We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LI Weapon Opinion Sought

So I'm wanting to replace my tanking sword, and I got the idea from glancing at someone else's LIs to go for 5 majors

In the Fray Attack Duration
    Light Damage
    Gambit Lifetap Damage
    Shield Gambit Buff Duration
    Fist-Spear Gambit Power Cost

I've been having awful luck with my reforges, though. None of my tanking weapon replacements have given me a fourth major! (I'll get the fifth off a Starlit) However, this sword I tried came with Light Damage, Fist-Spear Power Cost, and Shield Gambit Duration, and at good tiers (4, 5, and 5)

So my question I seek an opinion on is this - would you keep trying to get 5 majors or would you just keep that last weapon and drop one (and if so, which one)?

Same thing on the Javelin (except for not having a perfect base) - looking at these five

Fist Gambit Buff Duration
    In the Fray Morale Regen
    In-Combat Power Regen
    Heal Bonus for Conviction
    Shield Gambit Line Healing

If you couldn't get 5 majors, and you had to pick 4 of those 5 legacies, which one would you drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Casilune View Post
    So I'm wanting to replace my tanking sword, and I got the idea from glancing at someone else's LIs to go for 5 majors

In the Fray Attack Duration
    Light Damage
    Gambit Lifetap Damage
    Shield Gambit Buff Duration
    Fist-Spear Gambit Power Cost

I've been having awful luck with my reforges, though. None of my tanking weapon replacements have given me a fourth major! (I'll get the fifth off a Starlit) However, this sword I tried came with Light Damage, Fist-Spear Power Cost, and Shield Gambit Duration, and at good tiers (4, 5, and 5)

So my question I seek an opinion on is this - would you keep trying to get 5 majors or would you just keep that last weapon and drop one (and if so, which one)?
    FSGPC.
    Same thing on the Javelin (except for not having a perfect base) - looking at these five

Fist Gambit Buff Duration
    In the Fray Morale Regen
    In-Combat Power Regen
    Heal Bonus for Conviction
    Shield Gambit Line Healing

If you couldn't get 5 majors, and you had to pick 4 of those 5 legacies, which one would you drop?
    i'd say drop icmr; not sure 2 hot pulses per minute are worth more than 130ish vit..
    (And imo you do want Shield Mastery Block Rating and DC mits/target.)