We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Thanks!

Hybrid View

Thanks!

Thanks Yand Fraid and Transfer Fraid for helping us achieve the goal of crashing the server today.
    It's been a long road, a tough road, but we finally did it... together. Hand in hand. As we clean up our old connection into the sunset together, I have only one thing to say;

Next time, fight me with more even numbers. I had 24 if not less at times, called out none of the fights (not even the one where you had 50), I didn't support or actively promote goldtagging (except in one scenario where the individual was 3k off rank and my raid was full), etc.
    Instead we crashed the server and wrecked it for a lot more people, fantastic military tactics!!
    Some people will say blame Turbine, and yes, they are to blame too, of course, but nevertheless that doesn't change the here and now, and they aren't changing any time soon.
    See you out there.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaLoco View Post
    Thanks Yand Fraid and Transfer Fraid for helping us achieve the goal of crashing the server today.
    It's been a long road, a tough road, but we finally did it... together. Hand in hand. As we clean up our old connection into the sunset together, I have only one thing to say;

Next time, fight me with more even numbers. I had 24 if not less at times, called out none of the fights (not even the one where you had 50), I didn't support or actively promote goldtagging (except in one scenario where the individual was 3k off rank and my raid was full), etc.
    Instead we crashed the server and wrecked it for a lot more people, fantastic military tactics!!
    Some people will say blame Turbine, and yes, they are to blame too, of course, but nevertheless that doesn't change the here and now, and they aren't changing any time soon.
    See you out there.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    Speaking for the transfer raid we did not call out either. Epic fights I am glad I was part of it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

See you out there.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    Yes, even numbers, we had 15 at most.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

And how noble it was, for all 50 of you freeps to wait for the crashed creeps to finally be able to log back in and kill us one at a time. You are such superior fighters!

If it was the other way around creeps would so the same exact thing.

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    Generally most creeps have far more honour than freeps, sorry to break your sphere of justification.

Quote Originally Posted by b4jet9597 View Post
    If you're going to justify doing such a dirt-bag move, at least make the excuse/reason something that is not based off assumption... At least we now are 100% certain the freeps aren't interested in fair fights. For anyone who was absent during this episode and are doubting its credibility, just ask any creep who was present, or any freep who has the cojones to admit it. Fraid killing each creep as they relog in. I guess it was revenge for all the times creeps camped freeps log out locations during their pathetic combat logging fiascos in a vain attempt to keep their war-tabs nice and pretty.

-Dances

EDIT: Didn't bother to check which freeps were involved, but I hope it wasn't any of the transfers. Bad way to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by legoduil View Post
    If you're going to justify doing such a dirt-bag move, at least make the excuse/reason something that is not based off assumption... At least we now are 100% certain the freeps aren't interested in fair fights. For anyone who was absent during this episode and are doubting its credibility, just ask any creep who was present, or any freep who has the cojones to admit it. Fraid killing each creep as they relog in. I guess it was revenge for all the times creeps camped freeps log out locations during their pathetic combat logging fiascos in a vain attempt to keep their war-tabs nice and pretty.

-Dances

EDIT: Didn't bother to check which freeps were involved, but I hope it wasn't any of the transfers. Bad way to make a first impression.
    Do you realize most of the freeps lost connection too right? At least our entire raid did.
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

At least we now are 100% certain the freeps aren't interested in fair fights. -Dances.
    I'm terribly offended. I think that number should be more like 99%, did you forget about me?

I need to start playing my reaver again.....
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

-Dances

Judging from what I've seen when I met these folks in the moors, they don't have much of an option other than killing creeps that are afk/logging in. You see, they're all in a race to get to rank 15, no matter the manner in which they do it, become the coolest guy in noob-ville, and join the likes of Yand, Swagbaby and Snowlock (who we all know are pros).

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Honestly I would have logged into my freep, killed all the creeps, then log into my creep and kill all the freeps, or better yet simultaneously.

It's the only way people can get any consistent and decent solo kills nowadays anyway with all the fluff that goes on.

Hate everyone equally okay? Okay.

