We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Thank You ;)

Thank You ;)

Today my V.I.P membership ran out and I am not renewing it until later updates, maybe U18 where champs get aoe rez.
    Just wanted to say thank you to all the freeps and creeps who I spent a lot of time with(2 years) playing lotro PvMP.

It was a blast

Smile Re

Quote Originally Posted by Adulla View Post
    Today my V.I.P membership ran out and I am not renewing it until later updates, maybe U18 where champs get aoe rez.
    Just wanted to say thank you to all the freeps and creeps who I spent a lot of time with(2 years) playing lotro PvMP.

It was a blast
    No. Thank you Sir

Glumdod r13 - Windfola
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000001efe0a/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh no! That is definitely some of the saddest news freeps have had. Please say you will at least log in sometimes to say hi. I feel so lucky that I got to moors with you all these years, you will definitely be missed a lot. Big hugs, and remember don't be a stranger.
    First Marshal Dinarian

Wish you the best Adulla
    [CENTER][URL="http://s39.photobucket.com/user/Stormrage007/media/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png.html"][IMG]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e158/Stormrage007/2r2ty8h_zps04809b91.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Voinamainen - Khall - Shattersoul - Velox - Thaydron - Hadesdoom - Akinaard - Illshot - Morthane - Doomhound

[/CENTER]

Good luck Adulla. Hopefully you will return at some point.
    Used to be known as Zedred - Runekeeper - Windfola

Trapped in a community of cells, commonly referred to as a body, which is located in Ireland
    Really sad to read this, but definitely all the best with whatever you are planning for life and gaming. You will be greatly missed :'(

edit:
    Wait, I am just remembering something - don't they bring next update the ability to enter the moors freepside without the need for VIP?
    Or did I hear that wrong? o.O
    [center]Farewell Windfola and hiya there Laurelin!
    (even though it means starting out completely anew due to not being able to transfer US/EU wide)
    5 years lotro - and still loving it <3
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Starina View Post
    Really sad to read this, but definitely all the best with whatever you are planning for life and gaming. You will be greatly missed :'(

edit:
    Wait, I am just remembering something - don't they bring next update the ability to enter the moors freepside without the need for VIP?
    Or did I hear that wrong? o.O
    20 mithril coins for 6 hours of pvp lol
    250tp a time
    No thanks

You playing eso adulla? -crum/solous

Trapped in a community of cells, commonly referred to as a body, which is located in Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by DarvaI View Post
    20 mithril coins for 6 hours of pvp lol
    250tp a time
    No thanks

You playing eso adulla? -crum/solous
    omg really?!

Now that's just utterly stupid. I thought it would be a one off payment. Who do they think will spend that? Heavens Turbine.. and there was me thinking they'd have grown smarter >.<
    (even though it means starting out completely anew due to not being able to transfer US/EU wide)
    [/center]

Don't be sad, I think the freeps will do just fine without a 1 champ and besides they gained another(Grownup). I think the creeps will miss my sprinting around
    I be back for R14(200K) one day.

Im coming to ESO(Aldmeri Dominion) Crum, I heard the zergs there makes our windy zergs feel like a tickle

Don't be sad, I think the freeps will do just fine without a 1 champ and besides they gained another(Grownup). I think the creeps will miss my sprinting around

Im coming to ESO(Aldmeri Dominion) Crum, I heard the zergs there makes our windy zergs feel like a tickle
    Ah the raid v raid stuff I dont partake in. The map is 20 times the size of moors so I just solo / 1v1 , 1v2 or gank the quest hubs out there most the time and small group with people I know. Pretty amazing I must say. Hit me up when you get going. My account name is @crumbling and that will add all my toons to your list.
    Last edited by DarvaI; Mar 19 2014 at 01:57 PM.

Was fun fighting with and against you Adulla!Hope to see you again in the moors with the AoE rez. :P
    Semi-retired

Pretty much anyone who's thinking of going to ESO. Look us up http://darkesthoureso.shivtr.com
    Aldmeri dominion faction. No clue which pvp campaign we will choose though. Probably auriels bow since its bound to be most populated

Windfolians are more than welcome to sign up and use our forums to find groups and help with builds or anything as well as our voice chat whenever
    Download raid call and search the ID: 8221455

Not much gain there for freeps through me, other than maybe that if I live long enough I can keep someone in combat for the real dps to return from the rez to finish a target off. It has worked on a few occasions

As for ESO.. tried look at some ESO vids on youtube, but my dongle hates youtube and I think it may would hate ESO too, plus ESO looks similar to Skyrim, very dark and gloomy. Can't play if when on my own, I end scared, have same problem with some other games (yes, some of us are stupid like that, could never handle Resident Evil on console either). Lotro is cool in that, doesn't scare me, it's Middle Earth ^^ and there are some nice players to interact with too, which balances some of the stuff which at times really makes me wish to throw the towel again.

Good luck and heaps of fun though to those moving on, and especially you Adulla, it was a pleasure to have met and definitely thank you for all the help.
    [/center]

I smell bs in the air from some of the people who commented on this...

Good, you can join us on ESO! Almeri Dominion ftw!!!

http://darkesthoureso.shivtr.com/

-Chupacabre