. As it is, the 'sequence' bonus damage for 1231 and 12312 are both common damage, with the damage from the secondary bleeds from traiting red still being unmitigated... Are there even two devs left, to spread the load between? These patches are so sloppy it defies belief, except a strong belief in amazing understaffing.
    I don't necessarily disagree , I tried testing the update today but didn't notice any discernible difference . Haven't seen you in a while so if you have any figures I would be interested in seeing them , as indeed if anyone else has them .

I don't necessarily disagree , I tried testing the update today but didn't notice any discernible difference . Haven't seen you in a while so if you have any figures I would be interested in seeing them , as indeed if anyone else has them .
    I haven't been interested in playing; too bored. Don't quite recall what the unmitigated damage numbers were, but I suspect the fix wasn't a balance fix at all, so that the only real change is that we will no longer be able to kill stuff that's bubbled at the time.

So the only decent thing we had going to make up for a ludicrous DPS out put was that our bleeds were incapable of being mitigated .
    Wait, you're saying our DPS was ludicrously BAD before the update? I'm going to assume you meant to make this post in the Champ forum.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    Wait, you're saying our DPS was ludicrously BAD before the update? I'm going to assume you meant to make this post in the Champ forum.
    I'm afraid he doesn't have a champ.

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Just 7k? Sounds like you play with some poorly geared Wardens.... I've had them crit for close to 9k
    So do tell, how would one manage to apply one of these DoTs without being seen, as you must have done? Sounds like a whole lot of damn squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    I'm afraid he doesn't have a champ.
    Im afraid that I do , thing is hes never been further than Bree Town , nor is he ever likely to .

Ya know if the nerf is so bad why are you the only one whining about it. If tanking is bad with warden why not cry about that instead of trying to justify something that was way out of whack. Your ezmode time is up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

Still convinced OP is high concept troll.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    I always have been undergeared, and still am consistently beating supposedly "good" creeps. Now what does that tell us about the Warden class?

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    Still convinced OP is high concept troll.
    Yeah... Yeah that'd make sense.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast