We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: February 14th

February 14th

Cupid will be Remediated near Celondim. Listen for it on February 14.

More to come...
    Last edited by Visionseer; Feb 08 2014 at 07:31 PM.
    [SIZE=2][B][I]Concerts, Crafting, Cosmetics, Horse Races, Chicken Runs, Role Play, Exploration, Screenshots, Video Capture, ... Oh, yeah, and some fighting the forces of evil bent on world domination and tyranny. [/I][/B][/SIZE]

Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    We will Remediate Romance for You.

It will be seen,
    February 14.

...more to come...
    [SIZE=2][B][I]Concerts, Crafting, Cosmetics, Horse Races, Chicken Runs, Role Play, Exploration, Screenshots, Video Capture, ... Oh, yeah, and some fighting the forces of evil bent on world domination and tyranny. [/I][/B][/SIZE]

Remediated Love is for Everyone. Singles and Lovers all meet in Celondim, February 14.

So far there are three messages in this thread that I don't understand.

What is "remediated" in this context?
    Thurallor, Warden of Landroval

"Remediated", in this context, means things that are translated from one art form to another... A painting that has a poem written about it is remediated. A book that is made into a movie is remediated.

The Remediators is a band on Landroval, made up of people who participated in an on-line class on remediation, which used Lord of the Rings as a focal point. We studied the books, the films, and the game, to appreciate the remediation of the story. Since the class, we present special concerts revolving around themes using music remediated into the game from other sources.

And now, one final hint, and the actual announcement follows in a day or so:

"Remediated Love can be hard to find unless you go up the hill to the south of Celondim. February 14."

Last edited by Visionseer; Feb 11 2014 at 10:51 AM.