Ya'll a bundle of sticks.
    That would reflect your own inability to solo, not the state of the server due to the "fluff that is going on" (whatever that means). Then again, if by "consistent and decent solo kills", you mean farming every creep that crosses your sight, then yeah, your RK might have more trouble than before (especially when poorly played).

-Bloodbad
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100004f382b/signature.png]Bloodbad[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Yes, even numbers, we had 15 at most.
    I was referring mainly to the Yand Fraid, but you lot made no effort afterwards to increase to 24 and avoid GT's to fight us, although I admire your courage trying to engage with 15, the fact of the matter is you can't win with that amount against a ranked 24man Craid without GT's, in this case; Yand. That was proven in DoF and other locations, I mean no offense to any of you and I'm not trying to be rude, just stating it how it is and, indeed, was. Next time bring 18-24 (instead of a GT fraid, not implying you asked for the GT fraid but... it's Yand) and we'll have some better fights I think.
    I have to say, though, after we all got back in and a bunch of us died while loading in, thanks for the free infamy at the 24 v 45 (at least when we first engaged with preliminary track) at GTA. That was a fun fight with lots of points to be had, and I was very happy with my Craids performance considering we only had 4 WL's and I went LD at one point during the fight.

Hope for more fights like that, if not perhaps to that scale (the lag is a pain, although the last fight wasn't too bad).

Hope to see you all on the battlefield soon.
    Oh and welcome to Brandywine.
    Until next time.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.

P.S: Oh, and Daec, if you read my original post thoroughly you'll see I wrote "Fight me with more even numbers", that wasn't implying your raid, per se, had more than mine. It was open to the interpretation to increase/decrease numbers until it's "even" or there abouts. I know I'm asking a lot and it will never happen (certainly not with Yand) but, just saying.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I don't blame the freeps really, Yand can be beaten with half the numbers and the transfers from Ridder/Ark are trash so they'd get slaughtered against a regular craid.

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    I don't blame the freeps really, Yand can be beaten with half the numbers and the transfers from Ridder/Ark are trash so they'd get slaughtered against a regular craid.
    So angry, perhaps you should calm down sir.

Sounds like all the reasons I really don't like to RvR or even be near RvR anymore...

>.>
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

called out none of the fights (not even the one where you had 50), I didn't support or actively promote goldtagging (except in one scenario where the individual was 3k off rank and my raid was full), etc.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    While I applaud his efforts, I just wanted to say, I think it's sad that Ushrak's sold his account to whoever this guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlock View Post
    While I applaud his efforts, I just wanted to say, I think it's sad that Ushrak's sold his account to whoever this guy is.
    I think you may be confusing me with someone else, I may have been in raids where the quoted occurred, but I don't recall any distinct, unreasonable occasions where I lead said raids.
    I do, however, distinctly remember multiple times where you began fighting my own or Nazvukat's 12-man with 12 of your own (minimal gold-tags on both sides), lost terribly and expanded to 18-24 and came back to crush my 12-man with superior numbers.
    In addition, yet other times where you gold-tagged the Voa or Yand with ~6-12 of your Kin. Though, that doesn't seem to be an uncommon practise among the PvP Freeps when they don't quite have the numbers to fight the main Craid without the Voa/Yand meat shield.
    Professional transfers; transferred here... and back again!

I think you may be confusing me with someone else, I may have been in raids where the quoted occurred, but I don't recall any distinct, unreasonable occasions where I lead said raids.
    I do, however, distinctly remember multiple times where you began fighting my own or Nazvukat's 12-man with 12 of your own (minimal gold-tags on both sides), lost terribly and expanded to 18-24 and came back to crush my 12-man with superior numbers.
    In addition, yet other times where you gold-tagged the Voa or Yand with ~6-12 of your Kin. Though, that doesn't seem to be an uncommon practise among the PvP Freeps when they don't quite have the numbers to fight the main Craid without the Voa/Yand meat shield.
    Professional transfers; transferred here... and back again!
    Was that the time you went off on me on these forums a about some raid I "lead" while I wasn't logged in?