We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Please help

Hybrid View

Please help

I got a new laptop, and completely wiped my old one , and in doing so lost the Vent channel that we have for LOTRO creep/freep play ... Can somebody help this noob out ? Lets keep the fights in open field , so tired of the grams camp.. Nice to see action though ... <3 your favorite little warg to hate ... cause haterz are going to hate. Wicked hugs n love . CYA in the Moors
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanswoman View Post
    I got a new laptop, and completely wiped my old one , and in doing so lost the Vent channel that we have for LOTRO creep/freep play ... Can somebody help this noob out ? Lets keep the fights in open field , so tired of the grams camp.. Nice to see action though ... <3 your favorite little warg to hate ... cause haterz are going to hate. Wicked hugs n love . CYA in the Moors
    I'll try and pop on as often as I can on drar or the burg for ya Sleath, although I must say I love the action on my new server and fights I've had on Marz.

I truly miss y'all though so I'll try to get online as often and as suicidal as you have all remembered me haha.

Stay classy windfola, looking forward to seeing you all again.

Quote Originally Posted by Noldorlord777 View Post
    I'll try and pop on as often as I can on drar or the burg for ya Sleath, although I must say I love the action on my new server and fights I've had on Marz.

I truly miss y'all though so I'll try to get online as often and as suicidal as you have all remembered me haha.

DON'T LEAVE AND Yes you better pop in to say ello .. and what server are you on ? I have creeps on 5 different servers .. i just keep coming back to Windy for punishment ,, and the peeps of course ... miss ya in the moors my friend ..

ahhh lol edit type , i see now what other server you are on... don't have a char on that server . may have to make one , so when windy is dead .. i
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001eb507/signature.png]Celestirrh[/charsig]
    Namaste .

DON'T LEAVE AND Yes you better pop in to say ello .. and what server are you on ? I have creeps on 5 different servers .. i just keep coming back to Windy for punishment ,, and the peeps of course ... miss ya in the moors my friend ..

ahhh lol edit type , i see now what other server you are on... don't have a char on that server . may have to make one , so when windy is dead .. i
    Marzul is already gone, but I will never leave windfola completely. And I am on Vilya server, the action there is amazing compared to windfola atm imo Last time I played on E it was dead, so I didn't go there. Roll a creep over in Vilya if you want, I should be on tonight.. maybe for a later period of time if I am lucky.

And yeah I miss you all too, that is why I keep coming back on Drarhurz and Aerdro to fight with and against you as often as I can. Also another reason I come back is to try and teach the creeps (as truth be told it is mostly creeps on this server) how to push to bag a kill by personal demonstration.. haha.. I will literally give everything ive got to get a kill in the middle of a raid even if it does mean dying xD Most have inherited the tactics of certain high rankers (will not mention names) who are more interested in stars than kills, so I guess my duty is to try and fix that.

Most have inherited the tactics of certain high rankers (will not mention names) who are more interested in stars than kills, so I guess my duty is to try and fix that.
    If only there weren't that darn pesky rule about calling folks out. Dumb rule >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Roddrildun View Post
    If only there weren't that darn pesky rule about calling folks out. Dumb rule >.<
    Indeed, that is why I am not calling out.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddrildun View Post
    Also made a new hobbit hunter today lol. Currently lvl 6... /flex

so you are playing on V now .. hmmm may just have to make a creep there
    Namaste .

so you are playing on V now .. hmmm may just have to make a creep there
    Yes, I am.

Although I havent been on Marzul much lately; lvling up my guard atm (Marzthalion). However today the moors fever was strong, and I couldnt resist taking my baby lvl 57 guard out there for the lolz with 2 melee r11 hunters. Got him to r2 in the end... /flex

I am never anonymous so feel free to add my guard and warg to your FL so you know when I'm online or have been online. And yes, I enjoy the action on V although the game mechanics can be frustrating sometimes.

What is good really about V is we have a site we use to chat to eachother; freeps and creeps alike can arrange fights through it. I normally use it to arrange 1v1s.

On a side note... I gather something bad happened while I was away concerning a high rank warg (some may know who I speak of.). is it true she deleted?? :/ if so it is tragic indeed as she was a nice person.

Ending this post positively, here is my guards wartab xD (The 2 hunters I am with are Intharth and Eatsoup )

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...psff2d22cd.jpg

PS: Sorry it isnt IMG code, on phone and couldnt seem to copy it from the site.

lost the Vent channel that we have for LOTRO creep/freep play ...
    As far as i'm aware that channel doesnt exist anymore. Give me a little bit and i will probably set up a fresh one if the moors gets populated again