We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Into the Fray -% or Recklessness +s legacy?

I leveled up a trash LI in order to get the -% Into the Fray attack speed legacy for my main weapon. Sounds pretty darn useful. After deconstruction it said "Recklessness Attack Duration" which isn't bad but doesn't sound as useful.

I assume others have noticed this apparent discrepancy. Do more experienced Wardens regard this as a useful legacy for PvE?
    Last edited by DarthKeryx; Feb 08 2014 at 06:08 PM.

This is just a tooltip bug. The legacy used to only apply to recklessness stance, but since the old melee stances have been combined into "into the fray" stance. Your legacy will work on the melee stance regardless of traiting.

Insert comment here about how I will one day test attack duration bugs that I know exist.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    This is just a tooltip bug. The legacy used to only apply to recklessness stance, but since the old melee stances have been combined into "into the fray" stance. Your legacy will work on the melee stance regardless of traiting.

Insert comment here about how I will one day test attack duration bugs that I know exist.
    Excellent! Thanks for the reply. Addendum = Added the legacy to my main weapon and you're exactly right. Shows up as -% Into the Fray Attack Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post

With 12.3, I can say that the legacy has been fixed. Very noticeable attack speed increase. I think it kind of balances for the bleed 'fix', my numbers went up. Have not been PvP'ing lately, though.