We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LM Mounted Combat Traits Help

Hi, just starting Rohan for the first time and wanted to ask which mount traits I should spec. Please post a build if possible =) Is the War Wolf worth getting? Any other advice? I've seen a lot of negative posts about it, but there doesn't seem to be any recent discussion. Thanks for your help!

There's a recent LM wolf thread here : https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...r-pet-War-Wolf

If you are using Light Bridle, spec your LM for yellow/red. start off yellow for dismount chance against mounted war-bands or red if they are on foot.

Personally, I use Medium bridle, because LM has heavy AoE and the wolf flanks your enemy for various bonuses, you can utilize this to apply heavy heavy bleeds on a target (can stack 3-4 deep), especially in red when you get a 20% possibility of +3,545 bonus damage per bleed with the "Sign of Power: Inspiration" war-steed skill in red-dawn. In medium bridle I only use red dawn and rohirrim stance for the self-heal against war-bands that can do larger damage.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon