We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Roleplaying Opportunities.

Hello to all viewers. I've returned after about eight months away and am now in a totally different time-zone than perhaps ninety-percent of the players on Landroval. So, majority of my interactions will fall primarily on weekends. All the same, I am putting out suggestions.

One of my characters whom I play more oft then others is Lancastor, known as 'Lan', who's a merchant in Bree. I've been playing at that kind of role for a little time now and it's a kind of role that not many players get into so I have had some interesting experiences and good feedback. I would fully suggest any who are looking for something new, to try dabbing into it. It's a whole new kind of fun and challenges.
    Primarily I have seen this sort of stuff by Kinships whom are a Trading Company or a House that specializes/Acquires partial/whole income from Trade as part of its story background. Below is info for any who are interested in this kind of role or are at least curious.

-Being a Trader; Merchant; Salesman/Saleswoman has plenty of room for random RP and pre-set. A good example is a Regional or OOC post that displays your character in a specific part of your location, selling stuff(Specifying WHAT you are selling helps...), and a brief descrip to avoid spam-walling offers RP chances for those who are curious or searching for RP. You may even be a seller of what that character needs IC'ly at that time. A visual example is below.

[OOC] Lancastor: In the market where Boar Fountain stands there’s a mysterious man in burgundy manning a stall. It’s assorted with crates filled of herbs and spices, pouches filled of colorful vials, small wooden circular containers, and small bottles of herbal tea. In the back is a rack of weapons and shields (Lv 1-16 for cosmetic looks)[Random RP].

Keep in mind that you can sell just about anything. Don't limit yourself. You don't/won't need to sell weapons and armor. You can be a everyday 'General Store' sort of guy. Below are examples and ideas.

*Horseshoes - *Kitchenware - *Furs/Hides/Pelts - *Wool - *Fruits/Veggies/Meats - *Small furniture(Stools/Chairs/Desks/etc) - *Utility Items(Buckets!, etc)
    *Flora/Herbs/Spices(Still unplucked in pots/Dried/Freshly picked/etc) - *Weapons - *Armor - *Accessories(Rings/Necklaces/Bracelets/Earings/etc) - *Clothes - *"Military Goods"(Quivers, Scabbards, Arrows, other Misc items) - *Poison(Warning, in Bree-lands it's Illegal and Arion'll chase you with his man-eating horse[It doesn't really eat people. I think. Hope.]) - *Almost Anything.

Don't think that you have to be a specific char-archetype either. Lan for example is an aggressive shady individual who is difficult to deal with. He's termed a "Kind-###", because despite his constant rude and irritating behavior, he is soft and kind to youngins' and gives food, clothes, and other things to the homeless and hungry, even helping other merchants and Houses, Trade-Co's, etc, who are his competitors, when they actually need it.
    Don't conform to any general idea of "What a merchant is like." - Be nice, mean, rude, passive, defensive, secretive, whatever you want the character to be.

Don't worry about pricing goods. Alot of times it's extremely difficult to come up with any general notion of how much something is worth in individual units, let alone in bulk or different measurements. Most interactions will use a undefined price based upon the use of wording to describe its possible expense. An example would be 'It's rather costly.' Or 'Regardless of it's price, I do want it.', and so forth. 'I'll take... [Items].' And then 'Very well.' - And /e waits for exchange of coin - /e waits for payment. - /pays the merchant. - Or something along those lines. I can give you a personal little list below that I formed after a little time comparing Dark Age and Medieval Age prices of goods after making a comparison to the rate of currency of Shilling, Pennies, Pounds, and the Copper/Silver/Gold currency. It's not very pretty but I tried. An idea if you care at all for it.

1 Pence = 72 coppers 16 ounces = one pound
    1 Shilling = 12 pence ( 8 silvers 64 coppers) 8 ounces = a cup
    1 Pound = 20 pence ( 17 gold 2 silvers 80 coppers)

(These prices following are lower then the estimates I could gather from a few hours of researching Medieval price ranges. It is using the prices of 1200-1400 Europe as basis, and then converted to the Lotro currency rate by estimates, and then appropriated either higher or lower to what few prices were offered in the books. This is a loose comparison made as close as I could make it to realistically reflect the time period and the conflicting sources. I welcome any and all uses of these prices.)

Bow: 2-5 silvers
    Quiver of arrows(15 arrows): 70 coppers
    ‘Heavy Armor’(Half-plate and Mail): 50 silvers(Entire set)
    ‘Medium Armor’(Leather): 20 silvers(Entire set)
    Spear: 2 silver – 4 silvers
    Sword: 2-5 Silvers
    Great(Anything): 5-8 silvers
    Axe: 2-4 silvers
    Mace: 2-5 silvers
    Shield: 2-5 silvers
    Bottle of Tea: 3 coppers
    Mug of Ale: 1 copper
    Pint of [Ale]: 2 coppers
    Mug of Mead: 4 coppers
    Pint of Mead: 5 coppers
    Fox Pelt: 16-20 coppers.
    Hare Pelt: 10-16 coppers.
    Elk Pelt: 18-21 coppers.
    Bear Pelt: 47-65 coppers.
    Boar Pelt: 17-26 coppers.
    Badger Pelt: 13-17 coppers.
    Wolf Pelt: 20-22 coppers.
    Spade: 40-60 coppers
    Shovel: 50-70 coppers
    Cow: 3 silver – 5 silver
    Sheep: 50 coppers – 1 silver
    Pig: 2 silvers – 3 silvers
    Chicken: 40 coppers – 80 coppers
    Barrel: 2 silvers – 5 silvers
    Iron Ingot: 80 coppers – 1 silver
    Steel Ingot: 95 coppers – 1 silver 20 coppers
    Iron Nails(Dozen): 14-17 coppers
    Steel Nails(Dozen): 17-20 coppers
    Pepper Spice: 14 silvers 56 coppers per pound(16 ounces) / 7 silvers 28 coppers per cup(8 ounces)
    Book: 1 gold – 3 gold
    Shoes: 2 silvers – 4 silvers
    Boots: 4 silvers – 7 silvers
    Hat: 5 silvers – 7 silvers
    Fancy Hat: 6 silvers – 10 silvers
    Simple linen cloth/wool cloth short: 60 coppers – 1 silver 10 coppers
    Silk clothes: 20 silvers – 40 silvers
    Silk cloth: 4 silvers – 10 silvers per 7 yards of silk cloth
    Wagon: 15 silvers – 34 silvers
    Young horse: 8 silvers – 14 silvers
    Old horse: 6 silvers – 10 silvers
    Candles: 2 silvers – 5 silvers per pound(5 Candles) / 1 silvers – 3 silvers (Per ½ pound[3 candles])
    Bucket: 60 coppers – 2 silvers
    Large table: 2 silvers 40 coppers – 4 silvers
    Small table: 1 silver 20 coppers – 3 silvers
    Chair: 80 coppers – 1 silver 20 coppers
    Mercenaries: 2 silvers – 7 silvers (Per week)
    Bushel of Wheat: 3 silvers – 5 silvers
    Bushel of Corn: 2 silvers – 6 silvers
    Bushel of Oats: 1 silver 40 coppers – 3 silvers
    Eggs: 14 coppers – 26 coppers per dozen.
    Nuts(Any): 60 coppers – 1 silvers per pound
    Honey: 30 coppers – 40 coppers (Per 8oz) / 50 – 80 coppers (Per pint)
    Milk: 40 coppers– 70 coppers (Per Gallon)
    Butter: 40 coppers – 1 silver per pint(16 ounces)
    Salt: 1 silver – 1 silver 50 coppers (Per pound(16 ounces))
    Apples: 1 coppers – 2 coppers per
    Rabbit(Alive or ready to cook/freshly skinned): 1 silver 30 coppers – 2 silvers 10 coppers
    Fish: 2 coppers – 5 coppers per
    Cheap quality wine: 4 silver – 10 silver per gallon
    Expensive quality wine: 10 silvers – 30 silvers per gallon
    Glass of cheap quality wine: 60 silvers – 1 silver 20 coppers
    Glass of expensive quality wine: 2 silvers – 3 silvers
    Small Sack of coal(Approx 28 pieces): 60 coppers – 90 coppers
    Ginger: 6 silvers – 9 silvers per pound(16 ounces) / 3 silvers – 5 silvers per cup(8 ounces)
    Cinnamon: 15 silvers per pound(16 Ounces) / 6 silvers – 9 silvers per cup (8 ounces)
    Sugar: 10 silvers – 11 silvers 56 coppers Per pound(16 ounces) / 4 silvers – 6 silvers per cup (8 ounces)
    Mining Cart full of Coal: 15 silvers – 17 silvers 60 coppers
    Coffee: 20 silvers – 40 silvers per pound(16 Oz)

Mind that if you look at the very little info that was provided in the Books, there isn't really much to go off of. Educated estimations based off of different currencies and their rates. Lotro Coin Rate for example. (100 Coppers = 1 Silver / 1000 Silvers = 1 Gold)(Conversion of Shillings to Pence to Pounds,)(Limited info from books on the Cost of a few select items inflated[Example being Bill the Pony baught from Bill Ferny at an outrageous price])

Also, for any who do find interest in this kind of role, bare in mind that you also have reason to be found nearly anywhere. Specificly Bree-Town due to the Great Roads for example(And... It's almost the only place RP is centralized Q_Q). Whether or not you decide to do that kind of thinking is up to the individual. Personally, Lan, is always found in Bree-lands. He's secretly afraid to leave and see/explore the unknown lands.(He'll never admit it)

-Guild: a. An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards.
    b. A similar association, as of merchants or artisans, in medieval times.

^Above I posted the definition of guild. In this, I believe that Bree-town would have an unofficial guild(More like a lodge or "Club", similar to the Hunters Lodge for example). Merchants would interact, trade with one another via barter or buying/selling, and as such come to talk about stuff together and make deals, and all that good stuff. So, I personally role-play with the idea that there is a 'Guild' of sorts. This is also an idea for any who are interested or have survived this text so far whom are already in this profession.

-Be a successful merchant, and up-and-coming one, a down-on-his-luck trader, or however you'd like. Own a shop. Just be losing your store. Have a business of sorts. Interact with other players to IC'ly put together, through RP, a start to a business partnership. Examples are below from my personal experiences.

*A female character named Mellanoor Rubie was trying to buy back her farm from the NPC Bree-Town after it was seized due to debts. Lan made a deal with her. For supplying a majority of the coin he would have partial ownership. [This caused Lan to be broke for several in real life months.(I play with an idea of side and effect.)

*A male character named Haddik was an owner of a small caravan. Lan wanted to sell goods abroad where they'd be bought at much higher prices. With a deal of 40% of profits to Haddik and 60% to Lan, they agreed to have some of Lans wares sold by Haddik. Lost/stolen goods would be paid for by Haddik to Lan by pre-arranged rates.

*A male character [Forgot name] who sells weapons on behalf of his family struck a deal with Lan. Lan is supplied weapons at a low price to sell at a higher amount. Lan in turn supplied these said weapons to Haddik to sell, as of which resulted in higher profits with almost no real effort on Lans behalf.

*After helping the Thistle Family(Kin of family members and workers/employees/etc{Dunno if they around anymore though} with wolves and illnesses, he became a buyer of herbs and wood from them. A large lumbering camp, they supplied Lan with discounted materials which were resold or refined and then sold. Business deals for extra percentage profits on the side were agreed when Lan brought buyers of large purchases. Continuous income at fixed percentage rates for continuous customers were also arranged and agreed upon.

*Lan put together a small group and invested his remaining savings and time into a fur-trapping lodge in Northern Chetwood. This costs him to maintain wages(For NPCs and any Players I manage to hire into specific roles[Yes, you can be an employer too!]), but allows income in a specific field of business.

There's this and more to be had. I hope this has been helpful and informative. Enjoy your day/night/play-time. Hope to see you in-game sometime. If you have any questions or what-have-you, please mail me in-game to my character Lancastor. Or IM me. Or both.
    Last edited by Imadwarfdude; Mar 09 2014 at 06:37 AM.

Arrow Bump.

Bumping this up for any who haven't seen it yet!

Additionally, I also wanted to put some extra info on this subject that may have escaped imagination.

-Transportation! I've noticed a few players who take on the role of a Currier. Whether it's taking goods or mail or individuals from point A to point B, it's still a trade of sorts!
    -Nothing lasts for ever, nor do you have to keep doing it any longer than you find it enjoyable. Had a character whom I roleplay with figure that he enjoyed swinging swords more then selling them. As such, it presented an opportunity. Lan purchased his wagons, horses, goods, and hired on his employees... And, gave an opportunity to the man to swing his sword. Point being, trade can be a possible arc.
    -Criminals can also be involved in this. They're called "Fencers"; sellers of stolen goods. So, if you're a bad guy, you don't have to throw aside the bad guy stuff. You can go a level higher and get into the black-marketing and shady-salesmen realm of criminal'ing it up.

I find this thread to be interesting, but its difficult to discern what it is you are looking for from others. I found your in-game message across the [OOC] channel to be more revealing:

"Are you seeking apprenticeship as a merchant, trader, or peddler? Do you want to own a shop, a caravan, or just a wagon of your own one day? Weapons or armor? Tailors goods? Jewelry and accessories? Produce, meats, and grain? Whatever your desired trade, I am willing to take on ICly a players character for apprenticeship. Details? Send a tell."

After seeing this message in-game I assumed you were recruiting for a kinship though. Instead, you are looking for others to rp similar ideas, correct?

edit: "Man only"
    Last edited by Breeon; Mar 02 2014 at 06:04 PM.

So you're basically making a kinship for those wanting to rp'er as traders and crafters right? I hope I got that right... O.o I hope it works. It'll make having Market Day fun with people who do enjoy crafting and rp as well. Speaking of which do you think you'd be interested in helping with Market Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallon617 View Post
    So you're basically making a kinship for those wanting to rp'er as traders and crafters right? I hope I got that right... O.o I hope it works. It'll make having Market Day fun with people who do enjoy crafting and rp as well. Speaking of which do you think you'd be interested in helping with Market Day?
    I think he is just looking for a specific type of rp, no kinship enlistment needed. You bring up an interesting topic though: A crafting kinship that also role-plays. What do you think? It may have been done before, but not exclusively I don't think. And I have no idea where those groups are now. The exchange of wares is one of those things which has (at least initially) peaceably brought cultures together the world over. I've been considering this approach for at least a year. What is Market Day, by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Breeon View Post
    I think he is just looking for a specific type of rp, no kinship enlistment needed. You bring up an interesting topic though: A crafting kinship that also role-plays. What do you think? It may have been done before, but not exclusively I don't think. And I have no idea where those groups are now. The exchange of wares is one of those things which has (at least initially) peaceably brought cultures together the world over. I've been considering this approach for at least a year. What is Market Day, by the way?
    I think a few have tried it but sometimes it can be difficult to keep the attention of others to keep the kin going. As is the case with any kinships really. Market Day is an event my kinship Sons of Numenor hosts. We ask those who do crafting and trading in an rp sense to gather in a location and just sell wares for low prices or just trade for other items up for grabs. It's a way for different people and kinships to gather for fun. We've held these in the past with some success. Players will make items like armor, weapons, food, potions and dyes to sell for very cheap or even just do an even trade. We encourage rp but don't make people do so. It's just a means to help the community out especially those new to the server.

Exclamation Clarification and Reply.

The post I do in Bree-town OOC are offers for players who are interested in getting into the merchant business ICly. This thread was info I wanted to put out and encourage others to try out the role. While the two do go hand in hand, I didn't intend for them to mirror and relate to one another. As well, no this is not a Kinship advertisement.

In regards to my advert on apprenticeship, it's an opportunity for both myself and other players. I've taken on one player in particular that is entirely new to roleplaying. As such I am teaching that player both everything I know in regards to RP, and then when he has a firm grasp, he will learn via RP and OOC on how to be a merchant and all that good stuff. I'm just trying to make fun arcs and improve the quality and diversity of the player base on Landroval to my abilities.

As for Market Day, I am curious of it, yes. I would like to partake but that's if I am free. If you'd be willing to send me the details via Mail in game, as well as post the time and date and frequency of it(If there is a scheduled day every month), so that others will have more info on topics related to merchanting and trade, I would appreciate both.

I've actually been working one of my characters into a criminal/merchant type (more merchant/fence than thief) so I'm interested. I was looking for trading kinships earlier, but I haven't found any that look at all active anymore.

I guess a formal kinship isn't needed, and for that matter it might be better to have many merchant chars largely independent and others spread across many different kinships to potentially build a more realistic sense of an actual market.

Craft/Criminal RP Themes

Quote Originally Posted by ShideKnight View Post
    I've actually been working one of my characters into a criminal/merchant type (more merchant/fence than thief) so I'm interested. I was looking for trading kinships earlier, but I haven't found any that look at all active anymore.

I guess a formal kinship isn't needed, and for that matter it might be better to have many merchant chars largely independent and others spread across many different kinships to potentially build a more realistic sense of an actual market.
    The details offered in the original post to this thread are exceptional and very thought-provoking I think. Unfortunately, according to the most recent in-game broadcasts I have seen in the OOC channel, the original poster has now limited this theme to those only of the race of Man. I might be willing to roll a new character for this purpose though. I like the idea of a merchant/trading group, but am not fond of the idea of associating with only thievish or criminal types. Its not that it can't work, but it narrows the focus too much I think. This should be a trait respective of individual characters and not a required component of rp-ing with others or a carried kinship theme. My opinion.

Associations of artisans or merchants who controlled the practices of their crafts throughought history oftentimes formed guilds. Membership of a guild was an honored position signifying that a member was a skilled worker with some respect in society. Members of a guild were also looked after by their guild when they became sick, as were the families of deceased guild members. The manner in which they were sometimes organized was something like a professional association, trade union, cartel, or secret society. Except on market days and during certain events, only members of a guild could sell within town. In this way, guilds played an important societal role in their attempt to guarantee standards pertaining to crafts. Guilds made certain that anything crafted by a guild member was up to standard and was sold for a fair price. This was meant to keep up quality. Those guild members found to be cheating the public would either be fined or made to do work again but at their own cost. Expulsion from a guild was the worst punishment in that a former member could no longer trade in their town.

As far as existing criminal type groups, I do not know if they have any dealings with trade/merchant campaigns, but they might be worth looking into. Here are a few known ones:
    Shadow Company: http://shadowcompany.guildportal.com...3&TabID=373406
    Shadow Court: http://shadowcourt.lotrosites.com/Gu...&TabID=4057979
    The Outlaws: http://landrovaloutlaws.guildlaunch.com/
    The Redwolds: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2495788

Shadow Company, in my experience is a light/rp-encouraged group.

Redwolds have been inactive for ages.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/dgoqrr.jpg[/IMG]
    RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle[B]
    Landroval[/B]: [SIZE=1]LAERLIN ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/laerlin"]Bio + Drawings[/URL]) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND ([URL="http://tinyurl.com/aethelind"]Bio + Drawing[/URL]) • NETHAEL[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://tinyurl.com/mnwbbbq"]Make LOTRO Housing Fun & Profitable![/URL] • [URL="http://tinyurl.com/m33b8be"]New Dye Color Suggestions![/URL][/CENTER]

The details offered in the original post to this thread are exceptional and very thought-provoking I think. Unfortunately, according to the most recent in-game broadcasts I have seen in the OOC channel, the original poster has now limited this theme to those only of the race of Man. I might be willing to roll a new character for this purpose though. I like the idea of a merchant/trading group, but am not fond of the idea of associating with only thievish or criminal types. Its not that it can't work, but it narrows the focus too much I think. This should be a trait respective of individual characters and not a required component of rp-ing with others or a carried kinship theme. My opinion.

Associations of artisans or merchants who controlled the practices of their crafts throughout history oftentimes formed guilds. Membership of a guild was an honored position signifying that a member was a skilled worker with some respect in society. Members of a guild were also looked after by their guild when they became sick, as were the families of deceased guild members. The manner in which they were sometimes organized was something like a professional association, trade union, cartel, or secret society. Except on market days and during certain events, only members of a guild could sell within town. In this way, guilds played an important societal role in their attempt to guarantee standards pertaining to crafts. Guilds made certain that anything crafted by a guild member was up to standard and was sold for a fair price. This was meant to keep up quality. Those guild members found to be cheating the public would either be fined or made to do work again but at their own cost. Expulsion from a guild was the worst punishment in that a former member could no longer trade in their town.
    This particular char of mine doesn't really want to be a part of a clearly criminal association at the moment, so I was hoping there would be a trade group or other non-military kinship based in Bree that I could be a part of. Still looking.

As for merchant association, I was just thinking that if no one wants to form an actual trade kinship out of Bree, it would be just as legitimate to make a trade association that wasn't a formal kinship. Regardless of if it was an actual kinship or just an association of players that independant merchants or merchants from kinships could join, I think it could add to the RP around Bree.

Anyways - some people have mentioned starting a trading kinship. If that idea gets anywhere I'd love to join in.

The details offered in the original post to this thread are exceptional and very thought-provoking I think. Unfortunately, according to the most recent in-game broadcasts I have seen in the OOC channel, the original poster has now limited this theme to those only of the race of Man.
    This is specifically for Lan when talking about limitations. It's because he is a racist. The idea and information put out is universal. If you enjoy this information and have ideas then I fully advocate going and giving it your all. The only thing that is limited is pertaining to employment under Lan himself. Apprenticeship included.
    However, there is a book I wrote(Which Lan wrote), that is available "In the Market" for those who can find a copy In-Charly. The link is below and is an introduction formally to Trade and all that it entails. It is called "The Merchants Manifest" and is brief. If nothing else it can be used as an OOC learning tool just as much as an IC RP tool for apprenticeship.

incarta1.deviantart.com/journal/The-Merchants-Manifest-437635058

Also, if you've want to interact with me you can find me anytime I am online and/or send me a tell. If you're from Bree-land or often found within Bree-land ICly, then you can realistically hear of Lan, Merchant of Bree and not be metagaming. Lan has parchments located around Bree-town offering work and he is a merchant who's been around for over ten years in the trade business.
    Send me an IC letter if you find the want. I will reply accordingly to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imadwarfdude View Post
    This is specifically for Lan when talking about limitations. It's because he is a racist. The idea and information put out is universal. If you enjoy this information and have ideas then I fully advocate going and giving it your all. The only thing that is limited is pertaining to employment under Lan himself. Apprenticeship included.
    However, there is a book I wrote(Which Lan wrote), that is available "In the Market" for those who can find a copy In-Charly. The link is below and is an introduction formally to Trade and all that it entails. It is called "The Merchants Manifest" and is brief. If nothing else it can be used as an OOC learning tool just as much as an IC RP tool for apprenticeship.

incarta1.deviantart.com/journal/The-Merchants-Manifest-437635058

Also, if you've want to interact with me you can find me anytime I am online and/or send me a tell. If you're from Bree-land or often found within Bree-land ICly, then you can realistically hear of Lan, Merchant of Bree and not be metagaming. Lan has parchments located around Bree-town offering work and he is a merchant who's been around for over ten years in the trade business.
    Send me an IC letter if you find the want. I will reply accordingly to it.
    You seem to be making a splash with your rp based on what I've witnessed. Its nice to hear conversation about something other than wars and babies. And the Merchants Manifesto you provided (link: ncarta1.deviantart.com/journal/The-Merchants-Manifest-437635058) is incredibly well thought out and heavily detailed; I wouldn't say it is brief at all. Nice job. You've since started a kinship also. Was this by necessity, and do you see it as a long term arrangement?

I've sent you the ingame mail on some info. If you do need more let me know or ask Benjimir in game. He checks his mail regularly as do I. Hope to see you at the Market Day if not there is always next time.

You seem to be making a splash with your rp based on what I've witnessed. Its nice to hear conversation about something other than wars and babies. And the Merchants Manifesto you provided (link: ncarta1.deviantart.com/journal/The-Merchants-Manifest-437635058) is incredibly well thought out and heavily detailed; I wouldn't say it is brief at all. Nice job. You've since started a kinship also. Was this by necessity, and do you see it as a long term arrangement?
    To be fair the kinship isn't mine. I am a member of it. Thank you for the comment on the work I did, and I do intend on continuing down this road with Lan as a merchant. Trying to introduce more trade-related players, improving their knowledge in the role, IC and OOC chats and the sort, and just doing what I can for the RP community while keeping it interesting.

This seems like something my kin would like to get in on, as well. Though the Éored has headed back to the Mark, my officers and I have been planning an IC outpost near Bree (maybe in Ost Guruth, maybe somewhere closer) as a way to recruit and help level new kinnies. One of the intended continuing plots for the outpost is establishing some kind of safe trade route between the Mark and Bree, most likely for horses and related items.

Drop me a line in-game (Eoleof's my main) or shoot me a tell, and we'll see what we can hash out.

Hmm, I do like the idea of playing a courier...

Work for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnymac7 View Post
    Hmm, I do like the idea of playing a courier...
    Well. Contact Lancastor in game. Or "Lan" ICly. We can talk in game at your earliest convenience.